Clinique chubby stick 02 latte

3.3

on 3/24/2015 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I decided to purchase Clinique's Chubby stick eye tint in latte as I have developed an allergy to powder eye shadow , so I'd thought I'd give this a try. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and so far I have not had any adverse reaction to it. The colour is nice and natural with a slight sheen, it doesn't accentuate my crepiness of my eyelids. It glides on smoothly . It is a sheer eye tint but I find it is buildable , I quite like the sheerness on my aging skin. I find it does crease after a few hours , but I haven't used a primer due to allergy ( contact dermatitis) so using a primer may help . I'm very pleased with it so far , and plan on purchasing a few more in different colours .

on 1/8/2014 10:54:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

When I apply powder eye shadow it slides right off the lids, I've always had to use a cream or stick shadow as a base, then apply powder shadow. With the silly TSA rules about liquids, I've switched to traveling with stick shadows as a base and this offering from Clinique is the best I've yet found.

I have several colors of the Chubby Stick and like them all. The most neutral and versatile is the Latte, I use it most often. Latte is a light and very neutral color, great as a base. This shadow isn't meant to be worn alone. If the stick doesn't provide enough color the user should just apply more or choose a different color. There is a very good selection of colors in this stick, with several shades of brown ranging from light (this one, Latte) to quite dark browns.

on 12/17/2013 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the product but, there is not much color. I should have gone with the plum shade but, at $17 probably will not buy another one. I believe a drugstore product will work as well.
Like my lip chubbies - the caps are not secure either.