October 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eyes - Burt's Bees - Wings of Love Eye/Brow Pencil [DISCONTINUED]

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2007 11:53:00 PM More reviews by wallaccd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Goes on easily, can build color, BUT doesn't last long on my oily skin (yes, I even get oily around my eyes!) Will probably repurchase because I haven't found any other natural liners that are better/longer lasting, plus this doesn't irritate my eyes, which happens with mainstream brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2005 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Half_Blood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Although I love most Burt's Bees products, I found their eyeliner to faint. It had somewhat of a sheer quality to it (which may be good for people looking for a VERY natural look). I'm more for a dramatic eye and played down lips so I felt that this pencil didn't work well for me. I found that it didn't last very long or at least as long as most eyeliners. I do however, like the easy application (doesn't tug at the delicate skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2004 8:09:00 PM More reviews by natchgirl

I purchased this eye brow/liner pencil in the light brown and it is quite subtle and complementary. I even use it as a lip pencil and it is great for that, too. The color goes on easily without too much pressure and lasts all day on brows and eyes. There are only a few ingredients in this product and they are all natural, which is a plus. The price was in the $7-8 range, plus it came with a free sharpener. I think I'm going to go buy another one right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 11:45:00 AM More reviews by ewcgg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this in dark brown for free on drugstore.com and LOVE it. Just the right hardness to draw a thin line but not dig into your skin. Looks natural