MISSHA Time Revolution Wrinkle Cure Extreme Soft Toner

3.5

on 9/2/2015 7:58:00 AM

I have been using cream cleansers recently, and I like using a treatment toner to take off any residue. I was using Missha Time Revolution Clear Toner (which was very nice) but this was out of stock when I went to purchase another. I bought this one instead, hoping that the wrinkle reducing benefits would actually do something for my skin.

The bottle is very heavy, glass, and very impractical for travel unless you decant. The toner itself is pretty good, it removes any trace of makeup left on your skin, even when you think you have done a good job at cleansing. The fragrance is light and not overpowering.

I have not noticed any long-term differences in my skin, but it does leave my face feeling refreshed and not sticky after applying. I am not sure if I will buy again though, Missha have a large range of toners to try, and I am not 100% sold on this one.

on 12/17/2013 4:30:00 AM

This is product is the first step in Time Revolution series Day Care.
Manufacturer claims it contains DN-Aid ingredient that cares for aging skin.
The toner has light grassy smell that I like. It did not help my wrinkles to disappear, but is also did not make them worse.
I like packaging - luxury paper box, heave glass bottle. Price is good. But I will not buy it again, because I use complete Time Revolution day care product range and would expect more visible result.