L'Oreal Sublime Glow - Sensational Cleansing Oil

Since I switched to a hard-to-remove foundation, I was looking for a cleansing oil that rinses away with water. There are a lot of those out there, but I needed a cost efficient easy to find one that does the job. L'Oreal to the rescue. It doesn't smell fantastic, but it's ok. It's liquid, but the pump works well enough without creating a mess. And most importantly, it works.
How I use it:
I pump 4-5 pumps in my dry hand, then rub them together and apply to my (dry) face. Rub vigorously, especially around the eyes. Once I think I got it all dissolved, I rinse my face several times with tepid water, rubbing again to get it all off.
How well does it work?
It gets the stubborn makeup and sunscreen dissolved, but not off the skin. I always use a foaming cleanser and a (microfiber) washcloth afterwards. But the result is really, REALLY clean skin. I get less clogged pores and breakouts now. I don't mind the extra step, because in the end, I have to do less scrubbing and rubbing and I'm certain my skin is clean.

I was looking for a cleansing product that would take make up that's hard to budge (namely MAC liquidlast eyeliner in point black and covergirl's outlast foundation 3in1). I was looking at the only rave coming from the reviewer before me, and I decided to give it a try.

Now most drugstore cleansing milk would either make me go too oily and break me out, or it's just too made for sensitive skin that it's not doing the job in make up removal hard enough.

I had nothing to lose, and reading that the reviewer compared this to Shu Uemura's, I decided to give it a try and I DONT REGRET A SINGLE THING :) took off foundation with no hassle, even without soap after (I normally go to bed with a slight icky feeling like theres still foundation on my face even with 3x cleansing prior).

It didn't take off the liquidlast completely, maybe because I didn't dare to rub it in too close to my tear duct, but paired of with Vival oil touch silmämeikkipoistolaput, they're really the greatest team mates ever <3

So say hello to unbudgable liquidlast eyeliner and life saver pair of l'oreal sublime glow cleansing oil and vival oil touch eye makeup remover pads.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A cleaning oil for taking off makeup, both from face and eyes and it also works on waterproof makeup. You use it by taking a little (usually I use 1-2 pumps for my face) in your palms, WITHOUT WATER, WITHOUT COTTON PADS, spread it on your face and rub it around till you emulsify all of your makeup with it. Then you add water and this turns into a milky lotion. Rub that around a little too and rinse off. Because I'm so OCD about getting my makeup off I follow up with another cleanser after this. This is basically the same same type of cleanser as Shu Uemura's cleansing oils.
Well, Sublime Glow Sensational Cleansing Oil (SGSCO) does take my makeup off, but L'oreal's Dermo Expertise Gentle Waterproof Eye and Makeup Remover (DEGWEMR) was better. I think L'oreal discontinued it :( The thing is: cleansers that can be emulsified with water CAN take off waterproof makeup, BUT they aren't as effective as oil cleansers. I know I can manage to take off ANY makeup with DEGWEMR - even the most waterproof mascara and foundation.
When it comes to cleanser like SGSCO, they don't always work on the most waterproof makeup. The things I prefer with DEGWERM was that it could take ANYTHING off very fast (if you know how to use it) and it didn't sting in my eyes. The problem for some people was: despite the claims on the packaging, that cleanser IS very oily - you need to remove it with a soapy cleanser to get a clean face. For me, the result of 100% clean skin is worth it, but,apparently not everyone think this way. SGSCO is good for people that don't wear/don't wear a lot of waterproof makeup. It's oily when you apply it, but that's how it's supposed to be. It's no longer oily when you emulsify it with water. I double cleanse in any way with another cleanser because I'm afraid of residue that can clog my pores (existence of such residue is a fact from the Shu Uemura cleanser). The problem is, although this doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, if this gets into my eyes, it burns. This is a strange thing for a remover that it supposed to be able to use on the eyes. Well, just hol'em shut and everything will be fine. Of course, you can't use this to take makeup off from your waterline though. The last thing is: if you want to double cleanse with this, you need to dry your face off before the second application - else this will emulsify into a lotion, rendering it useless.
This is a good cleanser in the category of emulsifiable cleansers. I like this as much as the Shu Uemura cleansing oil, although the price on SGSGO is much lower than on Shu Uemura. This is a good cleanser for when I don't wear some extremely waterproof makeup. This cleanser is convenient in that you don't actually need a strong soapy cleanser to remove it, BUT (why I take a lippie off) I would recommend to double cleanse - If *I* don't wash the residue off with a foamy cleanser, I break out. I'm likely not to buy this again just because of that. Barbor Cleansing Oil next.