Maybelline The Hyper Curl Volum'express Waterproof

3.8

on 10/15/2014 9:01:00 AM

I have used it for several years. It is smudge proof and waterproof. And only cost me about $5 or less if the brand has a promo.

on 8/18/2014 7:41:00 AM

So I bought this just very recently, when I made a trip to Japan with my orchestra. Since where I come from, the good Maybelline products are all asianed up, I don't see very good products very often. The Hyper Curl was on sale in one of the Japanese drugstores that I happened to pass by, and so I bought it.

The product turned out to be pretty good, and it actually does make your eye lashes a lot thicker, more volume, and a lot longer and darker. But this product was not for me. I have really long brown eyelashes that just don't need THAT much makeup and redoing, if you know what i mean.

But overall, if you really want to look good and glam. go ahead and buy the mascara. For me at least, it was both smudge proof, and waterproof. So everything worked out just fine.

SO GO FOR IT!

on 8/1/2014 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I didnt find myself stand out using this product. Just the same, only bit thicker obviously because i use a mascara but not necessarily longer or become "hyper curl". For daily use i think no problem since its cheap but will not buy it again

on 2/25/2014 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It doesn't make me look like a miserable panda.

on 1/25/2014 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love dis product

on 12/12/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Having chanced upon this at a makeup sale, I grabbed it without even looking at it/ thinking twice. I then realised that I bought the brown coloured one instead of my usual black. This is the first time I'm trying a coloured mascara and I fell in love!

It makes my black lashes pop, and adds good length and volume. (I'm actually usually lazy or rushing for time when applying makeup so most of the time I only apply 2 coats of mascara.) I also love the product as it's easy to remove (I use Shiseido's Cleansing Oil), and does not run or fallout.

Got this at a great steal, too (only SGD10!) so I am very pleased :)

*also now very eager to try other colours of mascara.