Clarins Instant Concealer

4.3

Aqua, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium chloride, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum hydroxide, Stearalkonium hectorite, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium lauroyl glutamate, Sorbic Acid, Propylene carbonate, Mica, Lysine, Magnesium chloride, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Siloxanetriol alginate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. 15mL.

OK, I really like this, it goes on very smooth under the eyes with pinky finger, doesn't settle in fine lines, can be used on spots, dries so it won't rub off, looks very natural. I have been using this for quite a while and there seems to be a lot left in the tube. Expensive but lasts a long time. BUT for some reason this stuff just starts coming out of the tube by itself. Literally I unscrew the cap, don't squeeze or otherwise touch the tube and it just starts running out. I cannot figure out how to stop this. The inside of the cap is always covered in concealer which I use first so as not to waste it. I have been taking concealer out of the cap on a daily basis without ever having squeezed the tube. So annoying, wasteful and messy. Such a ridiculous container for a nice product, unfortunately for this reason I'm out.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After lots of search for the perfect concealer, I think I've finally found it.

This concealer packs on the coverage while providing moisture which is hard to come by. It stays put for several hours and it covers dark circles as well as blemishes in a second - hence the "instant" claim. I don't need to build it up to reach the desirable opacity and most importantly, it doesn't cake. It feels amazing under my eyes, it glides on effortlessly and gives a natural effect. I think for a "luxury" product, it's fairly priced and you get 15ml which is plenty considering a little bit goes a long way.

I luv this concealer! So packaging could be better, gets messy but this concealer Really brightens up my eyes. Hides dark circles well. And it is Not as drying as much as ysl touche eclat #2.
You definitely will need a few touch ups along the day but layers nicely, never gets cakey on me. If you use another concealer that is a little longer lasting, use this one on top to add a bit of brightness. It's a great purchase, will buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is an amazingly awesome concealer! This concealer has a very thick consistency with medium coverage. Although it is thick, it blends into your skin very nicely. I use a powder to set the concealer and it really doesn't budge throughout the day. When I take my makeup off at night, I'm always surprised by how well it covers my dark under eye area.
The packaging is not that great however. The hole is pretty big and you only need a very small amount of this product. Also, when the product is almost empty, the remaining product kind of oozes out of the tube on it's own, which makes it all very messy.
But that doesn't matter to me. The product itself is great and I can use 1 tube for about a year.

This is a medium coverage concealer. It has creamy texture, it feels luxurious but it is not long lasting. My main issue with it is that it lasts for 5 hours, even with setting and everything. People would notice my dark circles in the middle of the day and no, I'm not gonna apply concealer again, especially if its high-end one. Very disappointing product by Clarins.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great liquid concealer that covers up dark circles and any imperfections/blemishes well! A little bit goes a long way and it's easy to layer. Whether you want to apply it with your fingers or with a brush, it goes on very well.

I use it under my eyes and on any red spots/pimples and it stays all day. I don't think the lightest colour matches me 100% but it's close enough. It does look a little white on my skin at times, although it may be because of poor lighting. It's too bad it only comes in a few shades. Also, the packaging could most definitely be improved, which is why I only gave this 3 lippies in packaging.

Without squeezing the tube, product will come out. You waste a lot of product as it comes out of the tube even when you don't want it to! It gets stuck in the lid. While you can get it out with your fingers to use every drop of the product, it is very annoying. This product would be so much better with packaging improved. I have heard the same from others who use this product, so I don't think it's just my tube.

Overall, this is a good concealer. The price is very good for the quality product you're getting and the only problem I have is with the packaging.

I have quite noticeable under-eye circles thanks to genetics and irregular work hours. Very difficult to find a product that does a good job.This has very good (but not extreme) pigmentation and what I assume are light-reflecting pigments because it really brightens up my under eye area. Sort of like a more pigmented ysl touche eclat, except that this comes in a little squeeze tube. There's a lot of product, I feel like it'll last a while too. I set it with powder and it has good staying power throughout the day but does tend to crease lightly after about 8 hours. Still, better performing than many others I've tried.

I knew it was out there.
The best concealer I have ever used.
The routine would be, hear about a supposed fantastic concealer, research it obsessively on MUA and on the net, finally bite the bullet and spend a ludicrous amount on it, then wait with excited baited breath for this miracle product to arrive. The day would come, I'd rip it open, and try it out, always to find out that it was not quite right, followed by a sick feeling that I had wasted money AGAIN.
Not this time. This concealer goes on smooth, covers well, barely creases, doesn't magnify pores(minimises them) isn't dry, stays fresh and dewy looking, seems brightening, works on all areas of the face, feels comfortable, wears well(doesn't separate) and for once, I don't regret buying it!
For the record, I have fairly normal skin and am not trying to cover acne, just some under eye shadows, pinkness around nostrils and a little chin area unevenness. My skin tone is light, not porcelain and not tanned, somewhere between ivory and beige, and I use 01.
I have used for many years Lisa Eldridge's Clinique airbrush neutral fair and Secret Camo Sc-2 combo, and they are quite good, but the latter could always get a bit more obvious as the day wore on and the former was a little thin. Cle de peau looked flat, By Terry looked the perfect shade then oxidised two shades darker. Can't be bothered mentioning all the rest...
As everyone says, the odds will be against you getting the shade that matches you, as there are only three, but as I did I'm going to be annoyingly smug and inordinately pleased that my search is at the present, over.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This concealer is so fantastic! I used to use different formulas for different face areas - but no longer! I've basically replaced every concealer I own with the one tube.
Ok let's talk specifics: it's a thick liquid consistency. More loose and liquid than Nars RCC. It stays wet for a while during blending so you have quite a bit of play time with it. It's very pigmented, brightening, and dewy. It has the most skin-like finish of any concealer I've ever tried! I often use this on my problem areas: under eye, around nose, and above eyebrows, without any other base on and the edges are indetectable. You can also layer this and it looks flawless.
I've ised this with fingers and brushes and sponges - I like to pay in with fingers the best, but they all worked well. This lasts all day for me as well. If I had to try and find any flaw, it would only be the tube: the hole is too big which makes it too easy to squeeze out way too much because a little goes a long way.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in shade 02. I apply it with my finger and then blend out with the Eco Tools concealer brush. It blends very well despite its thickness - it is a very thick, creamy product. Due to the consistency you only need the smallest amount - think the fat end of a needle. It covers my dark circles very well and it has a nice natural, brightening effect under the eye. I always get compliments when I wear this and I can actually get away with just this and powder, no need for foundation. I find it blends that well. Which is great!

The only thing that might pose a problem, hence only 3 lippies for the packaging: since you only need to use a tiny amount, you have to be VERY careful squeezing it out of the tube or you'll lose some product. You have to give it a very gentle squeeze. A small bottle/tube with a pump which only dispenses what you need would have been perfect. It's also a shame they don't carry more shades.

This is a 'holy grail' product for me. I don't feel the need to try out other concealers because I feel I've found mine.