August 29, 2014 | 1670 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Bourjois - Happy Light Luminous Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by FATUME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did my research before I got this primer and noticed that there aren't much reviews about it here so I was a bit torn between the luminous and the matte one, but since I wanted a Dewey glowing effect I went with this one and it did not disappoint me. It smoothed out my pores instantly although most reviews I read and watched said that the matte primer was specific for this type of problem but I found that the luminous did a very good job, and my foundation stayed on perfectly for 9 hours even when I spent an hour in a humid atmosphere.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by daphneegreengrass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer is not bad, but it wasn't what I was looking for. I do not have oily skin and I do have pores but I do not feel bothered by them, so I wasn't looking for something to help with that. I wanted something with a luminous finish that would help my foundation last longer.
I thought the luminising effect was quite disappointing, too subtle for me to really see a difference between with or without. The tube is small so I don't see it lasting long with day to day use (I couldn't believe it cost 14.90€ for so small a tube. Thank God I got it for free.) but I do like the packaging. It's very easy to apply - it's a nice, moist primer that feels like applying your daily moisturizer, almost. Unfortunately, that's also its effect: it feels like it just lightly moisturizes my skin. My foundation seemed to last even less with this than it does when I'm not wearing anything, so really, this was disappointing on every regards.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by LilyJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this primer. I have very dry skin but also quite big pores. While this primer gives a beautiful glow to my skin and doesn't clog my pores, the illuminating effect seems to make my pores look more prominent! The primer doesn't claim to minimise pores. So I would recommend this for people with dull or dry skin, but not if you want to minimise pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unlike the Bourjois Light Matte Primer which I would pass over in favour of the Bourjois Flower Perfection Primer, this one is the bees knees. It is a great dewy primer. It smooths on in a thin, milky layer, it's really light and moisturising and gives a healthy, hydrated finish. It's very subtly iridescent, not glittery or shimmery but slightly reflective in a natural way. It's a good base after moisturising for a dewy or natural finish foundation for a radiant look.