July 23, 2014 | 1183 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Bombshell Volume

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by crazydoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the packaging is so bulky and looks like the wands inside would be plush and tick. but the bristles in the bands are quite short. doesnt get all the lashes properly.

doesn't give any volume or length. don't like it at all.. waste of money. will never buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Micaelamichael

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara, because it really does make your eyelashes look longer and more voluptuous! I like how with this mascara you are able to actually see my eyelashes when I have eye liner on!

The one bad thing about this mascara is that it is really hard to take off. It does come off best with makeup remover, but it is still a hassle. What I normally do, is take off as much as I can easily, and then if I don't have anything special to so the next day just wear what I still have on, that way I can get it completely off that night.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by parfaitt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

probably the worst mascara I've ever tried. it's definitely a gimmicky product to begin with but I generally like covergirl mascara so I wanted to give it a try. big mistake. big. not only does this stuff not really do much (it's just... average lashes all around you know) IT DOESNT COME OFF. that may sound good to those of you who like waterproof but god damn this stuff is satan. I tried so many things to get it off and just ended up bruising my eyes from rubbing so hard. weird packing, too bulky, bad smell, etc. would only recommend if you were a mermaid.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by CloBear5533

Definitely water proof.. And makeup remover proof. I can't get my eyelashes to un-clump, and this is day 2 of trying to get all the mascara off. It's dry since the second you open it, and you have to re apply atleast 6 times for it to make any sort of dramatic difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Amandaoveda

This mascara didn't have the coverage that I wanted.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by NCChavez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looked the product! I love the way it makes my eyelashes look fuller & longer. I was definitely be buying it again after I finish it. 😀👍

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Heatherdoofydq2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara!!! It give u the volume look without feeling like you have to cake on the mascara!!! It also lasts all day long. I work a full time job then have class for five hours every night and it always lasts til i get home and wash my face!!! Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by strakale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really hated this mascara. First, the packaging makes it really difficult to use. The individual wands on each side are too short, and the "handle" ends up being really chubby and long when you're trying to use it. Secondly, the product and bristles themselves did nothing for my lashes, and I usually am not very picky about mascara. It just felt sticky, and made my lashes clumpy (and not in a good way). It was way too much work trying to get them to look reasonable, between the awkward packaging and the watery product. And, after all that, it took forever to dry and smudged on me. This is really a bummer, because I'm usually a fan of CG mascaras, but I'm returning this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh.... I really wanted to like this one, because I have always loved Covergirl's Lashblast mascara. But this was a huge fail for me. I've used this about two or three times since I opened it last week, and each time it gets worse.
1. I feel like this mascara barely puts any product on my lashes. It doesn't clump on my long, sparse, and unruly lashes, but it takes about 4-5 coats to see any drama.
2. This mascara is dry already and I've only had it open for a week. I'm seeing lots of reviews saying the #2 side is very wet and clumpy, but mine is not wet at all. This may be due to the packaging but I am unsure.
3. Speaking of packaging, it's not great. It's huge (thus not great for travel), and the brush wands are very short. This makes it hard to maneuver and I have a difficult time getting any mascara on my inner and outermost lashes.
4. It makes my eyes itch and water. I don't know if this is due to the mascara product itself, or the fact that I have to put on 5 coats.
Overall, I think this mascara isn't worth the trouble and irritation. Just go buy Lashblast Volume instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by taymarie102390

Pretty good mascara. I work in a freezer & its definitely water proof. Only complaint is I only wash my face with soap & I have a hard time cleaning it off. It can get a little clumpy.