Revlon Age Defying CC Cream

2.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 5.1%; Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Isostearic Acid, Boron Nitride, Alumina, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa (Strawberry Saxifrage) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Balkal Skullcap) Extract, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Methicone, Stearic Acid, Steareth-2, Tromethamine, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 3/24/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am 48. I have cray dry skin, but not a whole lot of "flaws" to cover. I like a bit of tint just to even things out. I also find my blush applies better if I have a color product on my face rather than applying directly to my sunscreened/moisturized face. I had this in light and used a few times a week for about a year. I noticed the seoaration everyne else is talking about, so I bought another yesterday. This time in light/medium. I love the look of dark hair and pale skin, so I usually play up my fair complexion. But, I also realize that looking pler than you are can be aging, so I went up one shade. Overall, I am quite pleased with this product. I despise "coverage". My skin is ok, and I don't have much to hide. This ticks the box of sheer coverage/evening out just fine! I don't that it oxidizes, not do I find it to accentuate any lines or creases either. I have't broken out from this and I don't have that tacky feeling I get from the
Revlon BB cream (feels like it sits on top of my skin all day!) I don't know that I will ever find the perfect product, since the super sheer coverage I want is difficult to find. I paid $12, and find that to be an acceptable price for a product that does a decent job. I use less than a pea sized amount (just a tiny smear here and there on my face) which works well for me.

on 3/21/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

As a first BB (CC?) cream purchase, I think this product did alright. But after a while I realized for the amount I paid, and in comparison to other products out there in the same price range, it just didn't do it's job properly.
Although my (sensitive) skin had no (apparent) reaction to it - the product felt quite heavy on the skin, even after extensive blending. Furthermore in a a hot & humid climate I noticed it didn't continue to look natural and soft but instead gave me an 'oily' and fake look.
This issue is only intensified (probably even more so in hot weather) as the product 'separates' after a while in the container. Even with excessive shaking, this problem isn't easily resolved. For the amount of money paid, I shouldn't have to spend 15 minutes shaking the container before I can actually use it.
I think Revlon should have been able to predict that their product may not be used every single day. It should be able to sit for a decent amount of time without ruining. Thus this is absolutely a major issue with the product - one that has ignited my search for a new CC/BB cream from another company.

on 1/26/2015 6:36:00 PM

I am certain that this is their BB cream in a different package. I have used both the Revlon BB and CC creams and couldn't find a discernable difference. Like the BB cream, this leaves my face shiny and is too sheer to do what a CC cream is meant to do. At $25 Australian, it just isn't good value for money.

on 12/30/2014 8:19:00 AM

I actually like the way this product looks on my face. The coverage is good and it goes on creamy and easily. The problem with this product is that it separates and since I have had it now for over a month the separation is so pronounced that I have to shake it about 50 times to get it back to a usable consistency. Dear Revlon, this is not the first product of yours that has surprised me with problems that should have been fixed in the lab. Isn't part of quality testing, checking to see how a product works after you let it rest for a day or 2? If I pick up the tube without shaking, a watery substance comes out, then if I shake it about 10 times a milky substance comes out, 30 - a milky cream, 50 - back to a nice, spreadable consistency. This fact should have been caught by Revlon before it hit the market.

on 12/12/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have used the regular Age Defying Foundation and like it, so I thought I would try the Age Defying CC Cream. I do not like it. I have dry skin and it was too oily for me. It was cakey and accentuated wrinkles and fine lines, which is strange because it is marketed for the more mature woman. It actually made me look older. I will not buy again. I will stick with the Cover Girl CC Cream.

on 12/10/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

When I first started using this BB cream, the texture was perfect, not too greasy, not too dry. After a few months, the cream started to separate and now I get a greasy cream. I tried shaking the bottle (quite a lot), and it still comes out greasy. After one squirt, it goes back to its original texture. This is a shame because I like this BB cream. The color shades are good and it is illuminating (subtle sheen).

on 12/4/2014 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pros:
Actually good for your skin
Light coverage that evens out skin tone and may hide some light colored scarring
Looks like skin

Cons:
Color selection!
I wouldn't mind if this was a bit more dewy

I would not have returned this and probably actually really loved this if it weren't for the color selection. I bought it in light which is the lightest they have, the tester seemed like it would work well since I forgot to apply a little to my neck rather than my hand. First day I wore this I did a small amount and it was great, covered up my redness, looked like a great match but after a few hours you could see all my redder areas again and my face looked kind of dry. I figured I hadn't used enough if it was gone so quickly. So the next day I apply a bit more and it did indeed last longer and keep the red at bay for most of the work day, however my face was also definitely a darker shade than my neck and it was sort of a yellowy orangey color. For reference l'oreal true match c2 is really close to my skin color.
I think this color would work better for someone with just slightly darker skin and maybe if they had warmer under tones.

on 10/9/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried to like this for several weeks now, but I'm ready to write my report on it. It's not useful for the following reasons:
- makes my skin sting - maybe the dimethicone or other chemicals.
- smells like 1950s suntan lotion. Might as well buy Coppertone.
- feels like 1950s suntan lotion. Greasy, thick.
- supposed to provide some kind of coverage like a tinted moisturizer. In 010 light, there is no colour at all. Just the greasy mess.

Mind you, I have very dry skin. If this is too greasy for me, I can't imagine someone with normal or oily skin tolerating it. If there is such a person, it does come in a nice tube and is easy to apply one dot at a time. If you like the stinging sensation and all the rest. It could just be my sensitive skin.

on 8/22/2014 7:02:00 PM

I love this! its lightweight offers nice coverage for the unbearable heat its also very hydrating for my dry skin, I does still get a tad oily on me but that's nothing my powder can't help. it is a bit pricy around $12 but that's okay Its worth it. if you have dry skin check this stuff out...oily skin beware lol. I also love the texture its very creamy and blend well, but they could of added more shades the lightest one can look a bit dark.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I am currently undergoing acne treatments and my skin is extremely dry vs normally oily. Either way this is lovely for using in place of moisturizer