Clarins Instant Concealer

4.4

on 3/8/2015 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this concealer.. Provides great coverage which doesn't move all day, or crease. Although it's not cheap a tube is 15 ml & you use such a tiny amount it lasts ages! Only tiny downside is it does come out of the tube fairly fast so don't squeeze the tube too hard! Will be buying this again & again

on 2/24/2015 11:55:00 PM

HG concealer. Loooooooove this stuff. Good coverage. Haven't noticed creasing and slightly moisterizing.

on 2/3/2015 12:17:00 PM

This is the best concealer IMHO for those of us with "life lines." It conceals well, it isn't cakey and the best thing is it doesn't crease or highlight lines. Yes, it is pricey, but a little goes a very long way.

on 1/30/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

First of all let me say that I am a concealer junkie. I was born with dark circles and bags and now that I'm "older" I have to be careful about concealers that are on the heavier side because of the creasing factor. Let's see Bobbi Brown, Lancôme, Estée lauder, Lise waiter just to name a few of the concealer brands I own don't come close to the performance of Claris instant concealer.
What I love about it is:
-hydrating
-light weight texture
-peachy tone (02) so it acts as a corrector on my bluish circles
-conceals without cakey look

What I don't love:
-packaging sucks!! I actually like that it's in a tube but the product just keeps coming out and it is messy.
I recommend this to anyone!!!

on 1/23/2015 3:58:00 PM

I was born with the darkest under eye circles and I have tried soooo many different concealers through the years. People, I have found THE ONE! This stuff covers like nothing else and is still thin enough not to set in to my lines. Its even better than my double wear concealer. I use shade 2 cause my circles are on the purple side. I can t recommend this stuff enough!

on 1/23/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Clarins concealers aren't products you hear much about around the town, but this offering is so good that it needs to get more love. I have the lightest shade (my skins is NC25) and it is amazing for my under eyes. I would say this shade is amazing for highlighting, brightening and covering my dark circles, but not the right shade for anywhere else on my face. It is a thin concealer, more of a liquid than cream, but I find this is great for an instant covering of pesky darkness under my eyes. The shade range is disappointing and thats sad because not everyone will be able to find a match and try this amazingly formulated product.For such a big brand, Clarins could probably do with introducing a wider shade range (three is a bit poor).

The value for money on this product is incredible. Yes it's expensive *($38) but you get such a big tube of the product for concealer. Its a squeeze out package, not a doe foot applicator. But you get a massive 15ml. This can be compared to their Instant Light Brush On Perfecter which retails for $42 Australian dollars and only has 2mls of product!!!! And compared to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer which is cheaper at $35 but you only get 6ml. So this concealer is such amazing value for your money. And to buy this would be money well invested (if you can find a shade, seriously Clarins work on that please).

on 12/13/2014 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after I had run out of my NARS Creamy Concealer, after having read that the two are pretty much equivalent, with the advantage that with Clarins you get a lot more product for about the same price.
I think this concealer isn't aimed at people with serious dark circles, because the coverage is light to medium, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, because it allows it to maintain its moisturising properties for the undereye area. It feels light and fresh and has a nice consistency, however, compared to the Nars concealer I have to say the coverage and staying power is inferior. After about six hours I have to do some retouching to add more light and get rid of the dark circles that are slowly resurfacing.
I don't think I'll be able to go through a whole tube of this, I need something that has better coverage and stays on for longer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this a year ago and use it every day and it 's not even close to being empty. It's so lasting and you need so little to cover the area under your eyes so it feels like it will last forever. I'm very sensitive but this one has never been a problem. It smells nothing which is important for a product so close to the eyes. I thought it was a bit pricy at first but come on, i've owned it for a year and it will be longer than that so the price is not a big problem. I have the brightest color (01) and i'm very pale and have a pink undertone and it's perfect with my skin-color. I never feel that I have to put on more later on the day, sometimes i do anyway. It cover good, I don't have a big problem with dark cirkels and because of my age i don't have any wrinkles, still I would say it's light on the skin and melts in nicely.

on 12/3/2014 1:12:00 PM

I've been using this for maybe a month now and it is so GOOD!:)

I wanted a concealer that was good quality from a brand that I trusted but actually did something for my face instead of making it look sheer and with very limited coverage ( like a lot of dior makeup or Yves Saint Laurent for example ) so I picked this up and a new love was born.

I use this mostly all over my face as I do not use foundation but do like that extra coverage, I just dab it under my eyes, down my nose, under my brow bone, chin and apples of my cheeks and that enough for me, this is FLAWLESS and I love it!

100% would recommend

on 10/24/2014 3:18:00 PM

I have tried so many concealers for my undereye circles, and this is one of the best, if not THE best. I'm around an NC20 in the winter, NC 25 in the summer. Usually I go for the lightest or second lightest shade when I buy concealers, but the SA thought the medium shade (#2) would be a better match for my skin, and she was right. Others have commented that this shade runs pink; I find it to be peach-toned, which counteracts the bluish cast of my undereye shadows. The texture is great, creamy and smooth, and it doesn't dry out as the day goes on. A lot of concealers I've tried look good when I first applied them, then somehow wind up sucking all the moisture from my skin, leaving me with dry- looking crinkles. This stays smooth and fresh- looking all day. It is pricey, but, as others have noted, you only need a little bit, so the tube will last quite a while. I've had mine six months and there's plenty left. Definitely recommend this one.

Top Rated Clarins Products