July 28, 2014 | 1280 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Black

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by KuroshitsujiHannibalSweg

OVERRATED.

I don't hate it, but I feel like it could be way better. It's a pen, so it's nice and precise. But I feel like on its own, the color fades quickly. Plus, not to mention, it's not very pigmented to me, it says it's supposed to be black but it's pretty much a really dark grey.

I rarely use this on its own. I use this because it's easy to control to create a shape for my eyeliner, then I use the L.A. Colors liquid eyeliner to go over what I have done with this eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by veectoria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The pigment is not as opaque as I wanted it to be but I can layer it well enough. The pen packaging is so convenient and it doesn't seem to be running out even though I've had it for months. That, plus the ridiculously good price is a sure win. The staying power is actually impressive even though it's so cheap but easily removable with water. I have oily eyelids that get worse throughout the day but I see very minimal flaking and almost no smudging. I really do like this eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far, I love this eyeliner! For one thing, it's super cheap. Second, it's VERY pigmented! It goes on smoothly and seems to stay on pretty well. The only thing I do not like about it is that it smells like a Sharpie. It's obviously not, but when I take the cap off it feels like I'm using a permanent marker on my eyes! Lol. But overall, I like it and would repurchase solely based on the price. E.l.f. has one for $1 and it also works very well. But this one seems to be more pigmented.