December 22, 2014 | 1402 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Age Defying CC Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by bobby

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used the regular Age Defying Foundation and like it, so I thought I would try the Age Defying CC Cream. I do not like it. I have dry skin and it was too oily for me. It was cakey and accentuated wrinkles and fine lines, which is strange because it is marketed for the more mature woman. It actually made me look older. I will not buy again. I will stick with the Cover Girl CC Cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by ktassop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first started using this BB cream, the texture was perfect, not too greasy, not too dry. After a few months, the cream started to separate and now I get a greasy cream. I tried shaking the bottle (quite a lot), and it still comes out greasy. After one squirt, it goes back to its original texture. This is a shame because I like this BB cream. The color shades are good and it is illuminating (subtle sheen).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by xxnikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
Actually good for your skin
Light coverage that evens out skin tone and may hide some light colored scarring
Looks like skin

Cons:
Color selection!
I wouldn't mind if this was a bit more dewy

I would not have returned this and probably actually really loved this if it weren't for the color selection. I bought it in light which is the lightest they have, the tester seemed like it would work well since I forgot to apply a little to my neck rather than my hand. First day I wore this I did a small amount and it was great, covered up my redness, looked like a great match but after a few hours you could see all my redder areas again and my face looked kind of dry. I figured I hadn't used enough if it was gone so quickly. So the next day I apply a bit more and it did indeed last longer and keep the red at bay for most of the work day, however my face was also definitely a darker shade than my neck and it was sort of a yellowy orangey color. For reference l'oreal true match c2 is really close to my skin color.
I think this color would work better for someone with just slightly darker skin and maybe if they had warmer under tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by rach3al

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product along side with my revlon colorstay. I'm surprised to say when you get used to product you will fall in love with it. My skinn is not bad, just only some acne scars and spots and this evens out my skin tone pretty well. The only downside to this cc cream is the smell the smell of sunscreen is wayyyyy too strong however it will fade throughout the day as it sets in. I usually wear this on a light coverage or lazy day. Whichhhh is everday. AND I SWEAR some of my skin problems faded.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried to like this for several weeks now, but I'm ready to write my report on it. It's not useful for the following reasons:
- makes my skin sting - maybe the dimethicone or other chemicals.
- smells like 1950s suntan lotion. Might as well buy Coppertone.
- feels like 1950s suntan lotion. Greasy, thick.
- supposed to provide some kind of coverage like a tinted moisturizer. In 010 light, there is no colour at all. Just the greasy mess.

Mind you, I have very dry skin. If this is too greasy for me, I can't imagine someone with normal or oily skin tolerating it. If there is such a person, it does come in a nice tube and is easy to apply one dot at a time. If you like the stinging sensation and all the rest. It could just be my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! its lightweight offers nice coverage for the unbearable heat its also very hydrating for my dry skin, I does still get a tad oily on me but that's nothing my powder can't help. it is a bit pricy around $12 but that's okay Its worth it. if you have dry skin check this stuff out...oily skin beware lol. I also love the texture its very creamy and blend well, but they could of added more shades the lightest one can look a bit dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I love this product! I am currently undergoing acne treatments and my skin is extremely dry vs normally oily. Either way this is lovely for using in place of moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this at all. I really like sheer foundations and tinted moisturizers, so I thought this would be perfect. However, I found it to be very thick and went on the skin very unevenly. You could see it sitting on top of the skin. Not a natural look at all. It also seemed very patchy. The colors also oxidize and even the light shade became too dark and orangey. I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by pageturner2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was using the Revlon BB cream and I saw this and thought I would try it. I have light roseacea and am naturally pale. My skin is a combination of normal/dry. I walk to work in Texas and so I prefer a face product that has light coverage to blur out my redness and a spf to not get any redder and still look professional once I arrive. This fits the bill.

I like the dewy finish it leaves on my skin. I use the light/pale version of this and it oxidizes pretty quickly, just like most Revlon foundations I have ever tried. It isn't as annoying as most of the others because it is sheerer than the other foundations from Revlon, except for their BB cream which I had been using before this CC cream. I wish they would work on the fact that their foundations veer towards the Oompa Loompa side of make up colors after you have put them on. I think the BB cream oxidizes much less than their CC cream but BB cream is more sheer. My make up sponge is almost pumpkin orange after I apply the CC cream but with the BB cream, the sponge looked color true after I had applied it. If another company has a good BB or CC cream with as high or higher spf and this much coverage and this community and Paula Begoun rate it well, I am going to jump ship if there are no reports of oxidation.

When I wash my face at the end of the day, I see no sun damage so I will keep using this until a better one comes along. I don't break out any more or less using this but I have found that blush on top of this looks odd because of the fact that I use a powder blush on top of a dewy look so I need to get a cream blush to use with this.

Revlon has a good product here but it can be improved upon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the Medium shade on the strength of it's rating on Paula's Beauty Cop website. I'm really happy with the coverage and finish this CC cream gave me.

Pros:
- easy to use, blends quickly
- sets to a slightly dewy finish
- wears well through the day

Cons:
- does need a bit of 'settling time' if you're planning to wear powder and a blur cream over the top, I'm currently wearing L'Oreal's Revitalift Magic Blur and MAC's Studio Finish.

Definitely going to repurchase. Hope it never gets discontinued.