August 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if there is anything new or groundbreaking to state about this palette. It's beautiful. Rose toned neutrals that apply smooth and pigmented. Nice, sturdy, packaging. If you're new to the Naked palettes, I'd opt for either N1 or N2 first depending on your undertones and then N3 for something a bit more funky. If pinks make you look sickly, I'd pass on this since it's a strong note in all shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Yanikacilia

Great product!! Recommend it to anyone who is into eyeshadow palettes. Highly pigmented and great quality

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice palette. It has mostly neutral and pink eyeshadows in it. It has two mattes, a few satin, and the rest are shimmery. They all preform pretty well, with the exception of Dust. It has a lot of glitter in it, so there's quite a bit of fall out with that one. If you like the other Naked palettes, I'm sure you'd like this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by vannii

The colors in this palette are beautiful, really pigmented and they last all night (or day depending on when you wear them of course). They don't crease, but as the other naked palettes, there's a lot of fall out. So I recommend dipping your brush in a primer or setting spray before using the more glittery shadows. My favorite color is trick (it's so beautiful!) but does have a lot of fall out.

I think the Naked3 palette is kind of pricey and unfortunately the packaging looks cheap. But the mirror in the palette is amazing and you don't really need a compact if you bring this palette with you.

Will I buy it again? I'm not sure, I just don't feel that pink looks that good on me. But hey, maybe it will grow on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Laurenloveslife08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

All of the shadows have really good pigment..except for some of the glitter which you need to use wet. I would really suggest investing in this palette if your looking for rosé gold and neutral shades. Defiantly worth the investment.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by VivienneFontain

The colours in this palette are much more pink than in the previous Naked palettes. There are many more rosey hues than neutral browns, beiges etc. As I have alot of neutral tones already I decided it would be good to try something new.

I was very eager to try this out as Urban Decay shadows are my favourite. I find them highly pigmented and easy to work with. I was quite disappointed however. I always work shadows into primer as I have to make sure they last all day. There was little colour payoff from these which I am not used to. Some ran out pretty quickly due to the amount I had to put on just to get a glimmer of colour.

A make up artist friend suggested using fixing spray or a mixing medium which I tried. The glittery colours worked much better wet and showed up much more vibrant. I do however like to cut crease with a darker colour. Well it just became a vicious circle of trying to blend a darker colour into my crease without losing the vibrancy of the shimmery colour. When this happened I had to go back over both colours to even the out.

It was worth the effort when going out as the colours are very pretty/sexy/sophisticated and I think even Kim K would be impressed with some of the head turning looks you can create.I received so many compliments. It takes a lot of effort however and practice but just going to work etc I preferred to use my Lancome palette. I think there are cheaper palette out there that are easy to use and you make be impressed with the selection of colours but- would you really use them all?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Naked 3 is my favorite of the UD Naked palettes. The rose gold hues seem to just work with my skin tone and blue eyes.

I love the fact that a 2-sided brush is included in this palette... much more useful than the eye liner in Naked 1, IMO.

Like with any palette, I tend to stick to using the same colors most of the time, but I do tend to use more colors out of this palette than any other.

I would say the colors are highly pigmented and generally go on well. A couple of them seem to be a little chalky, but it's not a big deal.. you just need to put in a little more effort when applying them.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I got sucked into the hype of Urban Decay. I love the original palette and #2 but this one does nothing for me. My blue eyes end up looking like I have been crying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Mlewicka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me just say, I love this pallet and everything about it. Sure it was a bit expensive ($64 CND + tax) or something like that, but it was worth the money in my opinion. I have very pale fair skin, and hazel eyes. Pinks and purples make my eyes stand out. I've noticed that a lot of people have not been happy with this pallet and I think it's because it is either not meant for their skin colour or eye colour. It is definitely not a neutral colour pallet. I love all shades, the pigmentation and even the dual sided brush :) I would deff buy this pallet again

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by babypalmtree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so disappointed with this product. Originally I wasn't even interested in buying it but once my friend had bought it, she somehow managed to persuade me to buy it. I became obsessed with googling swatches, reading and watching reviews. I should have known that most reviews I had read had been either sponsored or sent the palette so they could say positive things about the product.

So, I brought the palette home (before I start my lengthy review, I should say that I also bought this palette because apparently pinks and purples are perfect for people with brown eyes, and golds and bronzes and browns don't do much for my eyes). Immediately, I was shocked with the poor pigmentation of Trick and Dust (both names coincidentally very true to their pigmentation).

So over the next month or so I tried using that palette. But, I. Could. Not. Use. It. These colours were far from neutrals, and I was never sure whether they were too much for school. I went into school wearing Burnout on my lids and the comments were not all that great: "Hey, is your eye okay, it looks sore?" "Hey, do you have allergies? Your eyes look a bit pink!", etc etc - you get the idea. Keep in mind I not fair or pale, I have light skin with warm/neutral undertones and normally when I rarely wear pink on my eyes I never get those comments.

I have had this palette since... March? April? God knows. And I can tell you I've barely used it - probably five times at the most. It actually made me lust for the original Naked palette, which I actually think suited me a lot more than this one, and I think I will repurchase as is actually neutral - unlike Naked 3. I really think that this does NOT count as a neutral palette, as the colours really are not that neutral, unless you have pink undertones to your skin.

N.B (Quick note, the one colour I really do LOVE in the palette is Nooner.)