July 29, 2014 | 2076 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED 3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by foofighter99

How do I love thee - Urban Decay. Amazing. I bought this new palette because I have never owned Urban Decay before. I was always a "drug store" buying makeup addict. It's simply gorgeous. The one colour "Dust", beautiful....yet aptly named cause it's like fairy dust which lands everywhere (incredible fallout). All others are super blendable with a variety of soft shimmer, matte and very dark smoky colours ranging from soft coral shimmer, apricot, mauve-taupe shimmer, to the darkest plummy darkheart. I hummed and hawed about which palette to purchase. I tried the colours on randomly on each eye (the deal breaker was between 2 and 3), the #3 Palette won out because it made my green eyes pop. Adore. Well done and I feel that this $64.00 CDN was a splurge but anticipate using this palette for a long time. So far I've been using it daily. It's like a paint box for adults.....adore.xo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Chiquitica55

This is my favourite I own ! the colours are a great combination of day time to nighttime however I HATE the packaging .. The colours don't sit right .. They are close to falling out and it's kind of awkward to open if that makes sense .. It's a cute design and everything, but the quality itself of the packaging is a real mess.. However I do love the pigmentation of the colours! They long lasting and very good quality which makes me cringe at the sight of seeing one fall out due to poor packaging ..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by BoundlessBeauty

This is my favorite palette I have ever owned. The pigmentation is great and the palette has amazing potential for looks to create. If you like warm tone rose-gold shades this palette will be perfect for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by aqelvis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

once again, UD has not disappointed me......love this palette....I would really recommend any one with green or brown eyes purchasing this palette! Love the soft mauve tones to the browns, as well as the straight out soft plum colors.- not to mention the deep smoky plum colors! It is a lot of fun to work with.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Brookeybrooke43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this was my first Naked pallette and I was sooo excited about buying it. I just don't see the big hype about it though. I use it when I want to look neutral or professional. but I don't necessarily LOVE the way the colors look on my eyelids. the glittery shades aren't glittery enough for me lol. but when I wear this eyeshadow, I do feel pretty & cute... id probably try a different brand next time to experiment with.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love most of the colors in this palette. I am fair enough that stand is a brightener for me I use under brows and corners of my eyes even a little under eyes if lack of sleep shows or just as a base for other colors. The pink tones need a liner but they make blue eyes pop. The brave hart was a flop for me. I like the brush so far palette and tins are holding up well but I'm being careful and haven't traveled with it yet as it's larger than the basic naked palette. Trying the free primer that came with it, colors are staying on until removed. Will probably purchase primer when samples are out. Buzz is the current favorite again def needs liner otherwise I can see the pink eye effect. Pro good for fair skin. Con expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Makeupallie14

Wanted to love this soo badly. It made me look ill and people kept asking me if I was feeling sick. I returned it but the lady I returned it to told me I could keep the primers and the brush so at least I got something out of it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by sandyteeful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have all 3 palettes and i'd have to say the second one is the most versatile and my favorite. This on the other hand has beautiful colors, there's a combination of pink tones which i find absolutely gorgeous. Although they are pretty, i honestly don't think they are the most versatile to wear out compare to the other two! I still love the palette though!

The colors are pigmented, some more than others such as the darker shades than the lighter ones. I think the pink tones are very flattering on. Some of my favorite colors are Dust, Nooner, and limit- all stunning pink shades!

If you don't own any of them, id highly suggest the second one or the first, the third one is a fun one to add to your collection though!

If you guys want to see a tutorial on how i use this palette, click here :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kimmaria

DO NOT BUY THIS. Wasn't to impress with many of the colours. They were just too pink and neutral for me and plus a few had major glitter fallouts. The darkest shade had pink-red sparkles which was just too much for me. Looks kiddish.This whole pallet is glittery/shimmey besides for that transition colour. You can barely see the lighter shades after a few hours even with primer on...I don't even have oily lids and I am medium. Not buttery compared to the other palettes . Not enough mattes. Packing was very nice though in comparison to every other naked palletes. Get 1/2 instead or KVD's.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Isaberura

I looooveee these palettes! good color payoffs, so pigmented, and they're so beautiful on my asian skin. My favorite!