Soap & Glory Kick Ass Instant Retouch Powder

4.4

Talc, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethiconol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 3/16/2015 2:49:00 PM

This is my holy grail powder and I have repurchased multiple times. I have very dry skin and I struggle to find powders that set my foundation without leaving my face like the sahara! This is a nice light powder which sets my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum nicely. At 12 its not extortionate and its usually on 3 for 2 so I either stock up or try something different. This will usually last me for 2 to 3 months with every day use.

on 10/9/2014 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this online and after two days' wear, have ordered three more. I am wearing this over Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and you would NEVER know I have red cheeks from Rosacea!!! It's not drying and the yellowness is perfect for my pale, European skin. (I don't go white in winter, I go sickly pastel yellow)

EDIT! I have removed a couple of lippies because this product is so soft, it smashed in my handbag and crumbled into uselessness.

on 9/29/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love love love, will never be without it again. Mattifies in a velvety way, but not flat. Fills in pores, and has that 'soft focus' effect. No coverage whatsoever but that's not what I'm looking for.

on 2/25/2014 3:29:00 PM

Fantastic powder to minimise pores and clear up redness. Very finely milled powder, making it hard to look cakey. Probably wouldn't help control oil on very oily skins too much, but fantastic for dry skin to set foundation.

on 12/15/2013 6:26:00 PM

You know those creams like Nanoblur and Perfect Blur by Garnier that are a silicone like thick gel that blurs out pores and wrinkles to give a smoother appearance, well this product is the same thing but in powder form. Its amazing !!! a yellow based powder (great for redness) that you can use 3 ways...as a primer (the difference in your skin when wearing this alone is amazing and creates a fantastic base for your foundation) as a setting powder (gives a matte but not flat flawless blurred perfected look to your skin, pores are hidden and wrinkles softened) and 3 as a touch up powder for shine (ticks this box too).

It doesn't add color to your foundation, its not heavy, its not chalky, its not caky and it didn't give me a white face in photos.....I think its quite possibly one of the best powders there is.