July 28, 2014 | 917 users online

Foundations - Mally Beauty - Ultimate Performance Professional Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by 4patti

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hold the phone! I completely agree with the other review of this foundation. I was prepared to not like it, but besides its iffy pump applicator, I can't quibble with anything about this product. (Alright- one other thing: its beautiful pink opaque tube prevents you from seeing exactly how much is left in the 1 oz. cylinder.) I am a neutral/yellow-based skin tone, on the pale side (think NC15). The shade Fair is a perfect match in this foundation for me. The shade range is not extensive which might be problematic for some. It blends like a dream and imparts buildable coverage that is at least medium on 1st application. I do not apply more, choosing to conceal after to target any specific areas, but was taken aback initially on what a good result I got with its first use. True to a liquid, its consistency is runny, so I was not expecting its very neutralizing coverage. I don't have a lot of redness to conceal, but prefer to start with a truly blank canvas. Over primer (either LG Spackle or BE PrimeTime) I apply one pump of liquid with my fingers, making sure to work it in, as with any other foundation product. I haven't experienced any oxidation or fading issues and typically apply it in the a.m. for a work day but do not take it with me for touch-ups. I also like to use a setting powder (lightly) and this may help to boost its longevity. The finish is neither dewy nor dry appearing and I am very very happy with the look and result I am getting. In early December I purchased another bottle as I now never want to risk running out. It retails on QVC and/or Mally's site for $40.00. (At the time I purchased it there was a sale with free shipping deal which I couldn't pass up.) This is the foundation I now reach for when I want a flawless all-day finish that I know won't let me down. Ultimate Performance Pro is as good as -or better- than advertised; and while it hasn't knocked my other two liquids completely out of use, it is now my clear favorite. Very impressed; I it highly recommend to anyone who wants to try a great quality liquid foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Firewoman1211

This is my HG foundation. It offers full coverage, makes my skin look smooth and glowing and does not irritate my sensitive rosacea skin or cause any breakouts. The fair shade is a very good match for my neutral toned very fair skin. The sponge it comes with gives a quick and flawless application. It also lasts all day with little to no touch ups. I never want to be without it!