Urban Decay NAKED3

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/31/2015 12:46:00 PM

Love this palette! Such beautiful colours for my skin tone! I don't find the makeup falls all over the skin if you apply it correctly. Well worth the money $$

on 3/21/2015 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not sure about the colors in fair skin tone and the powder gets alllllll over your face when applying

on 3/20/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I own all of the Naked Palettes and that includes Naked on the Run and the Naked Basics. I think that out of all of them, this one is the most unique. Even the packaging is unique. It is extremely sturdy metal, with a wavy texture. Naked 3 is in gold and the packaging has a rose gold look to it. When you open the palette, there is a very nice mirror and 12 eyeshadows. There is also a slot with a wonderful brush included. I love all of the brushes that are included with these palettes.

As for the eyeshadows, I think that they have a lot more fallout than the original Naked and the Naked 2 palette. I find myself reaching for my fan brush more when I use this palette. I find the pigmentation to be nice and the shadows are what you expect from UD. They are buttery, but since these rose-hued shades can be pretty light, it's important to use a base shadow, but when you build on it, the eyeshadow really stands out. My favorites in this palette are buzz, nooner, and blackheart. Buzz is an absolutely gorgeous metallic rose. Nooner is a mauve color that is perfect for the crease. Blackheart is the darkest color in the palette and is perfect for the "V" when it comes to these light colors.

I really do like this palette, but it lacks in quality as compared to the first Naked and Naked 2. Naked on the Run also has a lot of fallout, so I feel as if UD has been messing with their formula or have been getting lazier with it. I think this palette is outstanding due to the versatility of the shades and how they can create softer, more romantic, and more feminine looks. As for the quality, it is great, but just not what I was expecting. I would still consider it a good buy though because it still holds that UD pigmentation and buttery texture.

Urban Decay shadows are great quality, but this selection was a bit of a fail for me - too many shimmery shadows, one with micro glitter that is just lots of fall out, and only one really useable highlight - after a year of use this is the only shade I've hit pan on. The two matte shades limit and nooner are really nice and useable. I'll be going back to the naked basics palette now. Just so many shades that don't get used in this big one due to the excess of shimmer in most of them. The brush included is great, though - really soft and perfect application.

on 3/12/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My first naked palette that I bought with my birthday giftcard to Sephora and I was disappointed. Definitely has some shades that were not for my skintone but I was suckered in because of the beautiful shades and pigmentation. I think I should have gotten the naked2 instead. The lighter shades barely show up on my medium skin tone even with an eye primer. The packaging is gorgeous and I adore the double sided brush. I will keep it because there are some redeeming shades but will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this palette so much! I love the colors, the pigments, and I love the packaging. I really want to find blushes in a good metal like tin like this, because I have this problem of being abusive to my make-up, and my blushes end up cracking and breaking.

Anyway, the colors I've used most in this are buzz and trick. I've had this palette for a little over a year, and I'm just now hitting pan with a few colors. That's really cool, because I'm boring and use the same colors everyday. But I kinda blend them all sometimes. And I love the brush that came with it.

I wouldn't re-buy this palette though, I want one of the others instead. I'm not big on the brown colors, and would prefer either purple, greens, or blues. I have green eyes, and brown really doesn't do anything for me. The day I bought this, the store was out of the original one and the second one too, so I just got this instead.

But overall, I do use this palette more than the other ones I have. I think it's because I love the brush and the easy case. And to a cheapie make-up shopper like me to honestly say this palette was worth the $50+ I paid for it, really says a lot. Seriously, I usually buy cheap stuff and make it work. I think the pigments are just as good as Mac pigments too.

on 3/5/2015 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This palette is amazing to me. I have about 20+ other palettes from other brands and this one might be my favorite. I have fair skin, neutral undertones and green eyes and it looks great. They blend so well and the pink tones don't makes me look sickly like most pink shades . I would definitely recommend this palette.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Since i have a lot of the naked paleette dupes i was late on buying the real ones but i had to gett them when i got all 3 for the price of 2. Its the palette that stands out the most in colors with their rose gold colors. I love the variation this gives its so diffrent from the firs and second. And it gives a good range of romantic natural or more sexy smoked looks.

The quality of the eyeshadows are really good, but i feel like they are not better pigmentet than my costal scents Revealed Palette that have a all the colors that the naked3 haves plus 8 more colors.
But for all means its a good palette and im happy i got it its a pretty palette.

But if you dont want to spend so mutch money on naked palettes the Revealed palette is just as pigmented and you get more colors of the same good pigmented quality.

on 2/24/2015 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love these eyeshadows. i find that they look great on my skin tone and i would love to get the other two palettes. The only thing i would want changed is more matte colours. These colours are all extremely pigmented and very blendable. I get lots of compliments while wearing this palette. I've had it for almost a year now.
I would for sure repurchase this again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best pallet for green eyes it's so great so many looks I can do with this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Let's Get Naked! Urban Decay Naked 2 and Naked 3 Review/Comparison by Emily Ko

PINK SMOKEY EYE | NAKED 3 TUTORIAL ? by sandyteeful

Girls' Generation SNSD ???? 'Mr.Mr'- Jessica Makeup Tutorial "KPOP Makeup Tutorial" by KoreanLovesBeauty

Top Rated Urban Decay Products