October 25, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eye Shadow - Tom Ford - Ice queen quad 14

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Narsfanatic

The pairings are pretty. It's exactly as the name suggest, a very cold toned quad. However, the matte dark blue shade is a disappointment . Instead of the buttery shades I have come to expect from tom ford, it's chalky and won't stay on, tends to disappear when blended. I usually use a black base like a smudged eyeliner or mac paint pot underneath to make this one adhere....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a light skinned, cool toned NW10/15 blonde and I am in love with Ice Queen. I have been disappointed lately with palettes that looked nice, even swatched well on the back of my hand, but were mediocre at best on my lids. Not so Tom Ford's shadows. Despite the high price tag I gave it a try, the greys in Ice Queen looked so tempting and I can confirm that the powders apply and blend extremely well, the finish of all four shades is gorgeous, and my eye makeup lasts all day, even without a primer. Not to forget, the packaging is beautiful and classy. Verdict: $78 well spent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OK- AWESOME. Lasts day and night for hours and hours and hours; smooth and blendable application. The colors in this quad are a cool toned grey-black graduation..this is perhaps the best powder eyeshadow out there-- or at least in the top five. Cannot say enough good things about it. The quality is perfection-- this is what Dior and Yves St. Laurent e/s USED TO BE............a definite treat for oneself...I bought this for myself as a christmas gift...It is now April and i still love it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I fell in love with this palette when I saw the colors on the model in the add ..... the colors work well together and are a beautiful and true cool icey bluish/gray .... the quality as always is excellent as well as the pigmentation plus the shadows are truly long-lasting. I love Tom Ford's palettes because I can use the colors for a day or night look as well as use the darkest shadows as a liner .... unfortunately Ice Queen does not have a shadow dark enough to use as a darker liner, however, these shadows look beautiful with a black eyeliner ...... I own Titanium Smoke and Golden Mink as well and absolutely love them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Most beautiful icy blues with an overall grey undertone. Quality is as good as what you expect from Tom Ford. This palette is surprisingly wearable despite the coolness suggested by the name and the initial impression. Have been reaching for it very often in winter.