October 26, 2014 | 1319 users online

Powder - Marc Jacobs - Perfection Powder - Featherweight Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by viikee

at first i didn't like this until i started to play around with it some more. This powder foundation is amazing, it gives beautiful and natural looking results! controls oil really well, looks fresh all day, and i HIGHLY recommend pairing it with your favorite BB cream during the day for a fresh looking face

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

....Review on the white shade TRANSPARENT....

Wanted to love it, gave it a good few weeks but...

gorgeous texture, just didn't work for my oily skin :(((sad

I have combo/oily skin and this seemed to just make me oil out bad! It was solo pretty at first, really blurred my skin in a lovely doll skin fashion, BUT it would last maybe 1 hour, then i would touch up with it, and never get that shiny look gone!

This happened to me also with MUFE HD pressed and loose powder, which had to go back too because of this same reason. Although this is wayyyyyy nicer than that stuff!

Great texture! finely milled which i just loved, never looking dusty on my skin.

I love skin that glows through, not matted out skin, YET this just didnt stick with my skin. I WISH i WISH i did, for whoever this may work for Normal to dry skin? you are lucky!

Lovely compact! feels so expensive and rich to pull out of that purse! sad......

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by kellypi07

I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen any reviews for this yet, so I guess I'll start it off!

I was looking for a pressed powder more to set my makeup than as a foundation. I really like how smooth this feels on the skin and totally makes my face matte, which at the moment I like (sometimes I like a more dewy look). It's long wearing and makes my makeup look flawless. Btw, my skin is Normal and I don't have many blemishes. The coverage is said to be buildable so if you like a more medium coverage I believe this would do well at doing so. Some extra perks is that it is infused with anti-aging and hydrating ingredients and it doesn't contain parabens or talc if that's important to you (it is to me).

The packaging is fantastic in my opinion. A classic black compact with Marc Jacobs written on top. It secures perfectly and I love the silver button to open the compact; easy and convenient. The compact also comes with a little pouch, which is great for traveling, and has two pockets; one with the compact and another with the sponge. I don't use the sponge, but I do use a big soft powder brush to apply this. If you want to use it as a foundation I suggest a kabuki or a denser brush. Furthermore, the mirror on this compact is great. It's big and covers the whole upper compact, which makes it easier to see what you're doing. I carry this compact everywhere with me sometimes just for the mirror!

Overall, I really enjoy this powder. I haven't used it as a foundation so I can't say much on that, but as a setting powder its beautiful, silky and flawless. The only downfall is the color selection... there's only ten colors to choose from, which may be a problem for some. My color is 200 Ivory Bisque and I am NC20 and the color chosen for me works well. I definitely would repurchase and recommend!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No