TonyMoly Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack

on 12/10/2013 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Good grief I am impressed! I have received several samples of this product over the past year and decided to put them to use a week ago. The first night I used half a sample pack on my face and woke up to find my skin perfectly moisturized and redness significantly reduced. Significant results after one use? I was sold. I was so amazed by my skintone and texture that I immediately ordered myself a full sized bottle.
Admittedly I have not been using this product long enough to warrant a full review, I cannot comment on wrinkle improvement nor whitening, but I just had to share my initial glee! I have super dry skin from Toronto's windy and cold winters and usually the entire winter period is makeup hell for me. I only found an exfoliating and moisturizing routine that works for me last winter but...and this is why I am here writing today...I no longer need an arsenal of products to make my skin decent! Just using my normal moisturizer and using this sleeping pack once every other day leaves me with perfectly moisturized flake-free skin!
Before making this discovery I caved and ordered myself some Hada Labo toner and moisturizer ( the non-whitening gokujyun line). If those products work as well as the reviews state, using them in conjunction with this Tonymoly product, my skin will in its best state ever!
I will be back to update this review in a few months to comment on the whitening and wrinkle properties, but so far, I am impressed with just the moisturizing element. If this stuff whitens and works on wrinkles too, that would just be an added bonus in my books.

Popular Treatments (Face)