October 24, 2014 | 1572 users online

Lipstick - Sonia Kashuk - Satin Luxe Lip Color Nude Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I love this lip stick and love the color. It better than some of my high end lipstick that I owned. Very moisturizing. My friends try this lipstick on and they went and buy one for them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This lipstick is one of my favorites. I have a hard time finding that "nude" color, but this is it for me. It is a light pink that I could wear everyday. This lipstick is very creamy but doesn't bleed into my fine lines. It stays on 3-4 hours and has no scent. I think anyone with light to medium skin with yellow undertones should check this color out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

This is my first lipstick purchase from the Sonia Kashuk brand and I have to admit I am impressed with the color and quality of this one.

The lipstick itself is very moisturizing, applies easily with no drag and the color is opaque. I am a little confused since this one is named nude pink but really doesn't have much in the way of pink undertones but is more brown in color. Regardless, I still like it and it really does look great against my neutral skin tone. I will definitely be looking to purchase more lipsticks from this brand.