Cover Girl TruMagic The Luminizer

on 6/21/2014 12:19:00 PM

If I could give this zero stars I would!!! I echo the other reviewers sentiments-this stuff is a sparkly disaster! Im not a fan sparkles/glitter and It looks like I glitter bombed my face when I put this on. Save your cash and try something else!

on 2/23/2014 5:26:00 PM

Like putting loose glitter on your face. So sad I bought this. Can't seem to find a good drugstore highlighter.

on 2/12/2014 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is basically glitter grease. I pressed it on so it wouldn't take off anything beneath it and it was just sparkle. No glow, not bright, just a glitter bomb. Total waste of money, do not recommend. I do like the clear balm a lot though.

on 12/19/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

how did this terrible stuff even make it into stores?!

on 11/22/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Absolutely hideous.

I love cream and liquid highlighters but this one was a mistake to try! In the store it didn't look so bad, slightly shimmery but nothing crazy. Wrong. Never trust store lighting.

It's a gold colour "shimmer-balm", and on the package it says "Apply over make-up for a soft shimmery glow" - the problem is it is too greasy and ends up removing all the make-up you have on, and instead leaves a trail of gold sparkles that are just too chunky and glittery to look like a "natural glow" - basically you get a Christmas tree-like glow, with flecks of gold that eventually dry up and fall off your face. It's thick and doesn't mesh with skin either, and before drying ends up sliding all over the place -yuck!!

In addition to all that - the packaging is very bulky and ugly, yet feels so lightweight, flimsy and cheap quality. I really can't think of even one good thing to say about this except it might be a limited edition product and hopefully will be removed from shelves sooner than later.

This is obviously going back to the store.