April 20, 2014 | 1640 users online

Crème - Giorgio Armani - Maestro Fusion Makeup Compact

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by shirkmac

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product!
You can use the brush which comes with it....which is a very nice brush, your fingers or a sponge. I ended up liking the brush even though I didn't think I would. It melts into the skin leaving a beautiful coverage that lasts all day.

PROS
*It has a beautiful finish on my dry skin and doesn’t look too shiny or too matte
*Once it adhered to my skin it stayed put and I had no separation at the end of the day
*It did not settle into wrinkles
*A little goes a long way and it is easily buildable without looking cakey
*It provides both coverage and radiance
*It has a nice size mirror in the compact that is ideal for touch ups during the day

CONS
*I suspect oily or porous skins might be less then thrilled and need more of a powdery/matte finish
*Price

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Charlottehannah9

So i have just repurchased this - i fell in love the first time i used this. i have suffered from acne and have been left with scars and wanted something that wouldnt cause more acne and would hide my scars. this has great coverage. i normally use 5.5 in armani makeup but the colours seemed different so i am a 5 in this. it lasts all day when you use a good primer and i like the way it looks on my skin (i have dry skin) when i use it with primer and moisturizer the look is lovely. wouldnt recommend for really oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh I really don't like it, and Holts doesn't do returns, so I'm stuck with it. Freakishly expensive and low quality, worse than the similar drugstore product CoverGirl Aqua Smooth!

I like compact cream foundations, I find them so easy to use. But this particular one was horrible for me. The lightest shade matches me pretty well (I'm NW18), but like the first reviewer said, it just sits on top of my skin, never melds in, and becomes patchy and cakey within 30 minutes. It feels oily, covers nothing (and I have very little to cover), and wears off fast. I washed it off after 2-3 hours of wear because I was afraid it would also break me out, that's how greasy it felt.

Not a happy camper...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Beach

Although this is expensive, I HAD to buy it! I love GA's products and this is no exception. You can use the brush which comes with it....which is a very nice brush, your fingers or a sponge. I liked the brush even though I didn't think I would. It melts into the skin leaving a beautiful coverage. You can use it for light or heavier coverage. Ordered from website and was not sure of the color to get. I got a 5 which is the same as my liguid maestro makeup. Love it! Love that it is portable and that you can keep it with you all day. However, once my makeup is on in the morning, I usually never touch it up during the day. Nice option though! Does not settle in wrinkles once it is "absorbed". Will repurchase if I ever need to.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful packaging on this product and that is the only good thing i can say about it - UGH
Uber expensive and not worth it. This is no better than a drugstore item at all. I tried to apply it with the included brush, my own foundation brush, my Beauty Blender sponge, and another sponge. NO luck with any of them. This foundation went on my skin and just sat on top and never melded with my skin at all - Looked terribly cakey and then like an oil slick after an hour. Horrible transfer and wore off within a couple hours even with my normal Cover FX powder and Guerlain setting powder on top. I ended up returning this and was so disappointed. i really wanted to like it but just couldn't