Complex 15 Therapeutic Face Lotion

4.5

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 50 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this! I was looking for something cheaper and lighter than a Normaderm moisturizer that I love. This worked for me even in -20 degree weather here in Canada. Given the price ($10.99) I was hesitant about it working well but I really like it so far. It hasn't broken me out and it works well with my oily t-zone and dry-ish cheeks.

on 8/2/2013 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

seriously the ONLY moisturizer that doesn't make me break out or clog pores. i've tried all the highly rated by acne prones moisturizers on MUA and no matter how many people said it didn't make them break it, it broke me out and made my pores look huge. if it wasn't for this i wouldn't wear moisturizer at all.
it could be a little bit more moisturizing but i'm not going to take a lippie down for that because since it's my only option, it's a skin saver; it doesn't feel greasy at all it just makes my skin feel not dry.

on 1/14/2012 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I've been using this for years..never had a problem with it. It seems kind of watery sometimes when blending it into the skin but it's fine.

Sometimes I have chronic dry skin caused by eczema. Even Aveeno body cream couldn't do the trick for more than a hour. I used complex 15 for only one day and the dry patch was gone. I only felt the need to reapply a few more times in the past six weeks. My bf has told me many times my skin has been improving. However, as much as I like this moisterizer, I wish it could do more for skin texture and oily skin. My T-zone area does get greasy by the end of the work day. Overall, it is a good product to have and I recommend it to all my friends.

on 10/21/2011 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite product in the world by far!! I have super dry skin and this smoothes it out, prevents cracking, everything.I recommend this to everyone! Seriously amazing stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great light moisturizer that can be used AM or PM. It's great for oily, but dehydrated skin. It doesn't irritate my skin (in fact, it's quite soothing), nor does it cause me to break out. My biggest issue with this product is that it's difficult to find. I often have to order online as no store near me carries it.

on 3/11/2011 1:39:00 PM

This is a very normal, unscented moisturizer. This is a rather light moisturizer so it doesn't do much for my skin during winter season. It works decent under makeup, but it does leave me shiny. I'm pretty oily to begin with, with a layer of flakey dry skin on the outside. Wouldn't purchase again, as it definitely doesn't cure dry spots.

on 1/26/2011 1:57:00 AM

This is such a great basic moisturizer. I really like how it feels on my skin; smooth and not too heavy. Works great under makeup. A bit expensive as i bought it for around $15 at London Drugs (available in Canada) but it definitely lasts a long time.

on 10/30/2010 8:39:00 AM

I am the girl that has bought every product in the store. I have very sensitive skin but I'm always on a mission to try something new! I bought this cream as an exchange for a Garnier cream that had completely irritated my skin- it felt sunburned!
Complex 15 was amazing- completely calmed my skin down and hydrated beautifully! Even made my fine lines look alot less noticeable. It does have a more watery consistency but don't let that scare you. It really hydrates, and you can layer it for even more hydration.

Amazing. I searched high and low for a moisturizer to replace the discontinued SkinMilk facial moisturizer that I was using and this works. No clogged pores, no unnecessary shine, no harm done. I absolutely love it. I am thankful that I found it. I couldn't find it in the stores too easily so I ordered it online. I highly recommend this product. And remember to use the LOTION, not the face CREAM. The cream may work for some, but the lotion is what saved the day for me.

Popular Moisturizers