November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought and returned this palette because the colors didn't quite suit me. I'm around NC20 (light skin with olive and pink undertones), hazel/brown eyes, and dark hair. The area around my eyes/waterline tend to look pink/red, so most of the mid-tone shades in this palette made me looked tired and ill. Taupe neutrals tend to look better on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by coricora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my favourite UD palette so far. I love the colors, they are so beautiful and they complement my light grey eyes. Only one shade gives a little bit of fallout the rest works beautifully even without a primer. Some people say that this palette is too pink for their liking but trust me, you can make alot of looks with it. The pink undertone of these eyeshadows makes the eye look so much awake. This palette is also perfect for weddings. I higly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by rarahsamirez

Honestly probably the best naked palette

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by letsburnbridges

PROS: This palette gives a great range of different pinks that are great for everyday and night-time looks. I really enjoy the versatility of the palette in that I can use it for work makeup, but dress it up for night-time events. Each of the colors are super pigmented, and glide on very smoothly. The snap closure packaging ensures that the palette won't randomly open in your purse or travel bag, which is always a great plus.

CONS: There is definitely a hefty cost to pay for the palette, but I still think it's an investment. The shade DUST does tend to have glitter fall-out, but I found that dampening my shader brush with some setting spray prior to picking up the color is a quick-fix for this problem. (And the color applies even more opaque when dampening your brush first!)

FINAL THOUGHTS: I received this palette as a gift, and I am still in love with it as much as I was when I first opened it. I am obsessed with pink and brown eyeshadows, so this was the perfect palette for me. Given all of the pros I've listed above, I think I would purchase one on my own if I ever ran out of my current palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

In love with this palette glad I picked it up when it was ONLY $52! The 20% off sale last spring helped me justify getting it :) these shadows are super smooth, highly pigmented. Such great quality, it makes me look like I'm good at eye makeup which I'm not, I'm a klutz. LIAR & MUGSHOT are my favorite colors... Looks stunning w/green eyes. Would I repurchase?? Hmmm I probably will eventually unless they sell the individual shades I just mentioned in their own pots :) PS I threw out the primers not good for sensitive eyes. They stay locked in place 10+ hours over concealer or my lorac primer for nights out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

I absolutely love this. This was my second UD palette, and as usual, the shadow are super pigmented and easy to blend. The brush that came with this palette was also super soft and easy to use. The colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous. I personally love champagne or slightly pink shimmers, and this palette does not disappoint. I believe it also comes with a 7 day sample of UD primer potion in original, sin, eden, and anti aging. That alone is probably worth at least $12 and combined with the quality of the shadows, this palette is definitely worth the $54. I also really like the packaging. The water warped rose gold packing is both stunning and super sturdy. It might break if you drop a few times, but so far I've had good luck with it. The only downside of this palette is the few (3, I think) matte shades. But considering I'm more of a satin/shimmer finish girl, I didn't mind much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by dallygabriel

I am in love. I got this a gift from my sister and I simply adore UD Naked 3 eyeshadows. The palette is full of rosey colors and I love the quality of the shadows and the staying power. I do not have to use a primer to have long lasting quality makeup after the end of the day but if I do combine this with primer the look is flawless all day long. I can't rave about these palettes enough!! Its pricey but worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by laurel2580

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for my birthday and I used it for homecoming and I absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by pink__kissez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by LiseC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yea, it's a LOT of money, but I have tons of other eyeshadows and I still find myself going to this palette almost every day. The color choices are great, they are rich and pigmented and you can make so many combinations!! I'm not naturally good at this-goes-with-this...so someone putting a bunch pretty of shades that can all really be blended takes so much of the painful guess work out and still lets me play with results I can actually take out in public!! Yay!