Pixi Beauty Bronzer

4.4

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have this in the shade summertime. I got it from ipsy glam bag. It's shimmery but works amazing.

on 8/25/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I normally only use matte bronzer. I received this bronzer in Summertime in my Ipsy bag and have loved it! It definitely has a shimmer, but it is so subtle. I still use my matte bronzer to contour and then I dust this over my entire cheek and across forehead. It just evens everything out and gives my skin a very pretty, tan glow. The deluxe sample I have will last me a long time and I'm not too keen on the huge size of the regular product -- but I would definitely purchase this product again. It has opened my eyes into the world of shimmery bronzers.

on 8/14/2015 3:43:00 PM

I've got it in my Ipsy bag a while ago. Since I have quite fair skin I'm not that much into bronzers. But summertime in SoCal calls for it. Used this at first to even out tan on my face. This product, despite being the darkest shade, adds a very nice glow to my skin and doesn't look too dark and unnatural. It also blends quite nice. I use it to contour my face and it does the job. It's not too shimmery, not too matte. Will repurchase if I ever run out:)

on 10/16/2014 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Received this in my Ipsy bag in Summertime. I thought for sure on my super ivory skin it would be ridiculously dark, but I've been using it as a contour.

I was sad the other day when I hit pan, but it looks like they have a deal going on their website to get a kabuki brush with it! Woohoo!

Some people might find it a bit expensive for a bronzer, but seriously, this stuff makes my cheekbones pop like a jack in the box! And I've had it for quite a while -- a little goes a long way.

I can't wait to get more! I think I might try the After Beach Glow color for my cheeks as well.

on 5/14/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I received Summertime in my Ipsy bag and as a woman of color I was almost about to swap this until I swatched it on my hand. Oh highlight galore! It is gorgeous on my cheekbone but I use my finger to swipe on my high bone and then lightely blend in. If you use a brush you cant see the bronzer. I am NW43.

on 12/23/2013 1:22:00 PM

I got a full-sized sample of this from Ipsy and was very pleased to note the consistency and packaging of this product. My only lament is that for my fair skin, the color that they selected for me is a bit darker than what I would have chosen. I have the Pixi Bronzer in Summertime, which really only serves as a contour, but the color is subtle and blendable enough to work. The pigment is medium and there is no glitter/shimmer that makes this powder obvious and intolerable. Overall, this was much better than what I expected so I am giving it four stars.

on 12/4/2013 5:13:00 PM

I received a sample of Pixi's Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched and it's the first bronzer that I will consider rebuying. I've used Benefit's Hoola but often find it just looks too "dirty" for my fair/light skin. Subtly Suntouched seems to have the right amount of "tan" color for me with out looking dirty or orangey. It appears to have some luminosity but it's not too much so I can use it for contouring or bronzing.