October 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Rose Jam Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I had the opportunity to stock up on this stuff, I would've at least purchased one giant bottle. Sadly, by the time I got around to buying the shower gel, there were only the two smaller sizes left. I bought one of each. Now, I knew of the Rose Jam scent from before and loved it. I bought the limited edition perfume when I was in California a few years ago. It's EXACTLY what I imagined a perfume called Rose Jam would smell like; sweet, rose-y, strong, strawberry jam goodness with a tangy lemon top note. I love it to pieces. Anyway, back to the shower gel. It has the exact same scent as the perfume and it's pretty strong. I use only a little of the gel at a time not because I'm terrified to run out (c'est la vie), but because you really don't need a lot. It foams a little and will scent your whole shower. It never left my skin dry and I really liked smelling like Rose Jam after drying off. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a pump jar, but you can always transfer the gel into another container. All in all, A+ and I would definitely recommend it if you enjoy the Rose Jam scent. Next time, I WILL stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by laurenfaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Rose Jam is my favorite scent Lush makes. It's sweet and floral but it does have a hint of citrus to it that keeps it from being too much. I'm rationing mine out because I love it so much! Like all of the Lush shower gels I've used it gets me clean, smells amazing, and doesn't dry out my skin. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought a small 100g bottle of this at the boxing day sales, and AM IN LOVE!
I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I can seriously still smell this on my skin hours after having a shower, and i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by sunblockobsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am rationing my Rose Jam shower gel.

Curse you Lush!!! Why is this a limited edition product? I am kicking myself for not splurging on the largest size at Christmastime. I love the Rose Jam scent- sweet, floral, and absolutely lovely. I am not into strong fragrances but this is pleasant and unique and almost edible so I enjoy it.

My Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will have to hold me over until next December.

Boo hiss, I hate waiting.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Oksanaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome smell, lathers up nice, however the scent doesn't last after the shower. Still worth it in my books.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by SugarPoppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a part of one of the Lush gift sets, and I'm really glad I did, because i would never have bought anything with the rose smell, ever, since I basically cannot stand the smell of roses. but this little number is more than amazing, it doesn't feel oldfashioned and "nana-like" at all, and it makes my skin feel delightfully soft and pampered long after I leave the bathroom. too bad it's just the limited winter edition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The limited edition shower gels from Lush are always the best-Ponche and Twilight for example, and of course Rose Jam! This product is a sweet, rosey, crimson-rose gel that smells good enough to eat. I can't say I can smell any lemon, but that doesn't bother me. It leaves a soft, warm, luxurious scent on the skin and a little is all that is needed to produce a lovely lather of sweetly scented bubbles. Best of all, it leaves my skin feeling moisturised and smooth. I have to ration myself with this. I hope so much that they will re-release it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by GGnumber1fan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I mean do we really have to say anything about this product?!
This shower gel truly is amazing, not just for the way it work, but for its smell of course.
The Rose Jam smell is a beautiful blend of vanilla, roses, lemon, geranium, and goji berries. I literally could smell it all day if I wanted to.
In the shower when I use it to wash my body, it fills my bathroom with such an amazing fragrance, literally all of my family asks me what perfume I'm spraying. It's great too because it contains real argan oil to soften and silken the skin very effectively.
I definitely recommend this shower gel to anybody who loves the smell of vanilla and roses and wants clean yet soft skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by leprechauness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a Christmastime limited-edition product. It's a dark red shower gel with a fairly thin (but not too thin) consistency. It has a bit of argan oil in it, so there's some nice slip, and a little definitely goes a long way. I find the name "Rose Jam" to represent the scent pretty well. I think it mainly smells of sweet jam and roses, but there's also a hint of lemon and a fairly strong woody note as well. I'm typically not fond of floral scents, but this is just fruity enough for me, and the scent is definitely not an old-lady type of rose. The warming woody note makes Rose Jam very calming for me, and I find myself drawn to this whenever I'm stressed or feeling down. To be honest, this can be a bit too sweet for me at times, but it's definitely something I would buy again, particularly for wintertime.