L'Oreal Extraordinaire by Color Riche Lip Color (All Shades)

Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica Silylate, Pentylene Glycol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Magnesium Silicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Nelumbium Speciosum Extract / Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Parfum / Fragrance.

on 6/21/2015 1:19:00 PM

I have purchased about 5 of these, I love them!

Colour: Rose Symphony
Pigmentation: High
Consistency: Quite thick
Wear time: 5 hours

I love the colour, they wear well and last well. Once the gloss wears off, the colour stays as a slight stain. Love these.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

I have a love hate relationship with this lipgloss.

I love the color, the shine, the durability, and slight moisturizing benefits of this product. The Rouge Allegro is my favorite because it can be hard for me to find a pink this bright to go with my skintone. I also have it Ruby Opera and Plum Adagio which look a little vampy and retro. They set off certain outfits but the Rouge Allegro is the one I sport the most at work...course I have a lot of hot pink tools and a hot pink hoody so that may have something to do with it.

I love the versatility of this product. I can use my regular lip balm and then put the slightest amount of the Rouge Allegro and it makes my lips look naturally pink. A little bit more and it's your standard lip gloss look. A full glide of this in any colour makes my lips look like hard candy shiny. It looks great in the appropiate setting (for me a bar, for others a dance club) but I dunno if I could pull this off at cocktail party or anything fancy and mature. Somebody could surely.

I like the packaging too. I'm generally a drugstore makeup girl but this looks department store grade.

I hate that it's so sticky. It doesn't feel sticky to my fingers but after 3 tries my boyfriend categorically refuses to kiss me while I'm wearing it.

on 11/30/2014 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim - in Ruby Opera. It's really like a super opaque lip gloss - very, very shiny and this shade is very, very red. I'm not sure what I was expecting but the glossiness is a bit much for me. I can't really pull it off, especially not for a daytime look so for parties, I expect I could dab it on very lightly on top of a matte pink/nude lip to dial down the look.

on 10/4/2014 9:20:00 AM

I have this in Rouge Soprano. The colour is beautiful - a warm red - but otherwise this product is so disappointing. I thought it would be a liquid lipstick, but it's just a gloss, without even a stain effect. Very expensive for what it is (a simple gloss). Would not buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I have two of these lip colors. I'm not sure if they are lip glosses or a liquid lipstick. Lip products are getting too fancy these days. Anyway, I love them. I received Ruby Opera as a gift and purchased Blush Harmony. Blush Harmony is my favorite out of the two. Blush Harmony is a shade darker from MLBB. It is a cool toned muted pink with a hint of mauve. I pretty much wear this lip color daily now. Ruby Opera is a very blue based red with a hint of pink. It's a bit too shocking for my taste. I like it but I have to blot it down a few times to get a more wearable shade for me. It's so easy to apply. It comes with a sponge applicator. The color payoff is outstanding and it doesn't fade to a stain. These acts more like a liquid lipstick. It isn't as sticky as a gloss. It feels very light on the lips. It keeps lips moist the entire wear time. I would say it has decent wear time. It stays on me for about 4 hours with drinking before I have to reapply. It doesn't have any strong offensive scent. The packaging isn't my style but it does have a mild resemblence of the YSL glossy stain packaging (gold packaging with a color window). These are such a great price ($9.99) for the quality of the product. I want to go and get more colors! Nude Ballet, Molto Mauve, Rose Symphany, Coral Encore, Plum Adagio.................

on 8/27/2014 10:03:00 PM

I purchased this because I'm fairly obsessed with lip products. Though I use them rarely, I have an astounding collection! I prefer glosses and I'm always searching for that one product that is going to be my holy grail. I was hoping this would be it, but it fell just a little short.
I bought the Fuchsia Orchestra, and wow, it's very fuchsia. No disappointment from color payoff or shine. It is not sticky, very smooth and left my lips feeling incredible. I could easily put this on dry lips and it would solve the dryness problem. Even when I took it off, my lips felt soft and moisturized, residually, because of the product. However. I wish there were more colors to choose from. I think this color is probably too bright for my pale skin. I picked this up with a couple of the Maybelline Elixirs. I prefer the color choices from Maybelline. But the taste and smell of the Maybelline Elixir is unbearable.
This L'Oréal product does have a slight floral/fruit scent and taste; however, it is faint and does fade. (Seriously, the Maybelline is unbearable. I'm returning those, which is a shame because the colors are better! :( )
I wish this came in a better nude and softer pinks.
Maybe they will add colors to compete with the Maybelline line. The two are and most identical in quality except for the smell/taste.
So, if you like the color choices, this is an amazing product!

on 7/27/2014 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got this as a sample. I received the shade Blushing Harmony. I found for me this shade was way too dark for my fair skin tone. I think in a different shade I would really like this because this gloss itself is very nice. This gloss is supposed to be the combination of a gloss and a balm. I think that perfectly describes it. This has a nice shine to it like a gloss, but also has a nice moisturizing feel to it like a balm. This has a nice slight melon scent that I really like. I personally like having a fresh scent in a product rather then a chemically smell. Applying this lip product was very easy with the small spongelike applicator. This is a really great lip product. I just would like to try it in a different shade more suited to my fair skin tone.

on 7/1/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I own the color Ruby Opera. IMO the color is more suitable for a nighttime look or for Fall/Winter time.

My first impression was that the color payoff of the gloss was nicely opaque, delivering a good amount of color on my lips. I also expected the gloss to be overwhelmingly shiny and to shift unevenly over my lips, so I was surprised that I didn't experience any of that. I personally enjoyed the melon-y smell of the lip gloss as well. The wand applicator also made it easy to evenly distribute the gloss and to have precise application. To me, the texture of the gloss is AMAZING--it's very smooth and really hydrated my lips (which are normally dry)--and left my lips feelings soft, so it performed similar to a lip balm in that aspect. The pigmentation is incredible and stays relatively true to the color that you see on the tube.

I also liked how even after eating/drinking, I still had a good amount of color left on my lips. I really loved how the color is rich and highly pigmented. Such an incredible product!

on 6/5/2014 10:58:00 PM

Purchased in Orange Tempo and Fuchsia Orchestra. These are kind of gloppy--as opposed to glossy--but I love, love, love them. Pleasant scent, incredible color payoff, wears down beautifully (mostly intact after a big sandwich and some salad and wiping my mouth several times!). Hands down my favorite gloss.

I have this in 201 Rose Symphony which is a bright fuschia pink. The lip gloss is super pigmented and long lasting. This also leaves a stain on my lips and last over 8 hours even after eating. In my video on youtube you can check out how this lip color look like on my lips after eating a buffet and after 8 hours of wear. This is also very moisturizing and has a sweet fruity scent to it.

I also showed a swatch of it on my video. The only bad part about this is the packaging comes unsealed and that is just unsanitary. The actual packing is great because it is sleek and the doe foot applicator is a bit flexible and it hugs the curves of my lips.

I brought this for about $10 at CVS

Popular Lip Glosses

Butter Gloss
Butter Gloss
Deelight
Deelight

Video Reviews & Tutorials

2014 L'oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick?Review/Demo by Orange mint Pop

Recommended for Medium Skin