November 28, 2014 | 1891 users online

Concealers - Clarins - Instant Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by fishlady

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many concealers for my undereye circles, and this is one of the best, if not THE best. I'm around an NC20 in the winter, NC 25 in the summer. Usually I go for the lightest or second lightest shade when I buy concealers, but the SA thought the medium shade (#2) would be a better match for my skin, and she was right. Others have commented that this shade runs pink; I find it to be peach-toned, which counteracts the bluish cast of my undereye shadows. The texture is great, creamy and smooth, and it doesn't dry out as the day goes on. A lot of concealers I've tried look good when I first applied them, then somehow wind up sucking all the moisture from my skin, leaving me with dry- looking crinkles. This stays smooth and fresh- looking all day. It is pricey, but, as others have noted, you only need a little bit, so the tube will last quite a while. I've had mine six months and there's plenty left. Definitely recommend this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by tintiite

This concealer is highly pigmented and dries fast, which helps to make smooth finish. It also stays on all day.
However, the packaging ruins everything - cannot control the amount which you need per application and the tube is also perfect place for bacteria, so soon after my eyes started to be irritated every time I used this.
Too bad, I would give the product higher rating but the horrible packaging makes it impossible to use. Way too expensive too.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by triplejjj

This concealer only came in 3 shades which really sucks. I really wanted to like it because when I tested it on my hand it looked really good in terms of coverage and colour and blending it out was really easy.
I bought the lightest shade and when I got home and tried it on my dark circles and blemishes my god. It just made me look very pasty and ghostly. and didn't cover well. ONLY because of the shade because when you use a concealer that is too light on very dark circles it wont cover well.
It does blend very nicely though. it is very creamy.
Overall, I think it would be a very good concealer for those who have VERY pale skin. the next shade down is a medium but it is VERY pink so that would be nice for people who have pink undertones. If only they had a better colour range/system.
Price is ok for a high end brand. I bought it for $36 or $38 from Myer/Melbourne.
Goodluck!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Missclo1234

This concealer Is refreshing under the eyes. Feels fresh. Great coverage. Lasts the whole day. Great for those that have dark circles and start the day early and get back from the office late. This Product stays in place. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by BrittneyMaxine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No complaints. I love this stuff. I have sensitive skin also and it has never irritated me. So thankful I found this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by sonamora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good coverage for dark under eye circles. A tiny amount goes a long way. I have Olive skin with yellow tones so went with the "1" out of the three options. The "2" was too pink and accentuated the darker pigmentation. Would def buy again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Almost HG status!

Expensive but well worth it. Shades are limited comes only in 3 shades in Sears Canada...but I'm NC25-NC30 & the medium (02) shade works for me. I use it for my under eyes.

Bought this when Clarins had a free gift promo going on. I'm such a sucker for freebies. lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this concealer in the lightest color, 01. It is the best concealer I've ever used. Good coverage, not fake looking even up close (unless you pile it on), doesn't cause eye makeup to bleed, comes in a squeeze tube, and a little goes a long way. I use it mainly under my eyes but also have used it to successfully cover zits and red spots. I am so glad I tried this. It is "HG" status for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful concealer, wish I had discovered this years ago! Goes on beautifully with brush or fingers and works all day, giving great coverage. Have previously tried MAC, Benefit Erase Paste and Boing, YSL Touche Eclat etc and honestly nothing comes close. I have shade 02 and use it under the eyes as I have dark circles, and on any other problem areas. I always follow with a BB or occasionally a Foundation and it doesn't budge. Also blends in well and doesn't sit in creases under the eyes which is great! Love, love, love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It seems that I did not like this product as much as others but I want to give my honest opinion about it. My skintone is around NC30, I bought this in number 02 because 03 would be to dark to use underneath my eyes. This concealer claims to be medium to high coverage but I can't agree with that, it's light to medium at most. Also the undertone really did not match my skin tone, I have golden yellow undertones and this was way to pink for me which makes me look grayish and tired. Overall this concealer is to expensive "European Price" for what it is, because for me it's not better than your average drugstore concealer from brands like L'oreal or Maybelline, the only differance is the price!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No