L'Occitane angelica ultra matte fluid with citron bio

2.8

I am quite surprised this rating low, although I can see that it doesn't do much to control oil throughout the day but it gives a great matt base to start your foundation and also makes me skin smooth, doesn't cause me to breakout and feels nice when applying. I will continue to repurchase this. It is slightly expensive but I feel it is worth it for me combination skin.

on 6/21/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This moisturizer does an ok job moisturizing, but doesn't really do anything for the matte part. It does feel light. The effect is similar to any other moisturizers. Probably would not buy again as this is expensive.

on 4/6/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

good enough but i think its comedogenic product,
it reduce my redness and my skin became so soft and pore more smaller but i dont know it gets me a comedos

on 1/11/2015 9:34:00 PM

I do not think this really mattifies skin as it claims. I find that the L'Occitane Brightening Shield SPF 40 does a much better job of that and provides sun protection as well. I actually found a sheen on my skin after using this, which I do not mind, but it defies the purpose of buying a mattifying moisturizer. As a moisturizer, this is okay, but this only offers mediocre moisture and has no sun protection. I find this a bit pricy to not live up to its claims. I will not repurchase.

on 6/21/2014 7:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I think it's okay. It's got a silky, cream-gel consistency that spreads very easily over skin -- I only use a small amount, less than a full pump, to cover my entire t-zone. It's summer so I've been using all over my entire face since I get really o-i-l-y. It's light and hydrating enough to replace the usual moisturizers that just seemed to make me greasy within an hour; sinks right into my skin, makes it smooth and satiny and preps it well for makeup. Wouldn't recommend for dry skin though.

The bottle is lovely and the pump dispenses product well -- and because you don't have to use much, I've been using it for at least 6 months now and still have got plenty left. It does have a bit of a floral/citrusy (?) scent but I find it pleasant and it's gone by the time you've applied it. I'll happily finish the bottle but will probably continue trying other mattifying/oil-controlling products.

on 1/19/2014 7:50:00 AM

I like the smell, the packaging and the colour but it doesn't do anything!
It doesn't mattify. It dries the skin and makes my pores look bigger.
It is quite expensive also. Not worth it.

on 12/31/2013 4:13:00 PM

It does nothing! It's just a very expensive and ordinary moisturizer. I have oily skin and it gets the normal oily after using this product. Their Red Rice line (discontinued) was so much better.

on 12/27/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

2 months
Been using this for 2 months now. After use, can see the mattyfying effect. I use it as a daily Moisturizer day and night. I notice my face looks brighter firmer and pores tightened. It really covers imperfection when taking photos. Face looks very smooth in photos. It really helps with acne management. Only thing is try not to accidentaly place Moisturizer on your lips. Has a drying effect on lips.

1 year + (finishing my second bottle)
I apply it day and night for about a year now. Its a lovely moisturizer that absorbs very fast into the skin. Doesn't break me out. I only have occasional pimples close to my time of the month. However, it does nothing for blackheads or whiteheads. Seems to be numerous on my face. First 2-3 months, the matte effect was present and my face would only shine in the late evenings. Now this has changed though and the matte effect is no more present. by the second hour am shining away and need to blot my face.

Currently looking for another product that will regulate oil.

Popular Moisturizers