Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im extremely picky when it comes to foundation. I had been using revlon color stay foundation for oily/combo skin for years! And I decided to give this a try because revlon has too much pink in it and leaves a pinkish film on my face that is noticable. I heard good things about it and I liked that it was a primer, sunblock, and foundation in one and with a pump! I'm in the shade nude beige... And it matches my skin perfectly! No pink in this foundation shade! It looks like my skin and the finish is matte and it truly does last all day. It's pretty good at controlling my oil as well. I do have to use a tissue or blotting sheet once a day but that's normal for me and I don't expect any foundation to actually let me go a whole day without having to blot at least once. This is my new foundation for sure and I really don't use a primer with it and it goes on flawlessly ! It's amazing! no complaints! Really a great foundation coming from a licensed makeup artist !

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

lovelovlovelovelovelove this. My absolute HG foundation. Been using it for years, and I don't know why I've waited so long to write a review...

Now I'll admit it, I'm a total foundation and face product junkie. I like the whole "au naturale" look with the whole glowing healthy skin and natural eyes deal. And whilst I don't struggle with acne, I struggle with dull unhealthy, almost sallow looking skin. As a result I've spent alot of money on high end foundations over the years ( does Koh Gen Do ring any bells) trying to at least duplicate that natural flawlessness, but I always come back to this stuff.

I find that this product is best applied with a dampened beauty blender ( or in my case, a dampened Quo blending sponge). And just on a tangent, if you like the beauty blender and you're in Canada, you need to go to Shopper's right now and pick up the $5 Quo sponge because I'm serious its a perfect dupe. You can apply it with a brush, but I find the finish is so much more flattering with a sponge.

This product is so freaking versatile. Where I live its really dry with weather that goes to like -30 in the winter and 30 in the summer. Thus I'm faced with oily skin in the summer time and normal/dry skin in the winter time, and this is one of the only foundations where I can wear it all year round!

In the summer, I tend to wear this straight out of the bottle on top of the Benefit POREfessional and set with Estee lauder Double Wear Powder. The product blends beautifully, and looks super natural on the skin. I'd say its a solid medium coverage, but you can very easily build it up to full coverage without caking up. The lasting power isn't super amazing (I definitely see some fading by the end of the day) but it fades pretty evenly so I don't mind. It's definitely got a velvet-matte finish to it, but I don't find that it flattens the face like alot of other products. So yeah, in the summer time, I tend to favour a bit more of a matte look which this foundation can definitely achieve ( especially layered with a mattifying powder)

In the wintertime, I think I love it even more ( if that's possible). I start out with the Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer, mixed with Becca Backlit primer. For some reason, because my skin is so much drier in the winter, I tend to go for a dewy glowy look that most people reserve for the summer time. Then, I take about a 50/50 ratio of this foundation to a moisturizer ( I tend to mix it with the Aveeno positively radiant), with a tiny amount of Hard Candy Illuminizer in Doll Face. The result is just absolutely gorgeous, and can be achieved with pretty much all drugstore products. Again, blends seemlessly on the skin, and just makes things a bit more glowy and luminous. I like to set with Laura Mercier translucent powder.

Anyways, didn't think that after all my foundation testing, my holy grail would remain the first foundation i ever tried. but honestly, its incredible and i will continue to repurchase tube after tube as long as they make it.

also, there's alot of reviews, both here and on Youtube, that say this foundation oxidizes really badly. I've never found that to be an issue with any of the bottles I've owned, so i guess it depends on the person.

also did i mention it has a pump?

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Pros: First off, love the packaging, foundations that come with a pump instantly make me happy.
Now for the actual product, this is one of the, if not the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried. Great, build-able coverage, looks natural, and matches my skin tone. Doesn't leave my skin greasy or oily feeling. With every foundation I use, I need to blot about halfway through the day but I can definitely tell that using this foundation makes me less oily than others. It doesn't break me out and you can't beat the price.

Cons: shades can be hit or miss, can become a little cakey/unnatural looking if layered too much

This is currently my go to foundation at the moment!! I have dry/oily skin and I have no complaints about this product!!! Definitely would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So I have acne prone skin with large pores and I'm very oily. So I googled "foundations for acne prone skin." So I kept getting this product as #1 and what a waste of money. Not only did it make my skin look like I applied 20lbs of make up but it made me so oily and broke me out even worse. I was convince those articles from magazines and websites are a lie and just try to get you to buy anything! The make up is not bendable at all, it's full coverage so don't use a lot and it literally seep into your skin so it's hard to wash off!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm going to start by saying that I have a lot of acne. Both acne scars, and active acne. I also have an oily t-zone (so combination skin, I guess.)

At the time I was looking for a full coverage foundation that matched my skin and lasted for ages. I had heard a lot about this foundation, so after heaps of looking around my local mall, going into different stores, testing products and shades, looking up reviews, (and I couldn't find a single one that would suit me) I remembered about this one. I got this in #805 Ivory, and I wasn't sure at all if it would be the right shade, as the store I brought it from didn't have testers. I'm usually an Ivory shade, so I thought "why not?"

I tried it the next day just around home. I only put it like a strip across my left cheek, from my jawline to my nose. I had redness around my nose at the time, so I made sure I put the foundation there, and over my acne, and over my normal skin as well. It blended perfectly to my skin tone. It looked, and felt flawless. It covered my redness, and quite a few acne scars, considering I didn't really use a lot of product. It was very hot that day, and I only had a little bit on, and it stayed on for ages.

After using it for a full faces lots of times, I can say this foundation is really good. It covers lots of my redness, acne scars, and active acne. But, for some scars, and other acne it doesn't cover, but I can't expect it to cover those, as even lots of concealers can't even cover them.

When my skin clears (I'm on medication for it currently) I will use this foundation. The only problem is, that when I apply it with a brush, it does look incredibly streaking, so I pat over it with my beauty blender. I haven't tried applying it with just a beauty blender yet, but I'm sure it will give good results. Here is a slight sent to it, kinda like sun screen (not surprising since it does have an SPF in it), but I highly doubt it would annoy anyone.

Overall, I really like this foundation, and it only oxidizes a little bit, but not to a disgusting orange like some of my other foundations. If you have little/medium acne scars this foundation should do the trick, without a concealer. The price is definitely worth it too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is my go to foundation. I wear it everyday and always get compliments on my skin. It doesn't look too caked on and is applied very easily. I wear Ivory and it it a great match although someday a it oxidizes on me. I think the coverage is medium but build able when I use a sponge. It covers my acne pretty well and evens out my skin tone. It does cling to my dry patches when my skin is dry although I have oily skin and sensitive skin and it is very easy to remove. It is not transfer proof though and if I touch my fave throughout the day though it does come off. I can make it through an 8-9 hour school day without having to reapply powder that I set it with in the morning. Overall a very god product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

great coverage, amazing price, and stays on my face the whole day. definitely one of my favourite drugstore foundations next to the maybelline fit me poreless!!

Has to be one of the best lower end foundations on the market for texture, etc. Best ivory I ever used. With a little yellow 'Elf' correction cream and their yellow finishing powder, looked more like an expensive foundation. I seemed to have a paraben response to it so will only be able to use a few times a week. (Couldn't really pin down the paraben level from the internet. Somebody said it was 'free' of them but I definitely had a response). Really love the look but will mostly have to continue to wear Flower. CG 3-in-1 would be preference for over-all presentation. If you are an ivory girl, this will be the best shade you ever used. (I used the lightest shade they have). Seems to totally stay put in hot Florida where I live. No caking, streaking, flaking, drying, or color changing on me. Very smooth application and smoothing texture on my skin. Most ivory shades are wrong for me-----too biegy, or flat, muddy, or chalk white---but this shade seems to enhance blush, lipstick, and eye shadow. Both my autumn palette and rose palette looks great with this shade of foundation. I usually have to mix a #1 and #2 ivory but just don't need to this time. Overall I give it a perfect rating because many don't have my paraben sensitivities. Can' believe it is so inexpensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I switched over to this after having a disappointing experience with Maybelline's Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation. I had heard good things about this all over YouTube so I decided to try it and I'm quite happy with it. It lasts all day (even longer with primer) and has a pump, which is a huge plus on the sanitary side of things, has good and even coverage and my skin hasn't reacted badly to it. It oxidizes, but only a little bit, and I find that it doesn't have a white cast in photos. Sometimes it does look a little cakey, but that may have more to do with the way I applied it than the foundation itself. I'm not big with Covergirl products, but I'd be willing to shell out $10 for a drugstore foundation this good again.