September 1, 2014 | 2090 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Age Defying CC Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! its lightweight offers nice coverage for the unbearable heat its also very hydrating for my dry skin, I does still get a tad oily on me but that's nothing my powder can't help. it is a bit pricy around $12 but that's okay Its worth it. if you have dry skin check this stuff out...oily skin beware lol. I also love the texture its very creamy and blend well, but they could of added more shades the lightest one can look a bit dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I love this product! I am currently undergoing acne treatments and my skin is extremely dry vs normally oily. Either way this is lovely for using in place of moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this at all. I really like sheer foundations and tinted moisturizers, so I thought this would be perfect. However, I found it to be very thick and went on the skin very unevenly. You could see it sitting on top of the skin. Not a natural look at all. It also seemed very patchy. The colors also oxidize and even the light shade became too dark and orangey. I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by pageturner2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was using the Revlon BB cream and I saw this and thought I would try it. I have light roseacea and am naturally pale. My skin is a combination of normal/dry. I walk to work in Texas and so I prefer a face product that has light coverage to blur out my redness and a spf to not get any redder and still look professional once I arrive. This fits the bill.

I like the dewy finish it leaves on my skin. I use the light/pale version of this and it oxidizes pretty quickly, just like most Revlon foundations I have ever tried. It isn't as annoying as most of the others because it is sheerer than the other foundations from Revlon, except for their BB cream which I had been using before this CC cream. I wish they would work on the fact that their foundations veer towards the Oompa Loompa side of make up colors after you have put them on. I think the BB cream oxidizes much less than their CC cream but BB cream is more sheer. My make up sponge is almost pumpkin orange after I apply the CC cream but with the BB cream, the sponge looked color true after I had applied it. If another company has a good BB or CC cream with as high or higher spf and this much coverage and this community and Paula Begoun rate it well, I am going to jump ship if there are no reports of oxidation.

When I wash my face at the end of the day, I see no sun damage so I will keep using this until a better one comes along. I don't break out any more or less using this but I have found that blush on top of this looks odd because of the fact that I use a powder blush on top of a dewy look so I need to get a cream blush to use with this.

Revlon has a good product here but it can be improved upon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the Medium shade on the strength of it's rating on Paula's Beauty Cop website. I'm really happy with the coverage and finish this CC cream gave me.

Pros:
- easy to use, blends quickly
- sets to a slightly dewy finish
- wears well through the day

Cons:
- does need a bit of 'settling time' if you're planning to wear powder and a blur cream over the top, I'm currently wearing L'Oreal's Revitalift Magic Blur and MAC's Studio Finish.

Definitely going to repurchase. Hope it never gets discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I can't deal with this product. It's been sitting on my makeup counter and I can't help but 'eugh' when I look at it. It's pretty packaging but I can't seem to love it.
I wasn't planning on buying this nor did I hear about this before seeing it in my drugstore.

pro's:
- packaging is appealing. Heck, that's probably the biggest reason why I picked this up. The product display was appealing and the claims were attractive.
- It is a CC cream so it's meant to even skin tone, redness, skin color and its age-defying but that's not a current worry of mine. When I apply this CC cream, I did notice that SOME of my redness was blurred out however, I would need to apply another layer only on the areas that needed it.

con's:
- color range: I bought the light/medium because I never buy the lightest shade even though I'm asian and pale with cool yellow undertones. I always buy light/medium. this CC cream does oxidize into a more orange based tint on the skin. I could tell because my face and neck were not the same color.
- texture and consistency is not good. it is too thick and doesn't blend evenly!!
- this made me so oily! I would need 2-3 blotting sheets throughout the work day.
- drugstore pricepoints just keep getting steeper. I bought this for $18.99 at a more expensive drugstore (Shoppers in Canada). It really bugged me when I saw this for $14.99 at Wal-mart. ANYWAYS. If I did love this, I wouldn't mind paying the money but this isn't a love of mine.

conclusion:
Although this product had a lot of con's, I hate letting products go to complete waste. When I get more tanned, don't have so much redness, or if I'm on vacation, I will use this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This did nothing but make my skin more shiny. It got marks because it didn't break out my skin. I have combo/oily skin (mainly nose). Def doesn't cover or color correct.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive. This cream didn't wasn't moisturizing enough and it seemed to sit on my skin without blending into it. Revlon's Photoready BB Cream works better for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This cc cream was awful! I'll list the one pro: I love the packaging. Now for all of the cons: -very unnaturally pink, so not good for is warmer toned ladies -zero lasting power, even with a good setting powder -broke me out in places I never break out. -feels nasty on the skin I'm so thankful I saved the receipt for this junk, I returned it and got my money back. I don't see anyone benefitting from using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by acciohashi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this product is great for people with regular or drier skin that's not sensitive to the sunscreen actives. It has a lot of nice ingredients that are a good addition to skin care, but it doesn't absorb oil. Rather, it adds moisture. It's not really a replacement for skin care, so don't skip your serums and SPF. It has nice, natural light-to-medium coverage. It's enough to even skin tone and build up for blemishes. The biggest draw back is the shade selection. As I'm tanning, I'm between medium and medium/deep. They are both drastically different from my face color, so I usually have to mix them. If you want a sheerer coverage with the same benefits, Revlon's BB cream is the way to go. Almay's CC cream is similar in benefits and coverage. One big plus, is that unlike Maybelline, nothing will irritate your skin or damage it, unless you are uniquely allergic to the ingredients. The most beautiful part of the product are the ingredients and the finish. Simply store the product away from the sun, because it has a little square that can potentially damage light and air sensitive ingredients. Shake well. The packaging is a squeeze tube so it will store the product safely and deposit it efficiently, without wasting anything.
If I could change anything about the product, I would have replaced the chemical sunscreen with physical ones and boosted the SPF to over 60(since you're going to sheer it out anyway). I also would have added more shades and an indicator of undertone. Then again, that's just me on the hunt for the perfect product. It would also be nice if there was a version for the regular to oilier-skinned.
It's Fragrance-free, so it only has a sunscreen scent. If you prefer products with Fragrance(though enough will disrupt collagen levels and damage skin, etc.) that makes it smells appealing to you, you will probably not like the product.