Urban Decay NAKED3

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/5/2015 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This palette is amazing to me. I have about 20+ other palettes from other brands and this one might be my favorite. I have fair skin, neutral undertones and green eyes and it looks great. They blend so well and the pink tones don't makes me look sickly like most pink shades . I would definitely recommend this palette.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Since i have a lot of the naked paleette dupes i was late on buying the real ones but i had to gett them when i got all 3 for the price of 2. Its the palette that stands out the most in colors with their rose gold colors. I love the variation this gives its so diffrent from the firs and second. And it gives a good range of romantic natural or more sexy smoked looks.

The quality of the eyeshadows are really good, but i feel like they are not better pigmentet than my costal scents Revealed Palette that have a all the colors that the naked3 haves plus 8 more colors.
But for all means its a good palette and im happy i got it its a pretty palette.

But if you dont want to spend so mutch money on naked palettes the Revealed palette is just as pigmented and you get more colors of the same good pigmented quality.

on 2/24/2015 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love these eyeshadows. i find that they look great on my skin tone and i would love to get the other two palettes. The only thing i would want changed is more matte colours. These colours are all extremely pigmented and very blendable. I get lots of compliments while wearing this palette. I've had it for almost a year now.
I would for sure repurchase this again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best pallet for green eyes it's so great so many looks I can do with this.

on 2/15/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was really excited when I heard a naked 3 was coming out as I love the other two, but I have to admit this is probably my least favourite. I'm fair skinned (nw20) and can find that some of the shades can make my eyes look sore, so I have to be careful with the colour selection. The colours are of good quality, but I would have preferred maybe a few more purple shades than just the rosey pink. Still a nice palette and love the packaging, but I would warn people with fairer pink toned skin to be wary with the colours they wear, or buy the naked 1 or 2 instead.

on 2/12/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Such pretty and subtle colors. Love this palette and all the other Urban Decay Naked items!

on 2/11/2015 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Well, my love affair with UD palettes came to an end with this one. I can tell you that I have every Naked palette (including the 2 basics) and this is the only one I don't care for. When I say don't care for, I don't mean that I don't use it, I mean that there are limited shadows worth using for me. I'm going to break it down to give you a better understanding as to what works for me with this palette and what doesn't I'll try to upload a picture, because I do like some of the colors and I do use this.

This is definitely my most difficult review, because although I don't like all the colors there are still some that I do like and use regularly. I guess what really got to me is for the price tag, I want to use ALL the colors, and not some.

Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin) ok for a lid highlighter or inner corner highlight, works well with the other shadows in the palette
Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter) pale is the right word with zero pigmentation and lots of fall-out of what I guess is the micro-glitter. Tried using with fix + and still didn't like the result.
Burnout (light pinky-peach satin) another one with no real pigmentation and more fall-out. Also another fail for me even with fix +
Limit (light dusty rose matte) I do like this color, especially as a transition shade when blending out darker crease colors
Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter) another color that I do not feel as though shows up well on my (maybe my skin tone?) I do like it better when using it with fix +, but again, not something that I use often
Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle) does not show up well on my eye lids too shimmery for all over. Can be used with fix + as a foiled color on the eyelid.
Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte) definitely used a lot more than anything else in this palette wonderful crease color
Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer) I sometimes use this in my outer V and blend it out with Limit into Nooner for me, it's important to blend out with matte because it is uber shimmery
Factory (pinky-brown satin) Like this to blend out in the outer V area...
Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift) I will use as a crease color sometimes
Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin) beautiful for a smokey eye, I use this a lot with Nooner
Darkheart (smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkles) another color I like when I want to deepen the smokey eye. Also works well with a liner brush and fix + as an eyeliner.

So....... I know this was really long, but I wanted to explain why I like this palette, but yet I don't. Again, I will try to post some pictures, especially with the colors I like, to show a look that is doable for my coloring and eye color, but overall there are too many colors in this palette that were just a bust for me, or required too much work to use on a regular basis.

Hope this helps anyone on the fence about buying this palette.

on 2/4/2015 9:16:00 PM

I absolutely love this palette. I usually stick to more neutral colors and this palette adds a little bit of color to my normal neutrals. The pinky hues and taupe colors accentuate my green eyes and make them pop. The colors are versatile and can be used to make everyday looks or evening looks. Some of the shadows tend to have a little bit of fall out, but nothing that can't be easily swiped away. Used with a primer, the shadows do not budge or crease all day. Even if I go to the gym or just a run they still stay put the whole time. I recommend this palette for anyone who is just beginning to really use eyeshadows because you can create many different looks and the colors are neutral enough to be used on a daily basis.

on 2/1/2015 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like it,but seriously what is the big deal. its not the worst or the best ive used...the colors are nice but it's just another make up pallette. ..that costs way to much...

Dear Naked 3,

I am totally in love with you. You make my blue eyes sparkle even more than ever before. When I opened your impressive package, your rosy shades took my breath away. When I dipped the brush into you and placed that perfect color over my eyes, you transformed me.

I could never live without you. As soon as I hit the pan on my first shade, I am running out and buying another one of you. You are perfect. Your pigments are incredible, your shade range is amazing and you make me very, very happy.

P.S. I love your brush. So versatile! You are everything I've wanted in an eyeshadow palette, and will never EVER buy another DS eyeshadow again.

Love, flappergirl35 (blue eyes, blonde hair with fair, yellow-toned skin.)

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
PRO Palette
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Let's Get Naked! Urban Decay Naked 2 and Naked 3 Review/Comparison by Emily Ko

Girls' Generation SNSD ???? 'Mr.Mr'- Jessica Makeup Tutorial "KPOP Makeup Tutorial" by KoreanLovesBeauty

PINK SMOKEY EYE | NAKED 3 TUTORIAL ? by sandyteeful