July 29, 2014 | 1467 users online

Candles - Bath and Body Works - Mahogany Teakwood

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by griggs42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As far as candles go, B&BW is relatively cheap when you consider they always have 2 for $22 on their largest 3 wick candles. So the price on these candles is great. And then OH MY GOD this scent is so calming, relaxing, and yet smells like the crotch of an Ambercrombie and Fitch model (Rachel Whitehurst anyone?) what's not to love? These last me forever as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by JaylaMichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this candle it smells like the Abercrombie and Fitch store (which you all know of very strong), the only bad part is the price, 20 something dollars for 1 candle is ridiculous but if you get while there candles are on sale it's like 2 for 22 so it's better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I love this candle because it has the perfect scent. It smells of men's cologne and fabric softener, which is the best way I can describe it. This candle is so popular at Bath & Body Works that you often find it sold out in stores. I was lucky enough to find it in the back of some shelves. The packaging is really pretty with gold lettering and a gold candle lid. Several people have noted that it helps reduce stress, soothing scent.

If you do not like the smell of perfumed-candles, I suggest you do not purchase. This candle is particularly strong when lit. I love that the wax is high quality and burns evenly. Makes for a great gift for friends or yourself.

I will definitely repurchase at the next sale. They run 2 for $22. But with $10 off $30 coupon. I got 3 for $25 with tax, about $8 per candle. Bargain alert! My favorite candle!!!