August 30, 2014 | 1728 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - chubby stick 02 latte

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by FunNut

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I apply powder eye shadow it slides right off the lids, I've always had to use a cream or stick shadow as a base, then apply powder shadow. With the silly TSA rules about liquids, I've switched to traveling with stick shadows as a base and this offering from Clinique is the best I've yet found.

I have several colors of the Chubby Stick and like them all. The most neutral and versatile is the Latte, I use it most often. Latte is a light and very neutral color, great as a base. This shadow isn't meant to be worn alone. If the stick doesn't provide enough color the user should just apply more or choose a different color. There is a very good selection of colors in this stick, with several shades of brown ranging from light (this one, Latte) to quite dark browns.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Suesaroo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the product but, there is not much color. I should have gone with the plum shade but, at $17 probably will not buy another one. I believe a drugstore product will work as well.
Like my lip chubbies - the caps are not secure either.