Yaby - Cream Foundation - cf011 Burdock

on 12/10/2013 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this on super-sale when an Internet store was closing. Burdock was one of the few colours left. I grabbed it, hoping for nothing, really - the pictures of it looked so much darker than it really is. I'm about an NC20 right now and the colour Burdock is a pretty good match! Suited for NC20, but maybe even an NC15. It is quite a yellow colour, which is perfect for me. I would say it looks neutral-ish on pictures on different sites, but I would definitely say that it's yellow-toned, not neutral. I just want to mention: Burdock was described as a PINK toned colour...

I use it as a concealer, not like a foundation because I only need light coverage all over my face and medium on my blemishes. As a concealer for pink areas, this is perfect for me! I use it under my nose, on my chin and under my eyes - patted in with a finger, this isn't drying for me. I have dry, but young skin. If I use this as a foundation all over my face, I need to use it with a brush, which leads to it being too dry for my skin, without warming it up with my fingers. Also, the pan this comes in is rather small, so I don't know how long it would last if used as foundation. I didn't actually want to buy a Yaby concealer because I've heard that they are VERY small (dime-sized) and might be a little dry and accentuate dry skin, which I often get.
The foundation/concealer gives about medium/full coverage and wears well on me, lasting most/all of the day. From what I've seen with blemishes, if you want to wear it all over your face, it might look a little bit visible - at least to me. Otherwise, it has no smell an doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin - on the contrary, my pinkish areas look less pink than they did before - I really have no clue why and I can't find the ingredients anywhere.

Popular Crème Foundations