August 23, 2014 | 1856 users online

Concealers - Clarins - Instant Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by BrittneyMaxine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No complaints. I love this stuff. I have sensitive skin also and it has never irritated me. So thankful I found this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by sonamora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good coverage for dark under eye circles. A tiny amount goes a long way. I have Olive skin with yellow tones so went with the "1" out of the three options. The "2" was too pink and accentuated the darker pigmentation. Would def buy again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Almost HG status!

Expensive but well worth it. Shades are limited comes only in 3 shades in Sears Canada...but I'm NC25-NC30 & the medium (02) shade works for me. I use it for my under eyes.

Bought this when Clarins had a free gift promo going on. I'm such a sucker for freebies. lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this concealer in the lightest color, 01. It is the best concealer I've ever used. Good coverage, not fake looking even up close (unless you pile it on), doesn't cause eye makeup to bleed, comes in a squeeze tube, and a little goes a long way. I use it mainly under my eyes but also have used it to successfully cover zits and red spots. I am so glad I tried this. It is "HG" status for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful concealer, wish I had discovered this years ago! Goes on beautifully with brush or fingers and works all day, giving great coverage. Have previously tried MAC, Benefit Erase Paste and Boing, YSL Touche Eclat etc and honestly nothing comes close. I have shade 02 and use it under the eyes as I have dark circles, and on any other problem areas. I always follow with a BB or occasionally a Foundation and it doesn't budge. Also blends in well and doesn't sit in creases under the eyes which is great! Love, love, love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It seems that I did not like this product as much as others but I want to give my honest opinion about it. My skintone is around NC30, I bought this in number 02 because 03 would be to dark to use underneath my eyes. This concealer claims to be medium to high coverage but I can't agree with that, it's light to medium at most. Also the undertone really did not match my skin tone, I have golden yellow undertones and this was way to pink for me which makes me look grayish and tired. Overall this concealer is to expensive "European Price" for what it is, because for me it's not better than your average drugstore concealer from brands like L'oreal or Maybelline, the only differance is the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

gave up on NARS.. discovered this by a kind SA who was all lonely at Clarins. Really amazing product.

double the amount of product. great coverage and yet non cakey. radiant... did I say radiant. and does not settle into fine lines. Removes all traces of a crazy night before.

try it and love it.

already bought a back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by madaba

This is the best concealer I have ever tried, and i have tried quite a few, from Dior to Estee Lauder. I won't repeat everything all the other reviews say, but just, if you are hesitating, doubt no longer -- this is it! And there's a ton of product in that little tube! I will never look back ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by alarma

AMAZING!!!! HG CONCEALER!!! I usully use the Mac Prolongwear Conealer for my under eye circles and while it covers amazing it seems a bit drying on my eyes and get into my creases. This one does not at all and lasts all day! I am in love!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by shazza70

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In the continuing quest for the HG concealer, I read the above reviews and literally rushed out to purchase this product the next day. I was sooooo disappointed. It has a nice blendable consistency but is quite shiny on the skin, and the coverage wasn't as much as Id hoped. I hate concealers made for the undereye area that have shiny particles in them- unless you are 18 it just highlights any lines and makes your circles look 100 times worse. The plus points were that it wasn't cakey or drying though. I guess if you don't have very bad circles it may be OK for you, but not for me.

Its not a bad product, I was just really disappointed having read the fantastic reviews. In my opinion MAC Pro Longwear is still the best out there, but the quest continues....

Is it so much to ask to find a concealer that covers all my dark circles, doesn't crease and doesn't dry out my skin???