October 26, 2014 | 875 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by dallygabriel

I am in love. I got this a gift from my sister and I simply adore UD Naked 3 eyeshadows. The palette is full of rosey colors and I love the quality of the shadows and the staying power. I do not have to use a primer to have long lasting quality makeup after the end of the day but if I do combine this with primer the look is flawless all day long. I can't rave about these palettes enough!! Its pricey but worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by laurel2580

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for my birthday and I used it for homecoming and I absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by pink__kissez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by LiseC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yea, it's a LOT of money, but I have tons of other eyeshadows and I still find myself going to this palette almost every day. The color choices are great, they are rich and pigmented and you can make so many combinations!! I'm not naturally good at this-goes-with-this...so someone putting a bunch pretty of shades that can all really be blended takes so much of the painful guess work out and still lets me play with results I can actually take out in public!! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by LadyxBec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Expensive but totall worth it.
The good: for my super super pale pinky skin the light rosy tones work really well and don't look harsh. I have used this pretty much every day in the 6 months I've had it. For work I can just do a wash of the ligher shades, for evening a smokey look with the darker ones. The colours are very pigmented and for the most part smooth.
The Bad: dust while super pretty is chalky and horrid to apply. I don't think this would work on darker skintones because the colours are so light. I dont love blackheart.
Overall this palette is awesome for me, I recommend it for other pale girls.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by wenyuzhang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought the NAKED3 because I was so enamored with its packaging and color range. I was in a pure consumerist-driven shopping rage that day and it was one of those "I HAVE to have it" moments. I asked the Sephora makeup artist to try the palette out on me, and of course she did a beautiful job and I got many appraising looks that day.

However, I am experiencing a typical but deep case of buyer's remorse over this purchase. To start off, I am East Asian, so my skin is a light-medium with yellow undertones (a MUFE 127). I own the NAKED1 as well, and it's a good look on me because it's mostly brown and gold tones. Even though the NAKED3's colors are all warm-hued, the pink clashed with my skin and I always feel like my eyes looked a little bruised.

Bottom line: great product all around, would recommend for people with pink undertones but it's not for me. I will probably try to use both this and the NAKED1 in conjunction to see if it looks better on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by JRhairandmakeupartist

What a beautiful palette! The pigment is intense and stays in place. In combination with the primer potion is even better . My personal favorite along with the other two naked palettes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by erynnj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have all 3 naked palettes, I can't say I have a favorite, they are all great. I like that they made a big change with the color scheme with this, totally different approach with the rosy tone theme. I wish "dust" wasn't so flaky that is my only complaint...great palette

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by suling2009

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this palette. The rosy taupes and browns are unusual and pretty. The quality of the shadows are very nice, buttery, soft and stay on all day. If you have naked 1 or Naked 2 I think this would be a great complement. The colors don't overlap and you get a very different look. I enjoy all the colors in this palette. When you first look at the palette, the colors all look like they blend in to each other, but they are pretty different and give a different effect on the eyes. The one thing I wish for is a pop of a slightly less neutral plum color so you could amp it up a little if you wanted. But it's a really great palette. If you like neutral looks but want a little change from the usual browns you should get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Dona82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first ever palette from urban decay, i got it for my birthday! Where do i even begin to say that this is the best i have ever used in my life! I love the pink neutrals, that can be built up to form the nicest smokey eye! I love the colours and the texture and i reach for this every time i go out! i absolutely love this product, if you dont have it please get it, you will not be disappointed! trust me :)