Jergens Crema Deep Conditioning Shea Butter

on 3/23/2015 8:55:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim at priceline. For a 226g tub of this it was $8, which is pretty damn impressive for the job it does! It smells almost like coconut, which I absolutely love!!! I have very sensitive skin on my legs, and i have not got a rash from this product at all, therefore it is great for dry, sensitive skin, It is not too thick, and it absorbs so quickly, but makes my skin feel so so soft!
The only thing stopping me from giving this product 5/5 is that it does not last all day on me, although i do notice quite a difference in the moisture in my skin still. The packaging is also slightly cheap looking, but this is easily overlooked for the great quality of such a cheap product. Would definitely purchase this again and again!

on 4/24/2014 10:02:00 PM

Very good body butter at bargain price..less than 6.00 for an 8 oz tub. First 2 ingredients are water and Shea butter.. very lightly scented.. won't overpower if you want to wear fragrance..really like this stuff..

on 12/3/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This is for the jar. It's more like a deep conditioning body butter which smells lovely. I really enjoy the scent if Shea. It's very calming but sweet exciting at the same time. I will repurchase

Popular Lotions / Creams