October 22, 2014 | 1064 users online

Makeup Brushes - Becca - #15 Medium Powder/ Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Hasschen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm glad I did not pay retail for this item.

The brush is nice don't get me wrong but had it been $54 I would have been very disappointed.

The ferrule seem like it would never come loose.

It is soft but as posted below it really doesn't keep it's shape well at all, it pomp pomps (for lack of a better word)

I would not repurchase this brand of brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2007 9:29:00 AM More reviews by ditzycubanita824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Luckily i got this brush during the Becca sale at sephora. I payed $ 13 for it and its such an amazingly soft and fluffy brush. I kept saying in the store that i didnt need it, etc and i bought on a whim. I love it, picks up the exact amount of blush youll need. SOOO soft. I love it and i love more that i got it on sale :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2007 5:55:00 AM More reviews by NorthernStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so torn about this brush.
The mua used it to apply the Becca bronzer I was interested in and it looked fabulous, to the point where I friend who oesn't usually comment, did.

As Aussie girls would know, makeup has HUGE markups here so for me to consider buying both, retail, it had to be worth it.

At the time I thought it was, so I bought both and have had (my version of) success since, lol.

In the last few months though, I feel the brush has got rougher and isn't delivering the same level of application that it had previously. There is no shedding (which is great) but . . . I truly don't think everything is working as well as it did and I have no explanation for why that may be so.

I've chosen to not buy this again, but this can be attributed as much to my constant search for the 'Next Big Thing' as to my continuing disappointment with the brush. It's still applying the product . . . just not as flawlessly as I expected/was used to.
*sigh* the search continues . . . :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think they must have changed the brush because mine is extremely soft. What I love about this brush is the shape, I've not seen another like it but I don't look at every brush so maybe you guys have seen this in other brushes. It's like a powder brush but it is tapered so one side is higher than the other. I love how this frames my cheeks when I apply blush. It's like it's cut to fit your face/cheeks. I think it's very expensive but the quality is very nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2005 2:05:00 PM More reviews by shontay07108

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I did like this brush a lot at first but, not so much now. The roughness on the brush only recently began to bug me (and the fact that I paid $53.00 for this thing).This brush does hold up well though through several washes and as with all becca brushes it looks great. However, it has to go back.I think I can find better for the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 5:08:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Becca brushes...hurt. Especially the face brushes. Perhaps I've been spoilt by Stila and Nars, but this is awful. Harsh bristles (why would you use racoon hair for face brushes???) and smells like wet/dead dog when you wash it. Stay away. If you want cheap but wonderful brushes, go Paula's Choice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: hard ferrule is less prone to dings than other brands; CONS: brush head does not keep original shape very well; COMMENTS: raccoon hair on this brush seems softer than Madina Milano's racoon brush; brush head is hand shaped; wooden handles are very light; average blush brush; prefer Trish McEvoy #37