April 17, 2014 | 1633 users online

Scrubs - Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Celestial_Sky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been on the search for a good, not too gentle, not too abrasive face scrub ever since Origins Swept Clean was discontinued years ago. I've tried many and felt that most of the ones I've tried have either not had enough grit to them or were too rough that I had to be carefully when I used them for fear of tearing my skin. I've love Lush Ocean Salt but it's a bit on the expensive side (4.2 fl. oz for $21.95). During Sibu Beauty Black Friday sale, they were offering 60% off their entire website and since I was going to place an order for the soap bar, I figured I'd give their exfoliator a try (normally $19.95 for 3.3 fl oz. but only paid $7.98 with the discount). I used it today for the first time and am absolutely amazed. The grit is perfect,...not too gentle that I feel it isn't doing anything and definitely not too rough that I feel it's hurting my face. It felt so comfortable on my face and I can feel my skin feeling smoother as I was using it. It rinsed off clean and my skin felt amazing. My only regret is not buying more tubes of it during the sale. Definitely will be stocking up on it in future sales. LOVE!!!!