July 31, 2014 | 1706 users online

Deodorants - Nivea - Dry Comfort Deodorant Stick

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Updated 21 Dec 2013

I got this as I thought so far my experience with roll-on deodorants have been not so good. This is a powder based deodorant as it does not need to dry like roll-on, I thought this would work better. When I applied it to my underarms, I noticed it looked drying, it even leaves visible white marks on skin. I felt worried that it would stain my clothes but it did not, it could have been due to the fact that the clothing was loose fitting. I do not think this is good for those with DRY skin as it may dry out skin.

Now onto whether the product works, it claims to keep underarms dry for 48H, sadly it did not. I did not even exert myself much before my underarms started to perspire. I have not even gone out to test the durability of product so this was very disappointing. The scent however is powdery and pleasant.

After walking around in the sun, the deodorant did not do it's job of keeping my underarms dry in the slightest. Extremely disappointed. This is even more expensive then a roll-on deodorant and it does not work! However, it did work on a day that the weather was mostly cloudy with no sun, it was windy and the humidity was low, the best kind of weather. My underarms stayed dry so I guess this is only good to use for days like this and I need a more heavy duty one for normal hot weather days. I realized that the powder actually becomes small little white flakes that stick to skin after a few hours, it is very obvious and the area where the deodorant is applied on is visible, very embarrassing.