September 3, 2014 | 1257 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Taylor - Forever Elizabeth

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by iamommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday fragrance because the scent is light and feminine. Floral and a little fruity. It's very classy. I think it's perfect any time of year and for any occasion. You really can't go wrong with this. The scent is not overbearing at all and the price is good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't really comment on the price too much because I got a big bottle at ross for $19.99 which is not bad. I really like this fragrance. It is kind of fruity smelling but also floral. I smell maybe peach in it? Reminds me of a really nice smelling shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ScentingSarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought Forever as a gift set in 2003 as my Wedding Fragrance! It was perfect! The scent has such a romantic, whimsical feel about it. It's not hugely overpowering, yet you know your wearing it - it's balance is just right! Its lovely and light, and one of the most amazing scents - the initial spray is a bit 'in your face' (and I initially didn't like it) but after 5/10minutes, it was the most amazingly beautiful and delicate scent I have known! Perfect for my Wedding! I found myself reaching for Forever often, it's light enough for those warmer, summery climates, but I also felt it worked well getting into the cooler months also! Perfect for any time if the year - and any time of the day!!
I recently purchased Forever again, (first time since my wedding bottle ran out), and I fell in love with Forever all over again! I also had numerous comments from people!! I love it because it's not a 'well known and used' scent - it's personal and tells a story! I will continue to purchase Forever....... forever!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by crysna

My choice from ET fragrances, she had launched very good ones, my mom have white diamonds and passion. This ones is totally different from that ones, a clean, sweet white fruity/floral that is not overpowering, is soft with good sillage and stay close to the skin for very long time. The price is incredible so affordable! Clasy and feminine, perfect for romantic date, cocktail time or everyday use! Well done and R.I.P. Mrs Taylor.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Neaaen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really nice scent, staying power, and bottle. Sadly, this doesn't scream "me". And while nobody ever told me I reeked, nobody gave me compliments. So the search for my "me" perfume continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by marchangels

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a perfum-y type person because I'm SO picky about perfumes. I don't want to strong of a flowery /fruity smell....it makes me nauseous. However This is not overpowering because it does have a musk note to it which balances everything out. One spray is enough so it will last you a long while and the scent stays on me for a good 24hrs!! This and Burberry Brit are wonderful Fall /winter perfumes!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by starberr1e

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom told me about this fragrance - I guess she got a gift coffret last year with 4 or five of Ms. Taylor's fragrances in it, and this was the one she liked most of all. I saw it on sale at TJ Maxx for an unbelievably reasonable price, so I snatched it up to give to her for her birthday. She opened it up and sprayed a little on her wrist for me to smell, and to my surprise it's actually a very nice, fresh and sweet floral scent! The bottle is very pretty too, it has a nice pearly sheen to it. I tried it on myself and was shocked by how much I enjoyed it. Every other one of her fragrances that I've smelled is nice, but they all become really powdery on my skin so I can't bear to wear them. Not so with this perfume. I didn't see them in the notes, but I swear I can smell gardenia and musk somewhere in this - two of my favorite perfume notes. It lasts for hours on me, but the sillage is not so overpowering that I couldn't wear it to work. I've got a pretty big bottle so I don't see myself running out anytime soon, but if I ever do I'd try to find this gem again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 7:00:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

A soft, feminine, powdery and fruity white floral. I love the inital creamy fruit almost citrus topnotes which are like nectarines combined with vanilla, with a hint of musk and dewberry . Pleasant and softly elegant, neither harsh nor cheap.

But sadly, after half an hour the soft creamy fruit fades and the sharp notes take over, leaving clingy powdery harshness dominating what would be a nice perfume. If you like that kind of thing it has average to good staying power. It is very much like Avon's "Little Black Dress" . I much prefer Avons one as it has better staying power, more lifted and complex, and it doesn't develop a sharp cloying smell.

Contains orchids, vanilla, dewberry, jasmine, amber, musk. The bottle is clear and has a pretty sheen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 7:15:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I received a free sample of this scent and I must say it doesn't smell too bad. I am not a big fan of perfume, since I find most of them too overpowering and strong to my senses. This scent is one that I kind of like. I wouldn't wear it on a daily basis, but on occasion, I just might. I like the cute little bottle it comes in. Very girly and fun. It looks great on my vanity. I don't know too much about Elizabeth Taylor perfume, but I do know that I liked this one and would buy if I found it on sale... PREHAPS???? I'll update in a few weeks to see if I still like it as much as I did today. We'll see, since most perfumes make me sick after awhile.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2006 1:24:00 PM More reviews by wscbrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this set as a gift to myself. I returned it to Walmart yesterday. I hated it. It smells acidy at first then dies down to a grapefruit flower smell that lasts about 30 minutes. I am going to stick with my White Diamonds.