July 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED 3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love most of the colors in this palette. I am fair enough that stand is a brightener for me I use under brows and corners of my eyes even a little under eyes if lack of sleep shows or just as a base for other colors. The pink tones need a liner but they make blue eyes pop. The brave hart was a flop for me. I like the brush so far palette and tins are holding up well but I'm being careful and haven't traveled with it yet as it's larger than the basic naked palette. Trying the free primer that came with it, colors are staying on until removed. Will probably purchase primer when samples are out. Buzz is the current favorite again def needs liner otherwise I can see the pink eye effect. Pro good for fair skin. Con expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Makeupallie14

Wanted to love this soo badly. It made me look ill and people kept asking me if I was feeling sick. I returned it but the lady I returned it to told me I could keep the primers and the brush so at least I got something out of it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by sandyteeful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have all 3 palettes and i'd have to say the second one is the most versatile and my favorite. This on the other hand has beautiful colors, there's a combination of pink tones which i find absolutely gorgeous. Although they are pretty, i honestly don't think they are the most versatile to wear out compare to the other two! I still love the palette though!

The colors are pigmented, some more than others such as the darker shades than the lighter ones. I think the pink tones are very flattering on. Some of my favorite colors are Dust, Nooner, and limit- all stunning pink shades!

If you don't own any of them, id highly suggest the second one or the first, the third one is a fun one to add to your collection though!

If you guys want to see a tutorial on how i use this palette, click here :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kimmaria

DO NOT BUY THIS. Wasn't to impress with many of the colours. They were just too pink and neutral for me and plus a few had major glitter fallouts. The darkest shade had pink-red sparkles which was just too much for me. Looks kiddish.This whole pallet is glittery/shimmey besides for that transition colour. You can barely see the lighter shades after a few hours even with primer on...I don't even have oily lids and I am medium. Not buttery compared to the other palettes . Not enough mattes. Packing was very nice though in comparison to every other naked palletes. Get 1/2 instead or KVD's.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Isaberura

I looooveee these palettes! good color payoffs, so pigmented, and they're so beautiful on my asian skin. My favorite!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sentientglittercloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best packaging of the three, worst colors. I generally look good in cool neutrals but these really skew purple. The quality remains high: better than MAC, not as good as Dior. But the entire palette is almost unusable. Naked 1 4eva.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My favourite palette! I use at leaaast one of the shadows almost every day. So pretty, so versatile, great color pay off and just so pleased. I got it for $64 at sephora and that may be the only thing that might deter me from repurchasing and all the shades are palette exclusive, the one I have will last me ages though s cause the shadows are so pigmanted so I'll worry when the time comes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Ragdoll87

I love love love this pallet. It's amazing. I love the colors. The only reason I gave the value a 4 is because it's $54. I'm not sure any eyeshadow is worth 54$ lol. But really, the pigment quality is amazing. The brushes they provide are amazing and great quality and grab the product well. Make sure use a primer with this. But you should use a primer with all your makeup. I have hooded eyes and I can still the color, which doesn't happen for me. So I say if you're curious, give this pallet a try. It's worth it

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Zoeharris

I had really high expectations of this product and did it disappoint me? No but it isn't great either. The palette has a really nice selections of colours that you can either wear as natural or smokey. The naked 3 cost £37 which is quite expensive for me as I normally only buy my makeup from boots and SuperDrug. Although you get 12 different colours in the palette which is quite good. The eyeshadows don't last that long by themselves but they can with a good primer, like the free samples you get inside the packaging when you purchase the product. If I could go back to when i bought itI would buy it again but I don't think I will buy it again when it runs out, I'd go for something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Do you have Naked and Naked 2 in your life already? Do you need Naked 3? Yes - yes you do! I have the Naked palettes, Lorac Pro and Too Faced Natural Eye and tried to justify why I did not need this palette in my life...but it is actually different enough to make your neutral palette life complete and satisfied.

So much has already been said below on the gorgeous colours in the palette, I find all of them workable, Dust had a bit of fall out to begin with but as I have been using this one more the colour pickup has improved. I love all the combinations that can be made from this palette and find you can come up with so many combinations for a very neutral natural bare makeup look to the more dramatic. Loving the rosey pink undertones in this palette.

On my NC15 skin tone I find I can wear all UD Naked palettes and this one does not disappoint I'm so pleased I bought it and in their usual tin packaging this makes yet another great travel companion.