July 23, 2014 | 1042 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by befalcon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only drugstore foundation I own of which I've used up half of the bottle! I am a foundation junky and tend to give into the hype easily and will buy foundations I don't even need. So seeing that I used up half a bottle means that a lot of foundations were never used because this was the one. I use this as an alternative to my MakeupForever HD foundation. I feel like it can do the same without me using up all of my expensive foundation. The only big issue with this is oxidation. You never know if you are buying the right shade because it changes. For the claims it makes I feel that no it doesn't have the coverage of a concealer like it claims. I don't mind that but when they said it had concealer power I was expecting super coverage. Still, I recommend this if you are looking for a great quality drugstore foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

I have found my holy grail foundation!! This is I'm the perfect liquid consistency and applies so flawlessly with my beauty blender!! For a drug store foundation, this is top quality stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Andraia

I absolutely love this foundation!

I really struggle with foundation as I have combination skin and it tends to look horrible and caked on around the dry patches.

However, this foundation works fantastic for me (when using in combination with a good moisturising routine and a good primer). It glides on beautifully and blends well, especially if you use a flat top kabuki brush (I have a sigma which is amazing). The colour suites my skin perfectly, my partner commented that he couldn't even tell I was wearing foundation. It has really good lasting power. It feels really light and you don't need much for good coverage. This is also a good foundation I think for layering, although I don't layer my foundation and instead try to use a good concealing/colour corrector before I put my foundation on.

Overall this is now my go-to foundation and I would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Hayleeland

The only bad thing about this foundation is that it turned ORANGE =( I have so many other foundations but if I feel the need to try this again I will maybe in a lighter color like way lighter since it oxidizes and turns darker im only a nw20 so it was so nasty looking my face orange and the rest of my body reasonably pale but the coverage is great it lasts all day I don't have oily skin in any way shape or form so I don't much about having to touch up later in day I would recommend testing some If u can and putting a dot right next to your ear or something so not noticeable if it oxidizes ..walk around for a bit give it 10/20 minutes to see if it turns you orange like it has other people

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by lynx90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great foundation for those who want good coverage with a natural looking finish! I used to use the revlon colorstay but found that it ended up looking a little bit cakey on my skin. This foundation does everything i need it to do and i could not recomend it enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

With the last two foundations that I purchased I had nothing more than dissapointment to share (Lancome's and Kat Von D's). I had heard great things about this CG foundation and decided to pick it up whilst I was at the drugstore, after all, it only costs $10!
It says it is a 3 in 1 foundation which I dont understand because it is only foundation mixed with sunscreen (which is amazing). It is supposedly covering like a concealer and durable on the skin like a primer. I don't know about those statements, but this is in fact a great product!
I was amazed by the coverage this provides! It covers and spreads on the skin so well, just one pump of this was too much for my whole face! I buffed it into my skin and set it with powder. It lasted a good amount of time on my super oily skin, which is definitely worth 100 points since no expensive foundation lasts on my oil slicked face at all. This also looked natural and made my skin look velvety smooth and flawless! What's not to love?
The pump dispenser is super sanitary and the thick liquid consistency this product has makes it very easy to work with. Did not feel heavy or react with my sensitive skin at all.
I will update this review in case something happens or if it provokes me acne!
***** UPDATE ********
This foundation has good oil control throughout the day, it lasted a whole 10 hrs on me until I took it off in the evening! That being said, I have noticed bumps developed all over my face, like zits but without the pain or redness or white top, (sorry for the gross description). I can't say for sure this foundation is the culprit since I just had my period, but I think I have never had “bumps" on my face before. Then again, the packaging of this foundation does not say it's non-comedogenic anywhere so this DOES clog pores. And searching up the ingredient list I came across the fact that this foundation has a lot of different alcohols in it, which help the foundation set dry and with a natural finish but alcohol is a skin irritant. I have not seen a review yet mentioning acne with this product so I am intrigued.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the outlast stay fabulous in Nude Beige (normally I'm a NW20/NC25) and it was a tad bit too light. The color in the bottle tends to be a shade darker than the actual product. I made it work just by using a "colored" setting powder. Although this foundation did not oxidized on me at all, I find that it accentuated my pores :( <--- I tried using a brush, my fingers and also the beauty blender. Coverage for me is medium. The staying power of the foundation is okay, maybe 6 hours average. Overall, it's okay but I will not buy this foundation again, maybe it's made for younger combination skin type ?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

This is by far my holy grail foundation! I have very fair skin and i have never found a foundation that was my color in winter, but the lightest shade available is my exact match! It is super lightweight but the coverage is high (it conceals my acne) and buildable. It isn't oily, stays on all day and the pump packaging is more than perfect. Not to mention, the best part, when i blend it with my beauty blender it doesn't even look like makeup, just flawless skin! I recommend this product to all of my friends and all of them love it as much as i do! It is the only foundation i have ever repurchased and i will not be looking for a new one ever again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by heyitschuna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this product because Stilababe09 (youtube beauty guru) said she loved it, still i didn't have high hopes on it because I have a different skin tone than her, I have a lot of acne. I was amazed on the good quality that it has, it covers every single spot perfectly and lasts for a long time, aldo, its the first foundation from which I found my exact skin color. Also it looks AMAZING in pictures, it makes my skin look flawless. To my bad luck they don't sell it at my country. I can't wait to go back to the US and buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaSueBrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS-
It is fairly matte.
There are lots of colors to choose from.
It definitely stays on all day.
There's a pump.

CONS-
It's orange. It's not the color of your skin. Maybe it is for ten or twenty minutes, if that.
The foundation doesn't stay matte all day.
If you carry it around anywhere, it will squirt. Luckily, there's a lid. Not so luckily, the lid falls off after taking it off two or three times.