April 21, 2014 | 1568 users online

Polishes - Bourjois - 1 Seconde - 03 Beige Distinction

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I initially bought bourjois 1 seconde polish in the colours, 02 rose delicat and 03 beige distinction, on clearance at shoppers drug mart for $3.99 :) it's normally $10 CDN!
I'm so surprised how my nails deed within 2-5 minutes of applying this product. I only applied 2 coats to get the colour I wanted.
I'm so happy with this product. So I went back and bought 06 rose cupcake, 09 lavande esquisse, 15 grenadine tonic, 16 blue moonlight, 17 Gris nightomic and 22 turquoise block. Those were the only colours available on clearance. (I didn't pick up the clear gloss and neon yellow)
I have a feeling that shoppers drug mart in Canada will be discontinuing the bourjois 1 seconde polish... I just wish I had known how good these varnishes were before :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this polish. The colour is not for me, it's too close to the natural colour of my hands and looks a bit peculiar, but the polish itself is actually lovely.

The colour looks similar to OPIs Chocolate Moose (which I don't own, but comparing to picures) in that it looks like a cup of tea - slightly pink brown. It goes on smoothly and is almost a one-coater. You can see a little bit of visible nail line but it is even and not streaky on one coat. it dries quickly and really shiny.

I've no issues with chipping, it lasts as long as any other polish on me (2-3 days or so) and I like the brush. I don't have tiny or massive nails, the brush is big but fits on my little finger ok without smudging onto my skin. The shape is a bit of a pain when trying to store however, so I've knocked off one lippy.

I think the price is pretty decent especially when on offer (I got this on a 3 for 2 offer) and I would buy again, albeit in a different colour. I had one these years ago, it was awful - dried with bubbles througout every layer so it looked pinpricked when I took it off! The formula must have been changed as this one is great.