Bottega Veneta Pour Homme

4.5

on 8/3/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very classy scent. One of the best new fragrances for men I've smelled in the last few years. Heavy on the leather, it's spicy and warm, and distinguished. Not for young guys, but for a mature guy that knows what he wants and is confident. It has character.

on 12/23/2013 3:16:00 PM

I got a large sample of this a few weeks ago and have really fallen in love with it. It doesnt smell like a typical mens scent with the "mens cologne" after effect. I had a doctor's appoitment today and my sample of this was sitting in the dashboard of my car. I was at a red light and i picked this up and put it on. As i was driving i noticed what i thought were floral notes. I got to the office and i was in the lobby waiting for me named to be called and i noticed a calendar on the wall with a beautiful, pink rose on it for the month of December. That's when it hit me. I was smelling roses. A deep rich bouquet of scarlet roses. It doesnt end there though there is pine, balsm, fir and hay. It is like a journey from a Scandinavian region in the north, where we find ourselves in frigid weather.Amid the lush mountain meadows, sits a farmhouse; a rustic retreat from reality. The interior is paneled with pinewood and the windows are open wide, letting in a gentle breeze evocative of hay, fir cones, and pine needles from the nearby woods; combined with the chilled air from the glacial stream that is bordered by wild red roses.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel