October 2, 2014 | 1007 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - E36

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by humbuggery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I LOVE this brush. I don't use it as a blending brush, but as a precise yet FLUFFY crease brush. I have very small eye contours and this does nice detail work to start the definintion of my eye. It is very unique, I have nothing else like it and I use it everyday. I am going to get a backup eventually :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Im always weary of purchasing items that arent already listed/raved on MUA but then again new products take time to get up here and isnt our job to alert & add our two cents in to help gear others also??--well thats what I was thinking when I dared to purchase this. Its part of their Performance line-intended use Blending. Lets give u a feel for this brush:

1. Size= teeny tiny. See the keyboard of ur laptop its LESS than half the diameter of a single letter. Bristles are long, longER than the height of a single letter on keyboard again.
2. Now density = flimsy. If uve bought Sigma before then u've gotten the free GWP aka infamous E25. Fantastic brush, take that & literally divide its bristles into 3 equal parts. The E36 carries literally 1/3 bristles of that E25. I can blow gently & shake them!
3. Shape = perfection. Its tapered at the ferrule, fluffs out then gets tapered again. Triangular tip. Truly precise shape for precise depositing/blending had the brushes carried any weight to them.
2. Bristles are white, soft. Single wash = minimal shed. Long black handle with Sigma print.

So if u haven't guessed by now this brush doesn't perform when it comes to blending! U'd be crazy to use it as a crease brush because it simply wont pick up any color. I've used it just to blend but its too flimsy, windshield wiper motions doesnt even move my shadow. Maybe its a tad more softer because after multiple back & forth motions to 'blend' Ive taken the shadow off my lid & placed it on to the brush! So frustrating. I get it Sigma ur trying to help us Asian women with smaller eyes to get more precise looks without using sponge tip applicators to get in to the nitty gritty but sheesh quality isnt the only thing we need, what about quantity?? Lastly if u do pick this up as a mishap part of a set/swap/sale the ONLY use I've found is to place highlight to the inner corner by the tear duct. Again it places it, no blending & I COULD use my finger tip for the same exact finish.

Its not even deserving of the 2 lippies but price, quality/design earns that much I suppose.