Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe Lip Color Nude Pink

4.4

on 4/2/2015 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This lipstick has a pleasant smell and this is a sheer pink/purpleish natural looking color (not bubblegum pink). It does have a balm like quality to it but i dont find the color to be that unique or stunning as some other lipsticks ive tried. I got it a target sale.

on 3/18/2015 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is very soft and easy to wear. Its the kind of lipstick you can apply without looking because its very natural and you don't have to worry too much about making it look perfect. Its very moisturizing. The staying power? Not great but good. The color is a nice shade of nude but I wish there was a touch more brown in it..but maybe it was me who just chose the wrong color? Overall, pleased.

on 6/6/2014 5:39:00 PM

I love this lip stick and love the color. It better than some of my high end lipstick that I owned. Very moisturizing. My friends try this lipstick on and they went and buy one for them.

on 6/3/2014 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This lipstick is one of my favorites. I have a hard time finding that "nude" color, but this is it for me. It is a light pink that I could wear everyday. This lipstick is very creamy but doesn't bleed into my fine lines. It stays on 3-4 hours and has no scent. I think anyone with light to medium skin with yellow undertones should check this color out.

on 12/16/2013 12:54:00 AM

This is my first lipstick purchase from the Sonia Kashuk brand and I have to admit I am impressed with the color and quality of this one.

The lipstick itself is very moisturizing, applies easily with no drag and the color is opaque. I am a little confused since this one is named nude pink but really doesn't have much in the way of pink undertones but is more brown in color. Regardless, I still like it and it really does look great against my neutral skin tone. I will definitely be looking to purchase more lipsticks from this brand.

Popular Lipsticks