September 18, 2014 | 1699 users online

Shampoo - Mary Kate and Ashley - Hydrating Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

My mom got me these when i was about 12 because I loved marykate and ashley and I remember they smelled like suntan lotion or coconuts and I loved them, and as far as I can remember they worked well but when I was 12 I couldnt fix my hair nicely to save my life so alls I did was shampoo, condition ran a comb through it and out the door I was. I would buy it again just because it smelled so good but I doubt its even out there anymore

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2004 12:57:00 AM More reviews by scarlettg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy...??? I was out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time I was out of money. These were 99 cents at the ol' WalMart and my hair was a needin' a washing (and a good conditioning as well as it is thin and tangly and just mad at the world). I bought this and the yellow conditioner and they worked!!! They actually worked!!! They smell like the beach, all coconutty and suntan-oily and best of all, I could detangle my hair at the end (insert dramatic choir music here). I'm not sure if these will mess up my hair in the long term, but for now I am just completely impressed. You devious little twins you...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2004 10:34:00 AM More reviews by katherine11289

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hated this shampoo, maybe it was the awful smell that got to me. I didn't notice if the shampoo did much for my hair, but then again I never notice if a shampoo helps my hair. The smell was awful. I absolutely hated it. I'm not quite sure what the smell is but it reminded me of coconuts mixed with flowers mixed with chemicals or something. It smelt horrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupismylife

This is a nice shampoo and sooo cheap that you just can't go wrong buying it. The smell is just divine - like coconuts (very similar to Suave coconut). It does no miraculous job of hydrating - so don't expect to emerge from the shower and a little while later have soft luxuriously silky hair. I think this is a good shampoo for balancing normal hair and this is not good for you if you hair is super dry. It's a nice shampoo, smells great, and leaves hair manegable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 1:59:00 PM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Average cheap drugstore-type shampoo. Smells good, but if you want an inexpensive coconut shampoo, try Suave Coconut...smells better, and provides better results.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 12:24:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the smell but thats about it..not hydrating at all..I won't be re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by cweiss

I love this stuff! I've been using various TIGI products for years, and decided to pick this up on a whim when at Wal-Mart. It makes me way happy. The coconut smell takes me to the tropics, and it cleans my normal hair and leaves it nice and soft. Several of my friends have used it while we've been traveling, and they loved it too. This was a great buy for so little money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2003 9:46:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this shampoo. It had a nice coconut smell that really lingered. I always got compliments on how my hair smelled when I used it. The packaging is pretty no-nonsense. I admit that I am a sucker for pretty packaging so this didn't really live up to my standards as far as the bottle goes. I will probably start craving it again this winter and will buy it again! It is such a nice summery scent that I love using it in the winter months as a pick me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 10:07:00 PM More reviews by melmorn2

I bought this product for my daughters - they loved the smell! I loved the smell, the way it foamed in their hair, made their hair shiny and tangle-free! I bought it for my niece as a gift, and my sister told me that my 10 year old nephew loved the smell too (although he was shy to admit it)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2003 10:46:00 PM More reviews by abearz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has a fun scent for summer. In fact, that's the only reason that I own it. I use it on days when I know that I will be outside and want to get the whole suntan lotion smell. Other than that, I stick with other shampoos for actual hydration.