Bath and Body Works Mahogany Teakwood

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I do not find that this was as strong this year??(2015)
I like it year round as it has a nice warm masculine scent to it that is just sexy.
I understand why it may be a turn off to some and I usually do not care for a cologne type scent for the home unless it is in my boys rooms. This just has that scent that once it is burning just pulls me in. I find it on the woodsy side, warm and inviting with just enough roughness around the edges. I feel comfortable burning this in my house without feeling like someone went overboard on the cologne. It has a unisex feel and is not too strong.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Smells exactly like an Abercrombie or Hollister store, not sure which... Been a few years since I've shopped in either. But I love this scent and would seriously buy the perfume if they ever decided to make it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

As far as candles go, B&BW is relatively cheap when you consider they always have 2 for $22 on their largest 3 wick candles. So the price on these candles is great. And then OH MY GOD this scent is so calming, relaxing, and yet smells like the crotch of an Ambercrombie and Fitch model (Rachel Whitehurst anyone?) what's not to love? These last me forever as well.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this candle it smells like the Abercrombie and Fitch store (which you all know of very strong), the only bad part is the price, 20 something dollars for 1 candle is ridiculous but if you get while there candles are on sale it's like 2 for 22 so it's better

Popular Candles