August 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Conditioner - Head and Shoulders - Smooth and silky conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by becca352

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually love this conditioner! I had all of a sudden developed some sort of red itchy rash on my scalp. (I suspect it was caused by Shea Moisture shampoo, but I can't be certain.) I tried the Head & Shoulders shampoo, but it dried out my hair badly, although it did clear my scalp issue. I decided to try this conditioner to help with the dryness caused by the shampoo, and it works great. I am now using it to cowash every day, even though (gasp!) it has cones. It keeps my hair so soft and tangle free. It does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy and I have no scalp issues now. It cleanses extremely well. I do use Prell shampoo once a week to clarify, which my be why I am not experiencing build up. I have tried other versions of Head & Shoulders conditioners and they all work the same. If you compare ingredients between the different formulas, they are almost identical. I recommend trying it as a cowash if the shampoo is drying and you aren't scared off by the cones in it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by adara260

Bought this honestly to try a new conditioner. I've always had luck with the head and shoulders shampoos so I figured why not?

This conditioner doesn't detangle or smooth or soften my hair. In fact it makes it knotty and does nothing to control the frizz. The conditioner itself is thick and creamy but it doesn't condition at all. It reminds me of the results I get when I try to use a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner product, but this is a separate product!

Don't buy this conditioner--it doesn't do anything