September 15, 2014 | 956 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Eye on Neutral Shimmer 3 Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Belindalaurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, I like this product and don't regret buying it. The colours are well pigmented which I'm very pleased about. One important thing to note is that the shadows are very soft. If you don't like soft shadows, this is not the palette for you. Other than that, the colour payoff is wonderful. It would have been nice if they included a matte shade to complement the palette. I know it's a 'shimmer' palette but the lack of a matte shade means I can't complete an entire eye look with this palette alone. Overall, it's a good buy and value.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised to not see reviews for this palette already. The colors in this palette are just ultimate yummy goodness.They're soft and blendable without being glittery. The shimmery colors are just right for the lid and under the eyes. Follow up with your favorite matte color in the crease and you're out the door. I've used pretty much every single one of the colors so far since buying this a few months ago. It has become my go-to palette for everyday wear. The pigmentation is excellent.