July 26, 2014 | 964 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nature's Gate - Fragrance-Free Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I totally agree with the previous reviewer - this is the worst body lotion I've ever used. It is very sticky and takes a long time to "absorb". I put the word absorb in quotations because I bathe rather than shower and the next day I could see all this scum rising to the surface of the water. Yick! Needless to say I threw the bottle out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The bottle I had purchased a few years ago said "new and improved" and since it's been maybe 8-10 years since I've used a Nature's Gate body lotion, that didn't mean much to me. Although it sounds favorable, right? Well, not this time. This lotion has to be one of the worst I've ever used. It's goes on like white and thick like sunscreen and takes forever to absorb. By the time the lotion does sink in it does moisturize, but it's on the light side. There are far better natural body lotions on the market than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by iepurasmic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is packed with beneficial ingredients for the skin. It contains Safflower Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sesame Oil, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, and Ascorbyl Palmitate (Stable and nonacidic form of Vitamin C). It is one of the most moisturizing lotions I've ever tried. It keeps my skin moisturized hours after application. I love that it's fragrance free and blends into the skin with ease. It also lasts forever! I buy mine from iHerb for $6.47.