Bonne Bell eyeshadow

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/16/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't say I won't buy this again because somehow I have two of the cafe classics. I love the brown and I use the white to highlight my brow bone. It goes on smoothly so it's really hard to mess up. I usually use it when I'm in a rush and I'll just use my finger because I'm in that big of a rush on and the brush is sucky but I think I lost it after the first day becuse the case is flimsy and broke so I can't take it anywhere with me. I think after I use it up I will try to find a better eyeshadow in the brown I like so much. I used it in highschool too... maybe I should take that as a hint that it's time to move on in life ? ? Definitely can't apply this to my bare lid I always lay down some foundation on my lids or primer.

on 3/24/2011 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I used this a lot when I was younger in the Cafe Classics. I loved it I liked all the colors for the price. I still use it from time to time. It works better then some other drug store makeup eyeshadows! I actually got one for my mom cause she was running low and she put it on it and it looked gorgeous! She didn't look like she was wearing tons but there was a nice shimmer.

on 12/20/2010 1:48:00 PM

I have the "Cool Blues" eyeshadow and I love it! There's an icy blue, light blue w/. sparkles, medium denim blue and a periwinkle blue - my fave. There is some pigmentation, but I wish they would have put a darker shade to complete the colour set. I have to use a different shadow (a very-subdued smokey royal purplish colour) with this eyeshadow set. I like the appearance of the packaging, and I did not find any problems with it thusfar (had it for a while). Would definately recommend if you want an icy blue eyeshadow set for some fun in your make-up collection!

I like the eyeshadow because they come in cute colors and are easy to blend. The price is low for the quality of the eyeshadow! I love the pink and purple shades. I would recommend them to any age! I LOVE THEM

on 5/13/2010 4:34:00 PM

Super poor pigmentation - very cheap product. Don't waste your money.

on 4/12/2010 1:48:00 PM

The colors just aren't pigmented at all. They all show up the same sheer sparkly color. However, the was ONE shadow that was beautiful blue-green color that I use. The applicators are also horrible. They don't pick up any shadow at all. The case is also very flimsy, but I guess you get what you pay for. I don't think i'll be repurchasing these in the future.

on 9/8/2008 10:59:00 PM

I have the eye shadow box in 'girlie pinks'. I love the colors, but they don't stay much longer than an hour.

very powdery and chalky, and doesn't apply very well. I wouldn't recommend it. There are other e/s brands you can buy for just as much as Bonnebell e/s and they have better quality.

I guess this product is ok. I got the Flip-It type thing with the Flip-It case. It seemed so cool, but honestly, eyeshadow always falls our and the rubber band that keeps it together is messed up and is stretched out. I have the 2 pink eyeshadows (one's almost white with a little pink and ones dark pink with shimmer). They Dont really even go together. Bleh.

i got this one in coffee.i like the shade.it was very powdery,probably thats why i like it and shimmery.i like wearing this shadow with black mascara,and this shimmery powdery shadow and my black mascara and it made my honey color eyes stand out.i would buy it again.

Popular Eye Shadows