April 21, 2014 | 1336 users online

Lipstick - NARS - cinematic lipstick - last tango

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the formula of this lipstick. It's higly pigmented, creamy, and moisturizing. Last Tango is a fleshy nude that leans mauve/cool. On my pigmented lips, it can appear muddy and too beige against my neutral/warm complexion if applied heavily. If I blot I have a more natural MLBB look. Last Tango isn't my favorite nude because it leans cool, but it goes well with a smoky eye. I hope that NARS releases additional Cinematic shades in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Uncle_Joey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this! very smooth, creamy formula. not super opaque, but a lot of color payoff. lasts several hours on me, if not eating. no odor, no flavor.

color is a very slightly mauve/nude/muted pinkish brown. texture is a creamy satin. i have a hard time finding nudes that work and usually need something a tad deeper and more pink. this works great as a neutral with a little something extra--i've used it with a smokey eye, and an everyday neutral/cateye.

wish it wasn't so $$, but i'll probably repurchase.

for reference, nc15/20, blonde, green eyes.