Sonia Kashuk Geometric beauty organizer (cosmetic bag)

on 2/27/2015 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Target is closing all its Canadian stores and while I was in there last week, I saw the SK Weekender makeup bag - THAT is the one I really wanted to get but when I went back a few days later, all of those bags - in all the colours - were GONE. I was very disappointed and got the Geometric Beauty Organizer sort of as a "consolation" but I really did want something a bit larger and deeper. However, this bag is fabulous. It has 2 clear removable makeup bags (they velcro into place and stay in securely but are easy to remove to take to the shower or bathroom, etc.), a centre brush holder and then a large zip pocket to hold a ton of stuff. Mine is in the "Houndstooth" pattern which is embellished with a big fuchsia and pink cabbage rose - very pretty. This is a great, well-thought-out makeup bag/organizer. I'm leaving a few days for a Mediterranean cruise and this bag will help keep my makeup and skin care items organized and tidy in the small space of our cabin. While I'd have preferred the larger bag and may end up packing my hair and body care items in a separate, smaller bag, this is still a terrific makeup bag for travel.

on 12/20/2013 7:01:00 PM

This bag is awesome!!!! I needed a bigger cosmetic bag and went to Target to look at this line in particular because they usually have vinyl bags which I like because they can be easily cleaned. I purchased this because it had the vinyl organizers and a place for your brushes. Then I got home and put everything in it and it's better than I had hoped! You can see everything easily and it's all organized and the bag is cute! If you need a new makeup bag, I recommend this one!!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools