November 27, 2014 | 1237 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Rose Jam Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, it's like bathing in an English garden during a tea party. I don't get why this isn't offered as a year-round product because it would still be flying off the shelves. I wish the fragrance lasted throughout the day but understand it's an unreasonable expectation to have for a body wash.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is the closest you'll get to having the smell available throughout the year, and it's BEAUTIFUL, so go for that once the season ends.

My roommate paired this with Pacifica Persian Rose spray perfume and good god, it's gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

SOOO, it's Christmas season and I jumped in the band wagon... I FIRST bought this product in the tiniest size because I kept hearing people rave about it on youtube...
It smells like lemon and roses... old roses... like how grandma's smells like. BUT I actually liked it =) I think it's because the lush employee said there is rose absolute from Senir, Turkey in the shower gel - well that's fancy! haha
Rose Jam makes me feel like a grown up when I use it, definitely the opposite of snow fairy (where I feel like I'm 6 yrs old again, and I'm eating cotton candy)

Like any other lush shower gels, it's not as moisturizing as a bath melt, so I have to use my kind of skin solid body lotion after using any lush shower gels just for added moisture...

WELL... I bought one of the 100 ml size for $10 to try initially, but I bought the 250 ml soon after just for backup until next Christmas=)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I had the opportunity to stock up on this stuff, I would've at least purchased one giant bottle. Sadly, by the time I got around to buying the shower gel, there were only the two smaller sizes left. I bought one of each. Now, I knew of the Rose Jam scent from before and loved it. I bought the limited edition perfume when I was in California a few years ago. It's EXACTLY what I imagined a perfume called Rose Jam would smell like; sweet, rose-y, strong, strawberry jam goodness with a tangy lemon top note. I love it to pieces. Anyway, back to the shower gel. It has the exact same scent as the perfume and it's pretty strong. I use only a little of the gel at a time not because I'm terrified to run out (c'est la vie), but because you really don't need a lot. It foams a little and will scent your whole shower. It never left my skin dry and I really liked smelling like Rose Jam after drying off. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a pump jar, but you can always transfer the gel into another container. All in all, A+ and I would definitely recommend it if you enjoy the Rose Jam scent. Next time, I WILL stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by laurenfaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Rose Jam is my favorite scent Lush makes. It's sweet and floral but it does have a hint of citrus to it that keeps it from being too much. I'm rationing mine out because I love it so much! Like all of the Lush shower gels I've used it gets me clean, smells amazing, and doesn't dry out my skin. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought a small 100g bottle of this at the boxing day sales, and AM IN LOVE!
I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I can seriously still smell this on my skin hours after having a shower, and i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by sunblockobsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am rationing my Rose Jam shower gel.

Curse you Lush!!! Why is this a limited edition product? I am kicking myself for not splurging on the largest size at Christmastime. I love the Rose Jam scent- sweet, floral, and absolutely lovely. I am not into strong fragrances but this is pleasant and unique and almost edible so I enjoy it.

My Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will have to hold me over until next December.

Boo hiss, I hate waiting.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Oksanaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome smell, lathers up nice, however the scent doesn't last after the shower. Still worth it in my books.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by SugarPoppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a part of one of the Lush gift sets, and I'm really glad I did, because i would never have bought anything with the rose smell, ever, since I basically cannot stand the smell of roses. but this little number is more than amazing, it doesn't feel oldfashioned and "nana-like" at all, and it makes my skin feel delightfully soft and pampered long after I leave the bathroom. too bad it's just the limited winter edition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The limited edition shower gels from Lush are always the best-Ponche and Twilight for example, and of course Rose Jam! This product is a sweet, rosey, crimson-rose gel that smells good enough to eat. I can't say I can smell any lemon, but that doesn't bother me. It leaves a soft, warm, luxurious scent on the skin and a little is all that is needed to produce a lovely lather of sweetly scented bubbles. Best of all, it leaves my skin feeling moisturised and smooth. I have to ration myself with this. I hope so much that they will re-release it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by GGnumber1fan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I mean do we really have to say anything about this product?!
This shower gel truly is amazing, not just for the way it work, but for its smell of course.
The Rose Jam smell is a beautiful blend of vanilla, roses, lemon, geranium, and goji berries. I literally could smell it all day if I wanted to.
In the shower when I use it to wash my body, it fills my bathroom with such an amazing fragrance, literally all of my family asks me what perfume I'm spraying. It's great too because it contains real argan oil to soften and silken the skin very effectively.
I definitely recommend this shower gel to anybody who loves the smell of vanilla and roses and wants clean yet soft skin!