Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The coverage is amazingggg and it last all day which is super great for being drugstore. Unfortunately it broke me out badd and the color selection isnt so great. And the search for my holly grail foundation continues....

on 3/2/2015 4:36:00 PM

I am very happy with Ready, Set, Gorgeous, except for the oil control, which is only about an hour. So I kept looking at this foundation, tempted by the claim that the oil control is better. There were no testers in my Ulta, so I had to guess based on how the product looked in the bottle, and bought 810, the second lightest shade. It is a tad too dark, so the 805 would have been a better choice. I like the fact that it has SPF, and it has better coverage and better oil control (3-4 hours) than the RSG. Overall, however, the finish of the RSG is just better for me. It blurs pores and imperfections better, and it doesn't cake when I build it. Also, this one is about $5 more than the RSG. So I'm glad I finally tried this foundation, but I'm going to stick with RSG for daily wear.

on 3/1/2015 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have used it a couple of times and I like it. At first I loved it I thought it was the best drug store foundation, but lately I feel it leaves me oily, which is really annoying having to check and reapply some sort of powder in order to hide my shiny forehead. It does oxidized on me a couple of times so maybe grab two shades to see which one goes better with your skin. Overall in its a nice glowie foubdation , medium coverage, looks natural if you choose the right shade, and if you have oily skin just maybe carry some powder to reapply

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

works well when mix with neutrogena healthy skin, but I cannot wear this alone since I somehow get a white cast from this.

on 2/23/2015 4:05:00 PM

I absolutely love this foundation. It matches my skin perfectly without any pink undertones which I find with a lot of other drug store brands. The only thing that I find doesn't stand up to its claims, is that it works as a concealer as well. If you have problem areas I would still defiantly recommend using a concealer. Other than that, this will be my new holy grail foundation

on 2/22/2015 2:25:00 PM

Yesssss! That's what I'm talking about. This stuff is the bomb! Seriously, this is what a foundation should do to your face.
Covers redness and other flaws, wether light to medium or buildable to medium/full coverage, without looking cakey EVER. Has a super velvet-natural skin like finish that is matte, but not dead flat and ACTUALLY looks like skin. Unlike so many high-end foundations that promise a undetactable skin-like finish but are either too light/nude that you can't see anything at all or pool up in your pores or lines and look unnatural or make you so oily (Chanel, Dior, EL to name a few). And usually mattifying foundations dry out my combination skin in the long run, and luminous foundation make me an oilslick. This is a a perfect inbetween. I have never come across a foundation that keeps me matt, oil free for a whole freakin day! It does NOT transfer at all, and I'm a girl that touches my face a lot , can't help it LOL. It feels like velvet and looks the same at the end of a long day as when first applied. Amazing really and very unexpected for a drugstore product.
Oh, and i tried it with and without mattifying primer on my T-zone, and although it even stays matt a little longer with, honestly it's not really neccessary to add an extra primer. My personal experience with primers is that they sometimes not agree with foundation, making my foundation look flaky or uneven (i know, it's weird). But since this has build in primer, I must say it's the best sollution and looks better than using separate primer and foundation!

This is the same as the Max Factor face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1, depending on your country, cuz CC and MF are 1 and the same company FYI. I placed the same review over there too. EVERY combination/oily girl should know how good this stuff is for such a great price.

This is my favourite foundation that I have found. I use it every day, and have been purchasing it over and over again for about two years. My skin is dry and sensitive, and it is hard for me to find face products that work well, match my skin tone, and do not make me break out. This foundation gives me good, long lasting coverage and is gentle on my skin.
A bottle of this costs about $12 at an average Canadian drugstore or department store. It is well packaged with a pump that you can twist from side to side to open and close it, and it usually lasts me a few months. I use the shade Ivory.
I will admit that even though it claims to be a primer, foundation, and concealer in one, I do still use an additional concealer and usually a primer. It still lasts a long time without the primer, but I do like to cover up any blemishes or redness with concealer over top of the foundation, and then set it with a pressed powder. For people with fewer blemishes, this would probably not be necessary.
I would say it has more of a matte finish, and does not get cakey, even on my dry skin. You do not need to use a lot of product to get good results. It is definitely a good value for the price, and I would recommend this to others.

on 2/18/2015 4:08:00 AM

I just started using this product this month and I love it I have a lot of redness going on and this blends well with my skin I have dry to oily skin and it last me the whole day ! I love it !!

I was really disappointed when I first fried this product out, especially from all the great things I heard about it. I have tried so hard to love it & just can't seem to bring myself to it.
I feel the foundation is more for someone with oily screen, not with someone for dry or combination..
The foundation didn't even do what it claims to do either..

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was a bit disappointing, the formula was not entirely blend-able and the coverage was okay. However, it felt like an oil slick on my skin and yet drying at the same time.

My ideal formula is smooth, easy to apply and makes the skin appear and feel fresh and flawless. This did not match it, and I am sorry to say, I regret wasting my money on it.