August 21, 2014 | 1629 users online

Concealers - Signature Club A - Big 7 Wonderwheel Compact

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by SydneyXoXO1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i hate this product it is crap and it dosent blend very well and when i put it on it looks blue and the only good thing i like about this product is the packaging the actually product is greasy and sticky and feels yuck i have only used it once or twice hate it so much

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by zuba84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This was given to me as a gift and I have to say, although I like the idea and think the products are pretty good at doing what they say they will, I find them mostly unneccessary for me. I think the quality of the products are good but I have a feeling very few people actually need all 7 of those. i wish they could be sold separately and it annoys me that they arent. However that being said I would purchase this again for one reason and one reason only, I am madly inlove with the candlelight glow highlighter. I put it under my brow line one day bc for some reason that area looked pale, and that alone with zero other makeup enhanced my look so much it was incredible. i have light skin and it blended in so well that no one could tell there was anything there, I just looked better! That stuff is gorgeous and like I said when i run out if I cant get it by itself would buy the whole compact again for that one item, its that good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has gotten so much criticism that I just had to put my two cents worth in. The application that we have all seen on hsn.com is heavy because it's TV. But for everyday, daytime use, you have to use sparingly to get good results. Like any other concealer product, application technique is crucial. Less is more with this product and a little goes a long way. I found that the best way to apply the concealers is with a damp BeautyBlender sponge. You'll get just the amount of coverage that you want, you can build the coverage and still have control to avoid a caked-on, pasty look. If used carefully, the different concealers will hide redness, blemishes, spots and other imperfections. Applying the 8 Butters foundation over it with the BeautyBlender sponge will render a smooth flawless finish every time. Give it a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by mkupfancol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have read horrible reviews of Signature Club A makeup. Apparently it is high priced crap and you can find the same ( or better) quality at the dollar store.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2009 1:02:00 PM More reviews by KJ88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck! Greasy and ... Greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2009 More reviews by sparkleprincess81

Quite simply the worst product I have ever used. The colors are all terrible and the texture of this crap is not to be believed, greasy is an understatement. The packaging is hideous also, cheap and tacky. Would never, ever repurchase and the one I did buy is going into the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Colbysmom

I got this in a kit from HSN, and omg yuck. It made my skin break out, its nasty. Its very thick and smells. It reminds me of halloween makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad, i use 3 concealers from other brands and still have deep purple undereye circles. I use the yellow and the anchorman blue w/ my makeup and this actually does covers very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Sarah8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. The colors blend well and feels great on my skin which has a tendency towards dryness. I use the violet shades for eyeshadow. The ingredients are much better than what you would buy in any department store, very good oils, etc. I think Adrienne really tries to bring in products with ingredients which haven't even hit the mainstream yet, and then everyone starts raving about them later.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by angielynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

My mom love this thing. She got one for me and using it was a big mistake. The color correctors are really silly to me. It doesn't really make a difference between using a regular concealer or one of the colored ones. Also, if you happen to work under fluorescent lights most definitely DON'T TOUCH THIS, it will look AWFUL! It also clogged my pores and made me break out worse than I have in my whole life. I would not recommend this product to anyone, ever! I have even watched the lady do her sloppy makeovers on hsn and it doesn't even look good on them.