Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 4/16/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Do not like this foundation. Comes off so easily! Especially when the foundation comes in contact with water. Eg. When I brush my teeth the foundation will come off around my mouth, not a pretty look. Coverage is okay. Will not be repurchasing this foundation.

on 4/13/2015 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

OH MY GOODNESS, YES!!!!!!! Finally a foundation that SUITS ME PERFECTLY! I absolutely adore this stuff. I can honestly say that I have never come across a better foundation than this! I have acne and I don't even need to wear a concealer with this, the coverage is amazing! I use a pump and a half, then stipple it onto my face. It is such a beautiful finish, very matte, and perfect for my combination skin. This stuff really is fabulous. I don't think I'll ever need to go searching for another foundation again!

on 4/13/2015 7:08:00 PM

I wanted to like this, I really did. I'll start with what I did like: the packaging is great, very hygienic. It's easy to control how much product that you're pumping out of the bottle. It blends well.
I found that my darkest acne scars were still visible, even when I applied quite a bit of product. Besides this, when you look close up, it is very obvious that you're wearing foundation, although it seems to look a little more natural after some time, although that doesn't do much because it seems to come off rather quickly. If I'm not doing anything the coverage will last, but I do like to go out and I find that it does not last as long as I need it to.

***If you have acne-prone, sensitive skin, I do not recommend this. I gave this quite a few tries but I noticed that after wearing it all day, there are new pimples on my skin after I remove my makeup. Most are small and fade rather quickly, but I've gotten some HUGE, nasty pimples after wearing this, one of which I'm trying to take care of now so that I don't have another scar.

Overall, if it didn't cause acne, I would use this, but sadly it does.

on 4/11/2015 10:03:00 PM

This is a pretty good foundation. I needed some medium cover, matte foundation for an event so I did not plan on wearing this every day, but after trying it out, it is a nice, long-lasting foundation. Having combination-oily skin, it was a bit hard to find something that was not too creamy or drying, so this turned out to be a pretty good middle ground. However, it is hard to find a matching shade. Don't expect the color of the bottle to be what it will look like on your skin, because it will oxidize like nothing else, and to either a pink or orange tone, too. I bought this twice, the first time I bought what I thought was my exact shade, the second, I got several shades lighter. Both times the colors oxidized to disappointing shades and bizarre undertones, so I am not keeping them. I only got colors that seemed neutral or beige, so they were pretty off when they oxidized. If you're lucky enough to find the right shade, this is great, but personally, this is too much of a hassle for me to deal with.

on 4/6/2015 5:44:00 AM

Pros:
- packaging is sturdy and the pump is really handy
- colour matches my skin (classic ivory for NC20 skin)
- coverage is medium-full
- doesn't cake up
- didn't transfer to my clothes so far

Cons:
- broke me out
- not as matte as I thought it would be (probably 3 hours I get greasy)

Would totally love this foundation if it didn't break me out.
*I use primer underneath btw*

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I first purchased this foundation at my local drugstore two years ago for $12.97 CAD, and the price is still the same. I'm only on my second bottle as this lasts so long! I believe I range somewhere between the lightest to third lightest shade (I'm not 100% sure, sorry about that). This has a nice texture, and I like the coverage and staying power. I do recommend using a primer and setting powder for even better results. Overall, I really like this product, but my only complaint is that the pump does not reach the bottom, so you still have product, but it is difficult to access.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

IN LOVE! Love the coverage it gives. (It's buildable) and keeps me matte all day.

If I could give this less than one lippie I would. I used this foundation for about a month and I really liked it at first! The coverage was okay and it matches my skin pretty well, I even got compliments on how great my skin looked!! I thought I had finally found the perfect foundation at a really good price. But then I started breaking out. Not just any breakout im talking huge cystic pimples. It turns out I had an allergic reaction to something that was in the product which sucks because I wanted to love this. It left me with huge zits and burning itchy red skin!!! Sensitive skin ladies beware. Will never ever repurchase.

on 3/30/2015 9:46:00 AM

Have spent a fortune trying to find a foundation that doesn't leave a finish that ages me more than Mother Nature has done already. I use Swanson Vitamins' Hidrox cream under it, then Neutrogena sunscreen for sensitive skin, then this product, and I feel protected...and presentable, too! I use 842 in the winter, and will either blend it with 845 in summer, or use 845 alone. There seem to be fewer shade choices on the drugstore shelves recently, and perhaps a newly packaged Tru Blend formula is intended to replace Outlast Stay Fabulous? Hedging against that day, I have stocked up on Outlast, but have also purchased the Tru Blend, and find it to be very good also. Cover Girl has definitely gained in quality in the past few years. Their foundations are whipping the high end brands, and saving lots of money for those who have figured out this fact.

on 3/29/2015 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So ... I have tried chanel, hourglass, urban decay and many many more .... This is the s***t I love it the color the formula the price I have come back to it after a year of looking for my hg and I think I will stop now it's perfect for this spring and summer can't wait to do make up every morning!!!!!