Bottega Veneta Pour Homme

on 12/23/2013 3:16:00 PM

I got a large sample of this a few weeks ago and have really fallen in love with it. It doesnt smell like a typical mens scent with the "mens cologne" after effect. I had a doctor's appoitment today and my sample of this was sitting in the dashboard of my car. I was at a red light and i picked this up and put it on. As i was driving i noticed what i thought were floral notes. I got to the office and i was in the lobby waiting for me named to be called and i noticed a calendar on the wall with a beautiful, pink rose on it for the month of December. That's when it hit me. I was smelling roses. A deep rich bouquet of scarlet roses. It doesnt end there though there is pine, balsm, fir and hay. It is like a journey from a Scandinavian region in the north, where we find ourselves in frigid weather.Amid the lush mountain meadows, sits a farmhouse; a rustic retreat from reality. The interior is paneled with pinewood and the windows are open wide, letting in a gentle breeze evocative of hay, fir cones, and pine needles from the nearby woods; combined with the chilled air from the glacial stream that is bordered by wild red roses.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Dior Homme