Snowberry Simply Delicious Moisturiser

Aqua (Demineralised), Prunus amygdalas (Sweet almond) dulcis oil, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil, Hydroxystearyl alcohol & Hydroxystearyl glucoside (Wheat & Castor Bean extract), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Squalane (Olive), Glucose & Glucose oxidase & Lactoperoxidase, Butyrospermum parkii (Organic Shea nut butter), Acacia senegal gum & Xanthan gum, Podocarpus (Totarol) totara, Parfum, Tocopherol mixed & Beta-sitosterol & (olive) Squalene, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) seed butter, Vaccinium vitis-idaea (Lingonberry) seed oil, Knightia excelsa mel (Rewarewa honey), Ubiquinone, Polydecene & Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) extract, Glucose & Glucose Oxidase & Lactoperoxidase

on 11/19/2013 6:50:00 PM

With completely natural ingredients, this moisturiser is sourced from a New Zealand company and is supposed to be one of their more moisture intensive lines. I don't think it's overly moisturising, it seems average in that respect (though I'm sure you can slather more on), but I prefer that because I was worried it would be oily due to the amount of natural oils and butters in it. There is none of that and it absorbs very well. Overall quite a decent moisturiser considering it can be difficult finding good, natural ones that don't either break me out or do nothing.

Some people might have issues with the scent. It is quite strong when you first apply but fades away. Personally I find it lovely, although I read online somewhere that someone had compared it to chlorine.