Nailtini - Champagne

4.5

This was my first time trying a nailtini polish. I thought for sure it would be garbage because of the teenage feel it gave off but I take back all those bad judges because I LOVE IT!!!! First off it is a sheer rosy/coppery/goldish color. It's sheer but not too sheer. The color was light enough to not be overboard but was still noticeable. I have a major problem with sheer polishes. They are usually TOO sheer for my liking. But this one was perfect. I also notice that most sheer polishes are sheer in formula as well. I'm not sure if that makes sense. This one went on sheer but felt like a nice hardy polish. Not watery or too thin and not goopy and thick. Sturdy. I also noticed it dried really fast which is a huge plus for me since I have little ones at home and don't have a lot of time to put my feet/hands up. The brush was nice as well. It felt solid and not cheap. Now my only problem is that I can't stop doing jazz hands in front of the mirror to admire my polish ;)

on 7/5/2014 4:48:00 PM

This was a very nice color that matched with most of my wardrobe. It is shimmery, but not glittery and the color is very feminine. This has pretty good staying power, too. I would repurchase this product.

on 6/29/2014 6:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Got this in Ipsy bag--really really like it. Rose gold color--very nude on me with a little shimmer. I wear it to work regularly because it looks neutral. It wears well, good consistency, easy to apply. The only criticism is the bottle shape--tall and narrow. I'm always afraid I'll knock it over. But a good color and a good formula. Recommend!!

on 12/4/2013 5:18:00 PM

I received this in my Ipsy subscription and I had JUST bought "penny talk" from Essie which is a pretty similar rose gold shade. I think I may like the Nailtini formula and color just slightly better than Essie, but I like seeing polishes in person so I'm unlikely to rebuy.

Popular Polishes