December 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Polishes - OPI - Couture De Minnie - Innie Minnie Mightie Bow

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I bought this nail polish with 3 others in the Couture De Minnie collection. I must admit: I REALLY miss that the "Minne Style" polish wasn't included - it's the confetti-like one, the one with shall hexagons in 3 or 4 colours.
The colour of IMMB is a cranberry red. If you're good at working fast when colouring your nails, you might get away with only one coat of this - just apply a lot at once and the polish will be opaque. You probably can do with one coat also if you have smaller nails. I messed up one nail slightly, so I applied two coats. Then I got sad - I usually have to wait a loooong time before polish dries when I apply a base coat and two more thick coats of polish... but no! The polish was completely dry in under half an hour :D ...Actually, it was probably completely dry even before that, but I didn't check, in fear of ruining the gorgeous manicure.
As I said: I applied a base coat under. I used my one of the La Roche Posay polishes - they usually prolong the wear time of other polishes a little bit. On the second day wearing this, the polish was still very shiny - I really like that! It didn't chip, but I could see very minor wear-off see places at the tips - nothing major. Will update this later
UPDATE:
This polish rarely last completely more than 2 days. In the end of the third, it has always chipped. You decide yourself if that's good enough for you or not, but I think Ill try to get myself a gel base and topcoat and sandwich short-wearing OPI polishes between those - maybe that will prolong the wear.