November 27, 2014 | 1502 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I tried this because so many Youtubers seem to love it. Alas, it did not work for me. I have dry combination skin and acne and my skin in pretty sensitive. I also have big pores beside my nose and acne scars to cover up. I like a foundation that lasts a long time and makes my skin look better than it is(don't we all :) ).

The good:
I always get a decent color match with CG foundations.
Reasonable price

The bad:
Ugh, very visible on my skin even though it's a good color on me. It looks really patchy up close.
Additionally, it's crazy drying. If your skin is in any way dry, I can't see how you could use this foundation.

I bought during the summer and hated it, but held on to it so I could try it in the winter and see if I like it any more. Nope, I still hate this foundation and I don't say that about a lot of foundations. I hate how it looks and feels on my skin so I've only worn it throughout the day twice and it disappeared both times by the end of the day.

To give you an idea of my favorite foundations, I love the Missha BB cream in the red tube, Boots Matte foundation, Revlon Color Stay Whipped, and Rimmel Lasting Finish. This one is going in the bin tonight so it can stop cluttering up my makeup drawer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by morgannicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For me, this is definitely one of the best foundations at the drugstore. I have clear skin now, but since I had a lot of acne in my younger years, I have a lot of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation which shows up as red "scars" on my cheek area. This covers up all my redness and imperfections like a dream, and stays put all day without caking up or looking heavy. For context, I have skin that is normal to dry, but I've heard others say this is good for oily skin as well. I can wear this for a full 8+ hour work day and not worry it will budge or sweat off... highly recommend to others that prefer a medium to full coverage foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Maxmom1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation is surprising, but great! I moisturize, then use a moistened foundation sponge and blend it in well. Since I have combo/oily skin, I do use a little CG Smoothers powder on top of it. It has such a nice appearance - very natural, not cakey, doesn't emphasize fine lines. For me, it provides light to medium coverage, depending on how much I apply, and no need for concealer. I only have to slightly powder my T-zone halfway thru the workday, but I've had to do that with high-end brands as well. It gives me an even tone and a nice glow! And it lasts all day until I cleanse my face at night. I love the pump and the fact it locks in place. No leaks or drips in my suitcase! I think this foundation is a fantastic value! For me, it performs better than high-end brands I've tried, for a much better price. I'm done searching for the perfect foundation - this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by fettcourt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have oily skin and this leaves my skin feeling the least bit oily with coverage compared to anything I have used before.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful foundation!!! I tested it out by applying a thin layer of primer to one side of my face beforehand to see if it made a difference. The foundation is creamy and pigmented that spreads very easily on the skin. Half a pump should be enough to cover your entire face. One layer gives medium-fuller coverage depending on your skin and if you have redness or acne scarring. I put a tad more on problem areas and it does an amazing job at covering it. The side of my face with primer blended easier than the other side but not enough that it was an issue.
The finish literally gives you a flawless look. Does not smell weird, leaves no residue or oily look after hours of wear, and so far has not oxidized. Nice little pump for application and can be used with a brush or beauty blender. This is such a fantastic foundation for a drugstore brand and one that I will be wearing for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by mzimmmz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Obsessed with this. I have CRAZY oily skin and this is the only foundation (drugstore and high end) that keeps my face matte the longest. It also has great coverage and has never broken me out before. If you have acne/oily skin this is a must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by rosa2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have found my new favorite foundation. I've always loved revlon colorstay foundation but recently I've been breaking out on it. I used this for first time this week amd i love the finish. satin-matte is perfect comparison. I love the color selection, i found a color spot on to my skin tone (very hard since I'm like a olive to light medium skin tone). You do have to apply it fast but its rhe same for revlon. It blends beautifully with my buffer brush from elf and my beauty blender. I love the pump applicator. I also don't feel like I use as much foundation to get medium to full coverage like I usually do with cs. I didn't think I would like this foundation as much but it didn't settle into my creases. It lasted all day for me from 630 am till 630 pm with no primer or powder on top. I didn't even feel the need to add powder. I just used ky nyx dewey finish spray and it looked flawless. Definitely hope they don't change the formula! also no oxidation and it doesn't feel to heavy. Also liked i didn't see much color transfer on my phone. My new favorite foundation! My skin is also pretty dry on the cheeks and nose but can get oily on t zone. It didn't enhance these flaws and kept them under control.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice matin (satin matte) finish that lasted all day on my oily/combo skin. It creased a little on the sides of my nose, but I haven't found one that doesn't. I could't find a great color match for MAC F&B C2. Buff beige was close but too peachy and it got more so throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by kamiab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $8 at Target and have been using this daily for about 4 1/2 months. I LOVE this foundation! I have extremely oily, acne prone skin and needed something that wouldn't break me out or make my face shiny. I have hyperpigmentation and some acne all over my cheeks(and the rest of my face, but it's not that big of a deal) and this covers most of it in one layer. It is definitely full coverage, but you can layer it and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin and it hasn't broken me out either. I use Rimmel's Stay Matte powder on top of this and it doesn't wear off after a day at school. When you get to the bottom, there is quite a bit product left over that the pump doesn't reach, so I use the back of a thin brush to get it out. I do still get pretty oily after a few hours, but my skin is ridiculously oily so it shouldn't be a problem for most people.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase this and I recommend it to anyone looking for a full coverage foundation without spending too much money :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

If you don't like this, TRY USING A DAMP BEAUTY BLENDER!!!!! I have all sorts of brushes from high end to drug store and I find that the BB is the best tool to use.