Nature's Gate Fragrance-Free Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Vegetable Derived), Cetearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate SE (Vegetable Derived), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate (Corn Derived), Xanthan Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Undecylenate (Vegetable Derived), Citric Acid (Vegetable Derived), Phenoxyethanol.

on 5/29/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I totally agree with the previous reviewer - this is the worst body lotion I've ever used. It is very sticky and takes a long time to "absorb". I put the word absorb in quotations because I bathe rather than shower and the next day I could see all this scum rising to the surface of the water. Yick! Needless to say I threw the bottle out.

on 2/15/2014 2:54:00 PM

The bottle I had purchased a few years ago said "new and improved" and since it's been maybe 8-10 years since I've used a Nature's Gate body lotion, that didn't mean much to me. Although it sounds favorable, right? Well, not this time. This lotion has to be one of the worst I've ever used. It's goes on like white and thick like sunscreen and takes forever to absorb. By the time the lotion does sink in it does moisturize, but it's on the light side. There are far better natural body lotions on the market than this.

on 12/22/2013 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This lotion is packed with beneficial ingredients for the skin. It contains Safflower Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sesame Oil, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, and Ascorbyl Palmitate (Stable and nonacidic form of Vitamin C). It is one of the most moisturizing lotions I've ever tried. It keeps my skin moisturized hours after application. I love that it's fragrance free and blends into the skin with ease. It also lasts forever! I buy mine from iHerb for $6.47.