Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Black

3.9

on 8/31/2015 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best drugstore eyeliner! This was only $2.99 at Walgreens. I always overlooked the cheaper brands because I thought the quality would be bad and the ingredients would be questionable. This is NOT the case with Jordana! I kept hearing about this brand on YouTube and I had to try it. I was using the L'Oreal Super Slim eyeliner and was having issues with one eye looking great and then the next the product would look funny like my shadow was clogging the felt tip. I bought this and this is my new HG of life eyeliner. It does not irritate my eyes, it is made in the USA, and not tested on animals, and It is $2.99. It glides on wonderfully and the tip does not get clogged, the color is great and lasts. The only issue is that people with watery eyes this may run on you. I have searched for a Waterproof version with no luck. At $2.99 it is well worth the money.

on 4/12/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product!!!!!! It's amazing if you are in the market for a inexpensive yet still works real well eyeliner this is it! I am always loosing my eyeliners and this product can get lost and I'm not like oh my where did it go? I love that its black it's not the most black or the most matte but it does do the job I really like it and have been purchasing it since high school!

on 4/8/2015 4:19:00 PM

I don't like this one at all. I may have been unlucky with the eyeliner I picked, but it's dry and the color really never shows up, it just stains my skin and nothing more. I see a weak, almost grey wing when I use it and it smudges off within the hour. I didn't like this one.

on 1/31/2015 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For the price of $2-$3 its a pretty good eyeliner. I get it on Cherry Culture and Beauty Joint.
Pros:
- Last all day
- No smudging
- No flaking
- Stiff felt tip which makes each stroke sharp and precise
Cons:
- Strong smell like a whiteboard marker
- Make sure you close the lid tight otherwise it can dry out quickly

Overall, I would repurchase. Its cheap and works really well for doing a wing liner. Never had any problems with smudging.

on 1/12/2015 10:22:00 PM

So I used to love this product and now the worst I bought a new one yesterday and it look grey and watery it's aweful. And it used to be my hg eyeliner but I think they changed the formula.

on 1/12/2015 4:40:00 AM

I've been using this eyeliner faithfully for about 3 years now. It's extremely easy use for winged eyeliner, quick-drying, stays put throughout the day, but also manages to be easy to remove. It's also the most inexpensive product of its kind (like $2/piece). Before I moved across the country, I bought 5 (from Walgreens) just in case they didn't sell them in my new town.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this eyeliner. It makes winged eyeliner very easy because of the felt tip. Very precise. It's not CRAZY pigmented, but it's dark enough. I go over it with a darker eyeliner if I need to. And it's super, super cheap. I wanna say it's under $3 and it's available at Walgreens and CVS. I'm always telling everybody about this eyeliner and this brand. Very nice quality for the drugstore!

on 8/10/2014 10:01:00 PM

The smell is similar to permanent marker and applies very precisely. It does smudge a little if rubbed, but retains the shape. The price was amazingly low at less than $2 (full price) at my local walgreens.

OVERRATED.

I don't hate it, but I feel like it could be way better. It's a pen, so it's nice and precise. But I feel like on its own, the color fades quickly. Plus, not to mention, it's not very pigmented to me, it says it's supposed to be black but it's pretty much a really dark grey.

I rarely use this on its own. I use this because it's easy to control to create a shape for my eyeliner, then I use the L.A. Colors liquid eyeliner to go over what I have done with this eyeliner.

on 6/7/2014 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The pigment is not as opaque as I wanted it to be but I can layer it well enough. The pen packaging is so convenient and it doesn't seem to be running out even though I've had it for months. That, plus the ridiculously good price is a sure win. The staying power is actually impressive even though it's so cheap but easily removable with water. I have oily eyelids that get worse throughout the day but I see very minimal flaking and almost no smudging. I really do like this eyeliner.