E.L.F. Studio BB Cream SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5, Oxybenzone 4, Octisalate 5 Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Chloride, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Talc, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mica, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum) May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Good coverage, moderate and does what bb cream I supposed to do, even skin tone. I apply fingers or sponge.

I find it hydrating. Use a finishing powder to set it. Color stays true all day. Does not gather or streak. Truly superior in this way are bb creams to foundations in my humble opinion.

Stem\straw that pumps product from tube to dispense dislodged, so that's a "no", but product, price and value unheard of in this saturated world

Will overlook faulty dispensing and repurchase until the "new and improved" or discontinue it. Good stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

After having strep throat, my skin freaked out. It became dry, red, sore, itchy -- all over, including my face. My once super-oily skin became (and is still) incredibly dry. My eyelids were red and swollen, as was the area under my eyes. So, I wanted something cheap to even out my skin tone and make me look at least decent enough to leave the house. I found this at Walmart and decided to give it a shot. That was two weeks ago. My skin is better, but I'm still using the E.L.F. BB. I dot it all over my face and use either the RT stippling brush or the Ecotools BB Cream brush to apply. I get decent coverage, and it lasts all day and then some. I'm used to foundation melting and fading before the end of the day, but my new drier skin holds onto this all day. I apply a light dusting of baby powder over it before applying my blush, so my blush won't go on splotchy. Today, I tried my usual foundation, and it looks like I'm wearing too much makeup, so I'll go back to the BB for now. It's a little gold mine of a product -- works great and costs very little. I love that it's a tube with a pump. I'm NW 20-25, and Fair suited me perfectly.

I bought this at a local superstore for $6. I find its a perfect match for me, and I find it perfect for combination skin. It doesn't stick to my dry patches, and it doesn't make my oily patches look slick or gross. A little thick, but easy to blend. Nice coverage. Packaging is very pretty and convenient, the pump disperses just enough product and is easily controlled. Only complaints are that it tends to wear off throughout the day and I need to touch up, but then again it is a drugstore product. I have already re-bought 3 times :)

I was really excited about this because I have become obsessed since discovering elf's hydrating line. I have combination skin so their stuff is great for keeping my oily areas from overproducing but also hydrating my dry areas.

I bought this BB Cream at target for $6. It is very greasy and the pump broke after the second day. It came out very fast and very greasy and oily but I thought I'd give it a try. I used it the first day and it made my face very slick and oily. The next day I tried it with a powder over it and it still made my face very oily and disappeared within a few hours. Now three days into using it my fave had broken out EVERYWHERE.

Will not be buying again.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

It's so-so. I got the lightest color and it doesn't quite match my pale olive skin but not too far off (thankfully it's not too pink). The consistency is thicker than the skin79 gold i've used in the past and it doesn't blend in as well or have the same creamy light consistency. It has quite a strong fragrance which is hard to get used to. I have also noticed that i've been breaking out a little since i started using this (4 days ago)-- i'm not entirely sure if this is the culprit though.

So far, so good. I am 60 but have few lines - my younger skin was more oily - now it's normal. This does have a "thickness" but with thickness comes coverage, and I'd rather it was a little more work to blend and have it look good, then have it be thin/watery and not do anything. This is more like a light foundation. I bought Beige, and it's the perfect color! Not too pink, yellow, orange or dusty looking. I have medium tan skin in the summer and more light/medium in the winter, and if you are looking for an "all-in-one" product, give this a try! I don't detect any odd smell, and I'm fussy about scented products. For $6, this is better than any other item out there - kudos to ELF!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

First of all, if you're thinking to buy this product, please make sure you don't have sensitive skin like me, or if you're a person that easy to be allergic to some sort of skin product, please have a moment of hesitation before purchasing this. I had this ELF Studio BB Cream last week, I've tried it right after I purchased it, but it did break my skin out and my skin started to feel irritating and itchy after a couple hours that I applied it on. At first, I thought it could be something else and then I tried it today without putting anything besides moisturizer and my daily skin care product. It turned out to be as worse as my previous time that I applied this BB cream. I've heard a lot of people saying this product good, but I personally think that it does break out my skin and I would not recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. I'll admit I'm a bit of a tomboy and hate doing makeup, but I love how it evens out my skin tone to a nice natural finish. It does break me out if I don't wash my face before bed (which I am admittedly bad about), but it's extremely light and doesn't settle in my pores or fine expression lines like most BB creams/foundations/tinted moisturizers tend to do.

If you're looking for something light and low maintenance to give you a little more confidence then I definitely recommend this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this product for the past few months,so I have time to see how it works with my normal skin and now with my dry skin. In both cases it is really moisturizing, but not in a greasy feeling; something that for me is important in BB Creams. Next thing is that it is pigmented, so you will notice some coverage, ranging from light to a slight medium, in my case it does tone down my discoloration.
Another love, is the packaging, the fact that it is in a tube with a pump I really like it, but be warn that the first time you use it, it might take a few pumps for the product to come out.
The only 2 reason I don't give it 5 stars,is that (1) it can wear off during the day; I have managed to control that with setting it with a little powder, this way it tends to last most of the day, if I use a setting powder then I has a tendency to last all day. The other point (2) is the color, I have a yellow undertone with light skin (NC20), looking at the swatches I originally bought 'Nude', it is a bit to dark, the yellow/orange undertone I can work with, but if I use it has to go all the way down to the bottom of my neck & use a translucent/white powder to tone it down, and it kind of works. But a couple of weeks ago I received my new order with the 'Fair' color (didn't buy 'Buff' for it looks to pink), it is probably to light for me and maybe to pink, but I mixed it on a ratio of 1:1,and I got my perfect match. So for the past week and a half I've been using it as my daily no frills makeup routine, and I am very happy.

I didn't have high hope as it's a drugstore brand,
however I was surprised by the coverage!
Yes, even a cheapie has coverage. Well!

Cons: it goes on thick, so might not be suitable for humid weather,
and the SPF is far too low at 20.

But it does have coverage.. so layer it over another sunscreen,
and wear in cooler weather.

Why do the manufacturers market BB creams sunscreen products
when the SPF is far too low?