January 31, 2015 | 1883 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2015 8:38:00 AM More reviews by jnsee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I watched a few make up tutorials on Naked 3 to get some pointers and tips on using it. So far the shades I kept going back to are Nooner, Limit, and Dust. Will sometimes use the darkest color for smokey eye makeup. And the lightest color as a highlighter. Overall I quite like this palette, its just that I think I have to check out more tutorials on how to use the rest of the colors since I'm not good at doing make up. Still needs help from the pros :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:53:00 PM More reviews by emolina

I absolutely.adore.this palette. I decided to check out the hype of the Naked palettes and went to pick up the original as a starter palette. I loved the rose gold color scheme of this one so much that I ended up buying it instead. Since then, I've gotten many other palettes from other brands, but this is still the most pigmented one I've ever tried. The only shade that isn't is the infamous Dust, but it's nothing a spritz of Fix+ can't fix (pun not intended). It isn't as versatile/everyday as the first two, but there is still a good variety of looks you can create since there are many darker tones included as well. My favorite lid shades are Trick (light rose gold), Nooner (matte deep rose), and Blackheart (a gorgeous dark brown with red shimmers).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 8:19:00 PM More reviews by kjademua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this palette! It's great for my hazel eyes! There are a lot of rosy pinkish shades, but all of these colors can infact bring out every eye color. My fav palette is still Naked 1 due to more of diversity of colors (this one seems to be a theme of prominent pinks and muaves). But great for brown eyed gals especially! My fav color is nooner. I seem to always use that one the most.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 9:58:00 AM More reviews by laurenwebber2803

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably the best palette of all time, it has such beautiful colours, you could admire them all day! Another amazing thing is that so many palettes come with those rubbish applicators whereas this one comes with a 2 ended beautiful brush, they work so well for applying the colours, the mirror is massive, the colours can be use for day and night, all over perfect palette, i really have no cons, i would pay the price over and over for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 8:15:00 PM More reviews by llumi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love... did I mention Love. I use the first 5 colors on a daily basis and then punch it up with the rest when I want to switch it to night time. Granted I do love most of the Urban Decay line, but this is the most use I've gotten out of any palette I've had.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 2:08:00 PM More reviews by clairesque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i received this as a gift. i would never have spent $50 on myself for a single palette. but now that i own it, i can see that it's worth the money. it is SO luxurious. even the brush is really nice--so far i have only used the brush that came with the palette for application. i will say though, this is probably only for those who love pink and shimmer. there are only 3 matte shades, and it is very difficult to use this for a look that isn't rosy/pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 6:13:00 PM More reviews by EmilyAnne1999

I LOVE this palette! The pink tones are great and look good with all eye colors. Must have for all!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2015 9:01:00 PM More reviews by NicoFinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this palette. This was the first Naked palette I purchased of the three and it is by far my favorite. The rose tones are absolutely beautiful with brown eyes. They really make my eyes pop and complement my skin tone wonderfully. I feel like these colors just take the whole neutral look up a notch without overdoing it.
The shadows are soft and buttery and across the board very-pigmented. The glittery ones have some fallout but if you just use some fixer or primer you should be fine. My personal favorite color is Nooner, a matte shade that's a mauve with just a hint of purple. It works well as a crease shade for lighter looks or a lid color for darker looks. Darkside is probably my second favorite. It's an awesome satin dark purple with some red undertones. An awesome color for a smokey eye. It comes with a really good highlight shade too and the black in this palette is pretty rad (it's a black with red coppery sparkles).
The brush that the palette comes with isn't that bad either. It's a double sided brush with a generic shadow side and a fluffy crease side. It works pretty well for a brush that comes with a product.
The packaging is a bit bulky for travel but it'll keep your shadows safe and is sturdy. There's a decent mirror inside as well.
If you're looking to splurge ($54 at Sephora and Ulta) on a new palette that is neutral but not a standard pack of browns and taupes, this is a killer option.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2015 4:24:00 AM More reviews by elusivek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I ran out and got this as soon as it was released but it just doesn't work on me. A lot of the colors just make me look like I'm tired or having an allergic reaction (like my eyes are puffy)!! I have med brown/auburn hair with light gray eyes, fair skin (cool to neutral). I have tried countless Youtube tutorials for ideas but still no bueno :(
There's quite a bit of fallout with dust (appropriate name) and burnout, dust is pretty much unusable imo. I don't know what alchemy they used to get trick into the pan but it won't come out for anything! I've tried multiple brushes, raking it out, an offering to the gods but it won't budge!
I do like - not love - the other shades but I have to pair them with colors from other palettes to get them to work on me.
All in all, disappointing, especially for such an expensive palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 4:57:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this palette! There are no colors in it I don't like (I love shimmer!). The rosy colors look good with my blue eyes, fair skin, and reddish hair. I used it on my sister in law who also has similar coloring and she looked great too. The dark powders do end up on my cheeks as I'm applying, but they are easy to wipe away and last forever on my eyes, especially with the primer. I love doing a hazy brown smokey eye with the rosy colors in the crease. This was a splurge for me and I probably would try the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 before buying this again, but I'm thinking this will last a long time!