November 27, 2014 | 1434 users online

Bronzers - Pixi - Beauty Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by C3r4ph3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Received this in my Ipsy bag in Summertime. I thought for sure on my super ivory skin it would be ridiculously dark, but I've been using it as a contour.

I was sad the other day when I hit pan, but it looks like they have a deal going on their website to get a kabuki brush with it! Woohoo!

Some people might find it a bit expensive for a bronzer, but seriously, this stuff makes my cheekbones pop like a jack in the box! And I've had it for quite a while -- a little goes a long way.

I can't wait to get more! I think I might try the After Beach Glow color for my cheeks as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by bybare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received Summertime in my Ipsy bag and as a woman of color I was almost about to swap this until I swatched it on my hand. Oh highlight galore! It is gorgeous on my cheekbone but I use my finger to swipe on my high bone and then lightely blend in. If you use a brush you cant see the bronzer. I am NW43.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I got a full-sized sample of this from Ipsy and was very pleased to note the consistency and packaging of this product. My only lament is that for my fair skin, the color that they selected for me is a bit darker than what I would have chosen. I have the Pixi Bronzer in Summertime, which really only serves as a contour, but the color is subtle and blendable enough to work. The pigment is medium and there is no glitter/shimmer that makes this powder obvious and intolerable. Overall, this was much better than what I expected so I am giving it four stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by katgolightly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I received a sample of Pixi's Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched and it's the first bronzer that I will consider rebuying. I've used Benefit's Hoola but often find it just looks too "dirty" for my fair/light skin. Subtly Suntouched seems to have the right amount of "tan" color for me with out looking dirty or orangey. It appears to have some luminosity but it's not too much so I can use it for contouring or bronzing.