July 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Extraordinaire by Color Riche Lip Color (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample. I received the shade Blushing Harmony. I found for me this shade was way too dark for my fair skin tone. I think in a different shade I would really like this because this gloss itself is very nice. This gloss is supposed to be the combination of a gloss and a balm. I think that perfectly describes it. This has a nice shine to it like a gloss, but also has a nice moisturizing feel to it like a balm. This has a nice slight melon scent that I really like. I personally like having a fresh scent in a product rather then a chemically smell. Applying this lip product was very easy with the small spongelike applicator. This is a really great lip product. I just would like to try it in a different shade more suited to my fair skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by joaniees

I own the color Ruby Opera. IMO the color is more suitable for a nighttime look or for Fall/Winter time.

My first impression was that the color payoff of the gloss was nicely opaque, delivering a good amount of color on my lips. I also expected the gloss to be overwhelmingly shiny and to shift unevenly over my lips, so I was surprised that I didn't experience any of that. I personally enjoyed the melon-y smell of the lip gloss as well. The wand applicator also made it easy to evenly distribute the gloss and to have precise application. To me, the texture of the gloss is AMAZING--it's very smooth and really hydrated my lips (which are normally dry)--and left my lips feelings soft, so it performed similar to a lip balm in that aspect. The pigmentation is incredible and stays relatively true to the color that you see on the tube.

I also liked how even after eating/drinking, I still had a good amount of color left on my lips. I really loved how the color is rich and highly pigmented. Such an incredible product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by flixbix

Purchased in Orange Tempo and Fuchsia Orchestra. These are kind of gloppy--as opposed to glossy--but I love, love, love them. Pleasant scent, incredible color payoff, wears down beautifully (mostly intact after a big sandwich and some salad and wiping my mouth several times!). Hands down my favorite gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have this in 201 Rose Symphony which is a bright fuschia pink. The lip gloss is super pigmented and long lasting. This also leaves a stain on my lips and last over 8 hours even after eating. In my video on youtube you can check out how this lip color look like on my lips after eating a buffet and after 8 hours of wear. This is also very moisturizing and has a sweet fruity scent to it.

I also showed a swatch of it on my video. The only bad part about this is the packaging comes unsealed and that is just unsanitary. The actual packing is great because it is sleek and the doe foot applicator is a bit flexible and it hugs the curves of my lips.

I brought this for about $10 at CVS

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by 4ever28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

L'oreal must seal this product! It is unacceptable that it is on store shelves unpackaged and not sealed. The thought of anybody and everyone being able to open it and apply to their hand, arm, lips, sweaty germy hands repulses me. I loved the product but this fact is turning me off from ever buying it again! Seriously , in this day and age , I can't believe a lip gloss should ever be open for Everyone, children included to test in the store. It is disgusting the amount of bacteria, diseases and infections you could get because you are then putting this on your lips. As a healthcare worker for 24 years I am far too well aware of what icky things people can have and that they can transmit onto this sponge applicator that is not sealed.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Coral Encore is the shade that I picked up. On my pigmented lips it was coming up a tad bit short in the pigmentation department. The flavor/fragrance is a bit off putting in my opinion. As far as wear time.....I get a much longer wear time with my more pricier long wearing liquid lippies (my YSL's come to mind). Moisturizing....nothing earth shattering but I definitely wouldn't apply to super dried out lips as this formula settles into every line. Will I repurchase? I'm willing to check out other shades in the collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by ana_lipglossaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a full-coverage liquid lipstick, with a glossy finish. It does not set like a stain, and it does not have that glue-like feel. Instead, the texture is very soft. I bought this in the color Caramel Solo (703). It's a warm-toned, brownish rosy color, very nice on my NC30 skintone. It applied evenly and smoothly and did not settle into lip lines. Having said that, I wouldn't take the risk of applying this on very dry lips but would prep with lip balm first. I normally do not use lip liner, and this does not bleed. But I think a lip liner would help to define the lips if you prefer that look. While I like the look and finish of this, my preference is still for a sheerer lip gloss or lipstick product. This is not for a "natural" no-make up look, IMO because it's thick and opaque. It reminds a lot of the old L'oreal Rouge Pulp, but less messy and glossy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE! Feels so luxurious on the lips, the gloss isn't sticky like MAC lipglass and when the gloss DOES wear down (usually within say 4 hours) the colour on my lips is still there. I want one in every colour! (I own the pink tremolo one). Also moisturizes and doesn't accentuate any lip flakies I may have.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A lot of people compare this to the Maybelline Color Elixir but I prefer the L'oreal version better. L'oreal actually owns Maybelline so I wasn't surprised when L'oreal came out with their own version of a 'liquid lipstick'.

The texture is quite similar to Maybelline's but I feel it like it's a little less sticky. I much prefer L'oreal's packaging and I found that I was more attracted to their shades. I have the colour "Coral Encore" which as the name suggests, a beautiful coral color. It has really nice pigmentation and a glossy finish to it. It also has a pretty decent lasting power but it does have a slight scent to it. Not anything gross or overpowering. It's quite a nice lip product and I'll be checking out more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by aimage

I bought this because I saw a review my a youtuber I watch saying how much she loved them. I got one in the colour rose symphony 201. I like it more than I thought I would. I've seen this advertised as a liquid lipstick but its actually a gloss. I was kind of disappointed because I'm not really a fan of lipgloss mostly because of the feeling. The colour is nice, I can wear it on its own and it is pigmented enough to show up on my lips. On a side note though, My lips aren't pigmented to begin with. I would say this has a good amount of pigment to it. If you layer it more it will definitely show up. It is quite pigmented, it can look sheer if you don't put as much and sheer the colour out.

It has sparkle to it but no glitter. It isn't overally sparkly where I notice it to much which I like. It is a shiny gloss but the longer I have this gloss on my lips it becomes tackier and the shine wears of more. It just gives a nice natural looking colour to my lips. I also normally wear this sheered out for a natural colour of pink. It is also not gloppy shiny type of gloss which I really hate about lipgloss but it is sticky.

There is one con I don't like about this gloss though. It has a strong scent to it. At first I really liked it. It smells sweet and fruity? It goes away after a while when it is on your lips but I'm starting to grow sick of it because it is so strong.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No