October 22, 2014 | 1453 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Merry Marshmallow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by emmcgoldrick

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Rlysrh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This candle is a lot more subtle than some of the other Yankee Candles, but it is still a relatively strong scent. It smells very vanilla-y and sweet in the jar but when its burning it smells a lot like custard. Some people might not like it but I think it smells lovely. I probably wouldn't get this candle again because its a very simple smell and I prefer my candles to be more spicy or fruity, but its a really pleasant smell, not really very festive but simple and enjoyable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Merry Marshmallow is new for Christmas 2013, and is described as being "a concoction of marshmallow and vanilla". There's not anything to add to that; his is a soft, sweet, comforting fragrance - perfect for cold evenings.

However this particular fragrance is something that I'd use all year round, but probably not for the festive season as it just does not have any festive spark to it, so this is not a fragrance that announces "Christmas is coming". I'd expected some spice or festive fruit, to give the fragrance a seasonal air, so even though I do like it, I was a tad disappointed too. In fact I probably won't rebuy this version as Yankee already to similar fragrances.

As with all Yankee candles, the entirety of the wax is perfumed, so the fragrance lasts as long as the candle does, but I do have to admit that I've noticed that the scent is quieter then the majority of Yankee candles. Even so, I can catch occasional wafts of the perfume whilst the candle is unlit.