September 19, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Extraordinaire by Color Riche Lip Color (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I have two of these lip colors. I'm not sure if they are lip glosses or a liquid lipstick. Lip products are getting too fancy these days. Anyway, I love them. I received Ruby Opera as a gift and purchased Blush Harmony. Blush Harmony is my favorite out of the two. Blush Harmony is a shade darker from MLBB. It is a cool toned muted pink with a hint of mauve. I pretty much wear this lip color daily now. Ruby Opera is a very blue based red with a hint of pink. It's a bit too shocking for my taste. I like it but I have to blot it down a few times to get a more wearable shade for me. It's so easy to apply. It comes with a sponge applicator. The color payoff is outstanding and it doesn't fade to a stain. These acts more like a liquid lipstick. It isn't as sticky as a gloss. It feels very light on the lips. It keeps lips moist the entire wear time. I would say it has decent wear time. It stays on me for about 4 hours with drinking before I have to reapply. It doesn't have any strong offensive scent. The packaging isn't my style but it does have a mild resemblence of the YSL glossy stain packaging (gold packaging with a color window). These are such a great price ($9.99) for the quality of the product. I want to go and get more colors! Nude Ballet, Molto Mauve, Rose Symphany, Coral Encore, Plum Adagio.................

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by missmajestic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this because I'm fairly obsessed with lip products. Though I use them rarely, I have an astounding collection! I prefer glosses and I'm always searching for that one product that is going to be my holy grail. I was hoping this would be it, but it fell just a little short.
I bought the Fuchsia Orchestra, and wow, it's very fuchsia. No disappointment from color payoff or shine. It is not sticky, very smooth and left my lips feeling incredible. I could easily put this on dry lips and it would solve the dryness problem. Even when I took it off, my lips felt soft and moisturized, residually, because of the product. However. I wish there were more colors to choose from. I think this color is probably too bright for my pale skin. I picked this up with a couple of the Maybelline Elixirs. I prefer the color choices from Maybelline. But the taste and smell of the Maybelline Elixir is unbearable.
This L'Oréal product does have a slight floral/fruit scent and taste; however, it is faint and does fade. (Seriously, the Maybelline is unbearable. I'm returning those, which is a shame because the colors are better! :( )
I wish this came in a better nude and softer pinks.
Maybe they will add colors to compete with the Maybelline line. The two are and most identical in quality except for the smell/taste.
So, if you like the color choices, this is an amazing product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample. I received the shade Blushing Harmony. I found for me this shade was way too dark for my fair skin tone. I think in a different shade I would really like this because this gloss itself is very nice. This gloss is supposed to be the combination of a gloss and a balm. I think that perfectly describes it. This has a nice shine to it like a gloss, but also has a nice moisturizing feel to it like a balm. This has a nice slight melon scent that I really like. I personally like having a fresh scent in a product rather then a chemically smell. Applying this lip product was very easy with the small spongelike applicator. This is a really great lip product. I just would like to try it in a different shade more suited to my fair skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by joaniees

I own the color Ruby Opera. IMO the color is more suitable for a nighttime look or for Fall/Winter time.

My first impression was that the color payoff of the gloss was nicely opaque, delivering a good amount of color on my lips. I also expected the gloss to be overwhelmingly shiny and to shift unevenly over my lips, so I was surprised that I didn't experience any of that. I personally enjoyed the melon-y smell of the lip gloss as well. The wand applicator also made it easy to evenly distribute the gloss and to have precise application. To me, the texture of the gloss is AMAZING--it's very smooth and really hydrated my lips (which are normally dry)--and left my lips feelings soft, so it performed similar to a lip balm in that aspect. The pigmentation is incredible and stays relatively true to the color that you see on the tube.

I also liked how even after eating/drinking, I still had a good amount of color left on my lips. I really loved how the color is rich and highly pigmented. Such an incredible product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by flixbix

Purchased in Orange Tempo and Fuchsia Orchestra. These are kind of gloppy--as opposed to glossy--but I love, love, love them. Pleasant scent, incredible color payoff, wears down beautifully (mostly intact after a big sandwich and some salad and wiping my mouth several times!). Hands down my favorite gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have this in 201 Rose Symphony which is a bright fuschia pink. The lip gloss is super pigmented and long lasting. This also leaves a stain on my lips and last over 8 hours even after eating. In my video on youtube you can check out how this lip color look like on my lips after eating a buffet and after 8 hours of wear. This is also very moisturizing and has a sweet fruity scent to it.

I also showed a swatch of it on my video. The only bad part about this is the packaging comes unsealed and that is just unsanitary. The actual packing is great because it is sleek and the doe foot applicator is a bit flexible and it hugs the curves of my lips.

I brought this for about $10 at CVS

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by 4ever28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

L'oreal must seal this product! It is unacceptable that it is on store shelves unpackaged and not sealed. The thought of anybody and everyone being able to open it and apply to their hand, arm, lips, sweaty germy hands repulses me. I loved the product but this fact is turning me off from ever buying it again! Seriously , in this day and age , I can't believe a lip gloss should ever be open for Everyone, children included to test in the store. It is disgusting the amount of bacteria, diseases and infections you could get because you are then putting this on your lips. As a healthcare worker for 24 years I am far too well aware of what icky things people can have and that they can transmit onto this sponge applicator that is not sealed.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Coral Encore is the shade that I picked up. On my pigmented lips it was coming up a tad bit short in the pigmentation department. The flavor/fragrance is a bit off putting in my opinion. As far as wear time.....I get a much longer wear time with my more pricier long wearing liquid lippies (my YSL's come to mind). Moisturizing....nothing earth shattering but I definitely wouldn't apply to super dried out lips as this formula settles into every line. Will I repurchase? I'm willing to check out other shades in the collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by ana_lipglossaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a full-coverage liquid lipstick, with a glossy finish. It does not set like a stain, and it does not have that glue-like feel. Instead, the texture is very soft. I bought this in the color Caramel Solo (703). It's a warm-toned, brownish rosy color, very nice on my NC30 skintone. It applied evenly and smoothly and did not settle into lip lines. Having said that, I wouldn't take the risk of applying this on very dry lips but would prep with lip balm first. I normally do not use lip liner, and this does not bleed. But I think a lip liner would help to define the lips if you prefer that look. While I like the look and finish of this, my preference is still for a sheerer lip gloss or lipstick product. This is not for a "natural" no-make up look, IMO because it's thick and opaque. It reminds a lot of the old L'oreal Rouge Pulp, but less messy and glossy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE! Feels so luxurious on the lips, the gloss isn't sticky like MAC lipglass and when the gloss DOES wear down (usually within say 4 hours) the colour on my lips is still there. I want one in every colour! (I own the pink tremolo one). Also moisturizes and doesn't accentuate any lip flakies I may have.