April 19, 2014 | 1774 users online

Polishes - OPI - DS Luxurious

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by bonniherself

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not for the faint-hearted! This is a bright, hot, orange, shimmery, foil polish, very sparkly, very pigmented, absolutely gorgeous. I've been looking for a real orange foil/shimmer for a while now, and this is my holy grail as far as that goes. This is not copper (as most of my other kind-of-orange foils are), it is definitely orange, and it is eye-popping.

Application is good, with nice formula, not too thick, not too runny. Two coats is opaque. Removal is what you'd expect for a highly pigmented, extremely sparkly polish, in that it's not terribly involved or difficult (not like a glitter), but it's super easy to get glitter everywhere.

I've heard that this can stain, but I haven't personally experienced it. I wouldn't be surprised if it did, though, given how saturated the colour is. Make sure to wear this with a good base coat you know will protect your nails, just in case.

I can normally wear oranges with no problem at all, but this is so bright and so saturated that it's almost too much for my pale, cool-toned complexion. This polish practically glows! Can't keep my eyes off my hands when I wear this.