Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance Professional Foundation

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a radiant kind of foundation but good smooth coverage. This stuff is very liquidy, only has light to medium coverage, smells yucky, contains alcohol & oil, and makes my skin look old. It clings to dry patches wrinkles, makes pores look bigger, and kinda looks uneven in places. Its overpriced too. Im returning it.

I love this foundation. It goes so smoothly on me and doesn't enhance my pores or dry areas. It is not too light to where I have to add another layer or too heavy. For me, it is perfect and will definitely purchase a darker shade for the summer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

way overpriced... such light coverage. a very misleading name. it makes your pores look huge. the only thing is, it lasts very long.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am loving this. It isn't quite full coverage, which is alright, because it looks much more natural and dewy than a true full coverage, but I still get pretty good coverage. It stays true to color on me all day and doesn't settle in my wrinkles or dry patches. I'm 42 and use retin-a, so I can get a bit peely. The color is a perfect match for me, and the finish is fresh and dewy without looking oily and splotchy. My new favorite!

I've tried lots of similar type of skin-tone-colored pencils for lining eyes and other small features on my face like Laura Gellar, Stila, Tarte, etc. Thiis one by Mally is by far the best one. It doesnt budge, smudge off, discolor, irritate my sensitive eyes, and it goes well with my skintone (i have this pencil n "Fair"). I recommend it and would buy again!

I tried this on a whim. I am very pleased with the texture and how easy it glides on. Doesn't turn color on me nor does it flake. Perfect coverage. If I didn't have so many freckles, I wouldn't have to use a concealer. Love love!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This Foundation goes on well, has a nice light feel but good coverage. The pump doesn't get clogged and is easy to use. The only negative in my opinion is that the bottle is pink metallic and you cannot see when your running low on product.

Overall, this product is very good. The texture is smooth, the coverage is a medium/full. I have oily, acne prone, 47 year old skin. It does lack SPF, though, which is quite surprising since most foundations nowadays have at least a SPF of 15. My only qualm would be the color. I picked LIGHT and it was super dark looking. I'd say it was prob a med/med dark. I might have to pick up the FAIR and mix it. I'm normally a LIGHT in most foundations, FIJI in NARS. and a NC 20-25 in MAC. Watch out when dispensing, it splatters a bit.

This foundation provides about a medium to full coverage. The Color matches my skin-tone well and is the perfect coverage for my acne prone- combination skin. Another thing i really like about it is it doesn't make my face oily or dry like most other foundations. Im not sure if the foundation is causing me to break out in a few spots or my diet is poor but i have recently noticed a small breakout while using this. Other than that my only complaint is that the pump seems really cheap and sometimes it takes a few pumps to get a good amount of liquid out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Bit of background: 42, ruddy Irish skin, dry to combination with some fine lines cropping up here and there. My complexion has some rashes here and there from either autoimmune disease or the treatment for it, who knows..
Anyway, I'm consistently on the lookout for foundation with enough but not TOO much coverage, yellow based to counteract redness and nothing that will dehydrate my skin even further. Oh, and skin tone match is nice as well.
I divide my time on either side of the east coast (ME and FL) so I need varying shades depending where I am; in FL I am more NC 25, in the frozen tundra, NC 20 ish. I am in FL now and a bit darker, so medium light is a good match. This formula is very yellow based, so keep that in mind if you are more cool toned ( may make you look sallow.) Additionally this might not be suitable for oily skin, but for mine it is close to perfect; gives me hydration and a bit of a glow.
It lasts all day, doesn't smudge all over, and is generally great for my needs. Only downfall is the price: $40, ouch! I found the cream compact version better for my complexion, but it was $40 for .35 oz whereas the pump bottle is the same cost for 1.0 oz. Additionally there were only few options for shades ( cream) and more available for liquid.
I purchased this at Ulta and tried it on for a day before buying. If you're not certain what shade you are I recommend trying the testers first as the shades can really vary.